Bass pro shop rocklin ca
2019.04.10 07:41 BassProMemes
Bass Pro Shop Memes
2012.08.17 19:04 NeanderStaal Everything bike in Vancouver, BC
From commuters to couriers to world-class racers, Vancouver is home to cyclists of all abilities and interests. This subreddit exists for us to share news and events related to riding around this wonderful city.
2012.12.12 20:06 howtohockeydotcom Where hockey players come to share tips, advice, highlights or just to rant
A place to learn about the great game of hockey. Share ways to improve your skills, hockey highlights, discuss the game, coaching resources and more.
2023.06.09 09:42 Educational-Cherry27 Got this last week at a record fair in Sydney.
2023.06.09 09:13 ltlwsb63 2021 with JBL audio upgrade journey
I think I'm finally done with this stage of upgrading the JBL audio in my 2021 OR. I'm posting here in case it helps anyone out who is considering starting down this path.
tl;dr: The JBL audio package is frustratingly poor from the head unit's clumsy interface and lack of wireless CarPlay and AndroidAuto to the weird amp to the muddy speakers. I went through a number of iterations and ended up with something that maybe cost too much, but addresses a lot of these issues.
Parts list at the end.
What I wanted to address:
- Sound quality. Especially the harshness in the upper range and the muddiness in the mid and lower bass.
- Lack of Wireless CarPlay
What I wouldn't give up:
- 360 camera functionality including View button access.
- Camera/screen clarity.
- No floating/halo over-sized screens.
First try: Wireless CarPlay USB
I purchased and returned two different Wireless CarPlay USB adapters. I kept a third and used it for six months. These were all slow to connect -- 30-90 seconds -- and unreliable. Many times after waiting over two minutes for the connection, I would need to unplug/plug the USB adapter to reboot the thing.
Didn't try: Pro upgrade
I spoke to a local installer who suggested that anything short of pulling the JBL amp or adding post-JBL-amp DSP was going to fail. He suggested a price tag starting at about $3k and quickly heading toward $5k. Not in my price range.
Second try: Trail Grid Pro Sony XAV-AX6000 plug-n-play bundle
Kudos to the guys at Trail Grid Pro for putting this together. The wiring harness, Maestro pre-programming, and install videos were all great.
The Sony XAV-AX6000 is not great.
I paid $900 for this. It is now $768.
There was a very minor improvement in the sound quality. Probably based on the EQ that's available in the Sony and possibly on it just being a better head unit than the JBL (which is actually a Pioneer).
I returned it to Trail Grid Pro because the screen is awful. It's 800x600 and is significantly smaller than the JBL screen. The cameras were bordering on unusable.
Trail Grid Pro was easy with returns.
What I learned:
- The Meastro RR is capable of retaining camera and steering wheel control functionality.
- Screen quality is very important.
- The HU can effect sound quality in some way even without replacing the amp or speakers.
Third try: Audiofrog separates
I changed tactics and decided to get some speakers from Crutchfield.
I initially went with the Audiofrog G60S. Coming from Crutchfield it included both wiring and door adapters/mounts. These are 6.5" "woofers" and 1" tweeters.
I did this install with the included Audiofrog in-line crossovers.
These did not sound good. I think the combination of the in-line crossovers and the JBL amp's channel tuning just broke the signal to the speakers.
What I learned:
- Still no idea if Audiofrog is any good.
- Replacing the door speakers is not as scary as it first appears.
- The flush mount tweeter brackets sold by Crutchfield require a lot of modification to fit in the Tacoma dash.
- The JBL tweeters have a soldered on connector that you need to cut off and re-use because nobody sells/provides that connectoadapter.
- If people tell you that the JBL front door speakers are wired through your dash tweeters, they're wrong. At least for a 2021 w/ JBL.
- The 89db 4ohm speakers were still plenty loud with the stock HU and amp.
Fourth try: Low-end Focal coaxials
I kept these.
Front Door: ACX 690 3-way 6x9 coaxials
Dash: TWU 1.5
Back Door: ACX 165 2-way 6.5 coaxials
Ordered from Crutchfield with the install kit.
I know some folks hate on coaxials, but going from 6 drivers to 12 drivers, getting full range sound from the doors, and not having to mess with crossovers to do it, all worked for me in this application.
The sound quality was better, but I still wanted to try to get Wireless CarPlay and see if the Focals would benefit from more EQ and better quality in the HU.
What I learned:
- The plastic adapters to get the speakers in the doors were necessary. Even though the JBLs are 6x9 and 6.5, the threads on the door did not line up with the speaker mounting holes on the 6x9 and 6.5 Focals.
- I still like Focals. I've given them lots of money for speakers, and I enjoy all of them.
- Better SQ doesn't make the JBL HU any less annoying.
- If you try to put rubber or foam baffles or cups on the door speakers, you have to be very careful about window clearance. My fronts are currently un-baffled with adhesive weather stripping where the plastic speaker adapter meets the door. That seems to work for now.
Fifth try: Alpine iLX-507
I bought this from Crutchfield with the Maestro RR and install kit.
I paid about $885.
There is now a bundle from Trail Grid Pro for $867.
It's basically all the same stuff, but Trail Grid Pro will program your Maestro, connect the wires, and bundle things up neatly for you.
There's no way I'd pull my install and return it to Crutchfield for $18, but if I'd noticed the Alpine bundle was available from TGP when I ordered, I probably would have done that.
TGP may also have solutions for connecting the factory GPS and Satellite Radio antennas and for using the stock microphone. Crutchfield doesn't have those.
The only place Trail Grid Pro seemed worse than Crutchfield was with the mounting adapter. The TGP adapter on the Sony was cheap plastic and was cracked when I got it. They offered to send a replacement, but, at that point, I knew I was returning the Sony. The adapter bundled by Crutchfield is better.
The Alpine is a superior HU to the Sony.
What the Alpine gets right:
- It is a 720p screen. The physical screen is smaller than the JBL, but the clarity is much much better than either the JBL or Sony.
- Your Toyota cameras are better than you think they are. I was shocked at how much better the 360 and reverse camera look on the Alpine screen. The images are noticeably smaller, but you can actually see more of what's going on.
- The Alpine improved the SQ to a point that I can live with. There's still a sense that the JBL amp is under-performing and "doing things" to the signal that it shouldn't, but I actually enjoy listening to the Focals through the Alpine -- which is more than I can say for the either the JBL speakers or the JBL HU.
- Integrated Wireless CarPlay on the Sony and Alpine is far beyond what the USB adapters provide. Almost instant connection. Actually faster than connecting the JBL HU over a USB cable.
- The Alpine has dual USB on the rear. One of those can be connected to the Toyota USB using the Toyota adapter. I've got the other one tucked under the dash with a 256gb flash drive on it. It's full of FLAC that I can listen to if I don't want to use my phone, and it's relatively easy to pull out and update.
What's still not great:
- SQ is still not perfect. That JBL amp is doing its thing.
- Auto-source selection is fiddly. This seems to be a problem with CarPlay everywhere. Doing something like looking at a map in CarPlay while listening to the radio or USB source is harder than it should be. Spotify is the worst offender. Even quitting Spotify on the phone doesn't always get CarPlay and the HU to stop trying to use Spotify as its audio source.
- Wireless CarPlay would be nicer if the Wireless charging pad worked. Dammit Toyota.
- USB file browsing on the Alpine is sub-par. It's functional, but sort of 2005-esque.
- If you want to improve SQ and the usability of the HU, you can do OK for around $1500. Much less probably won't get you there, and great sound probably requires much more.
- Self-install is workable with install kits from either Crutchfield or Trail Grid Pro. Both companies are responsive and easy with returns. TGP likes to spam, and their unsubscribe seems broken. Other than that, no complaints for either company.
- There are good tools at the iDataLink Maestro site. You can find exactly what functions are available and supported for a given combination of vehicle, HU, Maestro module, and Maestro harness. iDataLink also responds to support requests over email.
Final Parts List:
Speakers. Crutchfield. $450 w/ install kits.
Front Door: ACX 690 3-way 6x9 coaxials
Dash: TWU 1.5
Back Door: ACX 165 2-way 6.5 coaxials
HU. Crutchfield. $885 w/ install kit including Maestro RR and Toyota and Alpine harnesses.
Also available as a kit from Trail Grid Pro for slightly less.
submitted by ltlwsb63
to ToyotaTacoma [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 08:56 Pige0n23 Sharing my Germany spots before they're GONE FOREVER - Germany Part 5
Frankfurt Am Main (Continued)
281 - Mercedes-Benz CL 63 AMG Coupe C216 https://email@example.com,8.6771362,3a,15.8y,295.99h,84.2t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLOVKNoPwhLuiGvuhv4CbiA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
282 - Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG W211 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6752202,3a,25y,255.31h,69.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxa8OXnnVI19o8zJPsIZDxA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
283 - Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG R230 https://email@example.com,8.6498043,3a,19.5y,218.85h,86.63t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYPndSaix6fN3EuMfKopYGw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
284 - Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG R230 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6876202,3a,20.7y,166.72h,82.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFqEdYsd5sg6yIcMAocgs1Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
285 - Mercedes-Benz W113 Pagode https://email@example.com,8.6862493,3a,32.3y,319.31h,72.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sPYzjm24ub4BUUxONc6pABQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
286 - Mercedes-Benz 500E W124 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6755392,3a,15y,220.31h,78.69t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_UtLbxDCHSHKBcM7xf3P3w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
287 - Opel Astra Coupe Lumma LPC-XR! https://email@example.com,8.6717635,3a,25.1y,150.85h,71.34t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sPeBek9jkGmmiUtfBzGMH3Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
288 - Porsche 911 930 Turbo 3.3
289 - Porsche 911 964 Carrera https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6784553,3a,24.8y,258.41h,79.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sy0rWVhbnpdpyiTIBCtFNVQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
290 - Porsche 911 964 Carrera https://email@example.com,8.6448554,3a,19.2y,71.87h,79.29t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1szphvDqX9hC2bAW5tSqMWaw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
291 - Porsche 911 964 Carrera https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6581527,3a,17.2y,49.07h,83.49t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smrrWK6WkBtZxA43MfnZo2g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
292 - Porsche 911 964 Carrera Cabriolet https://email@example.com,8.6743389,3a,24.5y,159.39h,72.09t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scknSN4fW8254ctPJbyPzSg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
293 - Beautiful spec
Porsche 911 964 Carrera Cabriolet https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.664454,3a,15y,176.09h,87.07t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sWP_rdvaAKgpC6V4MrKj-9g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
294 - Porsche 911 964 Targa https://email@example.com,8.6484554,3a,15y,76.27h,90.16t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sd9ZcCRI81s5_0ePDPD-Xww!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
295 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6633225,3a,19.2y,227.56h,82.06t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sldYFweLt7xYjTkA3bN6TRg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
296 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera https://email@example.com,8.6478901,3a,15y,69.19h,87.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skWcAWAUfgLhpzuQvtrrgaA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
297 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6679109,3a,30y,310.22h,69.21t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYik1qUwcASVAfNMnAVQuEg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
298 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera https://email@example.com,8.6824535,3a,25.8y,59.45h,77.7t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4zW__yi0OIAhc_zXUgsy3g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
299 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6907432,3a,20.5y,153.64h,72.42t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sSZug6tGe5fSmkncEXRv53A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
300 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4 Cabriolet https://email@example.com,8.6777169,3a,31.3y,96.17h,67.39t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sfOiz8tXpEX-Zb12Q3RheCA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
301 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4 Cabriolet https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6737853,3a,26.2y,284.08h,72t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sU8NWl8Auil6Z-DH3evcjkg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
302 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera 4 Cabriolet https://email@example.com,8.6658409,3a,37.6y,186.9h,63.93t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_MoOkNpdIP3jVTaZe5dILA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
303 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera Cabriolet https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6632379,3a,15y,266.96h,85.07t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqqdrUFclzxuVe8XYFoaiSA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
304 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera Cabriolet https://email@example.com,8.6732063,3a,15y,283.18h,90.12t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s-rLVTA6eWEQnVPlHJAnPlg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
305 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera Cabriolet https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6753835,3a,28.1y,284.94h,82.16t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxBmNNjoJ2eR-hJ7sG3Bqcw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
306 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera Cabriolet https://email@example.com,8.7308556,3a,16.9y,259.6h,88.37t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sl6itJ6BpG6TOjRLcSolKfw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
307 - Porsche 911 993 Carrera Cabriolet https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6796207,3a,43.1y,16.83h,63.96t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXhQ3NNa9i42UQTSHFKTtqA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
308 - Porsche 911 993 Targa https://email@example.com,8.6741734,3a,20y,34.71h,76.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7TuQGYQwdd_akGnqM-IbOg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
309 - Porsche 911 996 Carrera 4S https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6724139,3a,15.8y,214.77h,80.09t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4IqeNugK8xoKxwNQTa_OmA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
310 - Porsche 911 996 Carrera 4S https://email@example.com,8.6732301,3a,26.1y,120.03h,70.92t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sC_gVj6DNSnlw8SEOS6hk6A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
311 - Porsche 911 996 Carrera 4S https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6426725,3a,21y,257.97h,77.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGJfuNUAewV9pCEpDv2rOaQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
312 - Porsche 911 996 Carrera 4S https://email@example.com,8.667043,3a,15y,43.86h,88.53t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJhgfl9TY5IvPve0ZaHGmJg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
313 - Porsche 911 996 Carrera 4S https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6667335,3a,48.6y,340.63h,74.29t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFYTP5MBJJ8M328GJHPgKlA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
314 - Porsche 911 996 Carrera 4S https://email@example.com,8.6522644,3a,15y,150.37h,84.86t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sh3oNNCPkJmiPkKUqTH9Nng!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
315 - Porsche 911 996 Carrera 4S Cabriolet https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.7354501,3a,17.8y,305.16h,86.85t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shg7Pz8rQD_4MD-wJbG1-sA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
316 - Porsche 911 996 Carrera 4S Cabriolet https://email@example.com,8.6725738,3a,27.4y,207.89h,74.07t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sza45VbzuewQty5aB8kEdDQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
317 - Porsche 911 997.1 Carrera 4S Cabriolet https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6645237,3a,32.9y,95.29h,74.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxoip64IQQ_hKbPqdmlagBA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
318 - Porsche 911 997.1 Carrera 4S Cabriolet https://email@example.com,8.7030255,3a,21.1y,342h,73.85t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sm0X-SjAssG5TGP7fUtv11Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
319 - Porsche 911 997.1 Carrera S Cabriolet https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6523125,3a,15y,306.85h,78.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1so6n3lbJtjRB4sN9gnKzPIw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
320 - Porsche 911 997.1 Carrera S Cabriolet https://email@example.com,8.686261,3a,17.6y,352.27h,88.17t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sp5LZ-KAfN-PNPYch91wS5w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
321 - Porsche 911 997.1 Carrera S Cabriolet TechArt https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.678496,3a,15y,154.58h,80.99t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLZz4R5mFaBcMG93cNPzMGg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
322 - Porsche 911 G-Series Carrera https://email@example.com,8.6727433,3a,15y,152.35h,86.38t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swsYXjq0Pf_MvZckAFcnong!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
323 - Porsche 911 G-Series Carrera https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6849163,3a,37.7y,293.98h,77.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1spnmzecYnSdY7hlrvbrFTuw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
324 - Porsche 911 G-Series Carrera Targa https://email@example.com,8.6636506,3a,15y,240.42h,76.03t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sz4wuDXfVWzCXwKOZhNmv6g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
325 - Porsche 944 Cabriolet https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6475687,3a,18.2y,71.65h,85.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7E6p7iH1UL7NnBZMkCci1Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
326 - Porsche Cayenne 957 GTS https://email@example.com,8.6803998,3a,24.6y,254.78h,83.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDWyZ6qnAAZ0rhBe4lI68Yg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
327 - Porsche Cayman S 987 Porsche Design Edition 1
328 - Rolls Royce Silver Spirit! https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6835585,3a,32.2y,265.16h,68.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sD24HLRD-f6_V24kls7-QzQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
329 - Smart Crossblade https://email@example.com,8.6679344,3a,32.1y,154.56h,67.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNBXjeo8B_ABgmkljdB5lIA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
330 - Volkswagen Kubelwagen (too cool to not share!) https://firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6559789,3a,25.5y,171.43h,75.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1QlMzOgiPeo-Zp6U7PRnjw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
331 - Volvo 850 T5 R Estate https://email@example.com,8.677669,3a,22.3y,44.27h,78.6t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s03q1GFmjD7FCJLSLbr46eA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
- Found afterwards, Ferrari 360 Spider
332 - Alfa Romeo Giulia Junior https://firstname.lastname@example.org,9.9953094,3a,36.3y,133.13h,77.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjXV7dHPYN67kh1sZ-rT6Zw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
333 - Alfa Romeo Giulia Junior https://email@example.com,10.0327693,3a,39.4y,313.5h,76.5t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sIwktXnAUdEPOaR3Eq5CfwQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
334 - Alfa Romeo Giulia Junior https://firstname.lastname@example.org,9.9833816,3a,15y,61.38h,85.95t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sp1aqgsTbywmb4XiAL5voIQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
335 - Alfa Romeo Giulia Junior https://email@example.com,9.9898648,3a,33y,195.86h,72.56t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sP_1aum5oPIVem5yg8o6sBw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
336 - Alpina B6 E64 Cabriolet https://firstname.lastname@example.org,9.9843801,3a,23.7y,79.02h,71.71t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sasB79cnz29VKHcW3ng-Skg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
337 - Alpina XD3 F25 (Google shop-view) https://email@example.com,10.009492,2a,43.3y,84.25h,79.29t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJv7tQH-5M8oAAAQukBSz2Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
338 - Aston Martin V8 Vantage 2005 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,10.0357277,3a,15y,39.05h,88.47t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sY26LCXuxlUVP5k9m83gMJA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
339 - Audi Q7 ABT AS7! https://email@example.com,10.0087088,3a,15y,288.63h,87.01t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sMG1RtbiRKhfBbyjAEF8LnA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
340 - Audi R8 Type 42
341 - Audi R8 Type 42
342 - Audi RS4 Avant B7 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,9.9815293,3a,41.2y,333.81h,75.59t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxS0-Sphf_S6W7PICaaDqFA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
343 - Audi RS4 Avant B7 https://email@example.com,9.9924475,3a,25.2y,358.66h,78.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smQd47aZ6Pfpa0gXjOsA5LA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
344 - Audi RS4 Avant B7 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,10.0002719,3a,31.6y,253.14h,69.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTRE1xqZQmihtuJkxDBBQfg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
345 - Audi RS4 Avant B7 https://email@example.com,10.0276126,3a,15y,206.1h,80.56t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXbb1vwzIVFy2ibGSbjvCRg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
346 - Audi RS4 Avant B7 https://firstname.lastname@example.org,9.9958293,3a,28.7y,156.06h,72.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sq3zdou2EFhIvtSk7UDXHsw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
347 - Audi RS6 Avant C6 + Porsche 911 993 Carrera Cabriolet https://email@example.com,9.9959525,3a,15y,257.61h,86.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUgCcr-Il_R0nJimScdsjWg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
348 - Bentley Continental GTC I https://firstname.lastname@example.org,9.9122057,3a,15y,146.05h,83.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0e9gM1C9IRYkN_dppeKhYA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
349 - Bentley Petersen Speed Six 1932
350 - Bentley Turbo R https://email@example.com,9.9932842,3a,16.8y,161.07h,85.6t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgVNMDXHf6mZMFoUcPmcnHA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu
submitted by Pige0n23
to StreetviewCarSpotting [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 08:35 Existing-Ad-6268 Tandoori Grill Meat Shop: Discover the Authentic Flavors of Tandoori Doaba Meat Shop
Welcome to Tandoori Doaba Meat Shop
, your go-to destination for indulging in the authentic flavors of tandoori cuisine. Step into our shop and experience a tantalizing array of succulent meats marinated in aromatic spices and cooked to perfection in traditional tandoor ovens. From tender tandoori chicken and juicy kebabs to flavorful lamb chops and smoky grilled seafood, our meat shop offers a mouthwatering selection that will satisfy your cravings for exquisite Indian flavors. Join us at Tandoori Grill Meat Shop
and embark on a culinary journey that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
submitted by Existing-Ad-6268
to u/Existing-Ad-6268 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 08:32 Existing-Ad-6268 Discover Authentic Tandoori Flavors at Tandoori Grill Meat Shop
Are you craving the exquisite taste of tandoori
cuisine? Look no further than Tandoori Grill Meat Shop
! Indulge in the rich and aromatic flavors of traditional tandoori dishes expertly prepared with passion and expertise. Our meat shop offers a wide selection of succulent meats, marinated to perfection in a blend of fragrant spices and cooked in a traditional tandoor oven. Experience the smoky char and tender juiciness that sets tandoori cuisine apart. Visit Tandoori Grill Meat Shop today and embark on a culinary journey that will leave your taste buds delighted and craving for more.
submitted by Existing-Ad-6268
to DoabaMeatShop [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 08:17 Altruistic-Owl-7405 Ladies of this sub, just saw this perfume on Myntra and was wondering if someone has tried it? 🤔
2023.06.09 08:02 yebtimotheous Shipping a MacBook 💻 From Abroad
Hey guys, I am new to Online Shopping and Courier Service, especially when it comes to shipping an item from Abroad to Ghana.
Wanted to buy a MacBook Pro Here in Ghana, But goodness me, the prices our fellow Ghanaians are calling can buy an estate house.
Is there anyone with experience in buying items specifically from EBay or Amazon, Will appreciate the advice and insights. Thanks.
submitted by yebtimotheous
to ghana [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 08:02 Greywillowgifts Create Custom Gift Boxes Toronto, Canada – Grey Willow Gifts
2023.06.09 07:53 Johnny_tron Garageband not receiving input 2 from Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen
Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me out. I've purchased a Scarlett Solo interface a few day ago, the mic input works fine (input 1). But I can't get any signal in GarageBand with the instrument input (input 2) in my MacOS sound preferences I can see the level input move when I play the guitar, so the computer is receiving the signal - you can see this in the screenshot, but Garageband isn't.
What is very confusing is I realised that the mic in input 1 on the interface will record into GarageBand regardless of if the channel input is set to input 1 or 2... which doesn't make any sense. Is it possible my Scarlett Solo is faulty? It's brand new. https://preview.redd.it/ls36u1qplx4b1.png?width=1238&format=png&auto=webp&s=0fb9a6ea3229221449b69a6f404cfc1fc5097427
submitted by Johnny_tron
to GarageBand [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 07:52 Away-Department1467 Hilfe bei Rechner Upgrade
Guten Morgen allerseits,
meine PC Tage liegen leider schon etwas zurück, so dass ich bei Hardware ziemlich raus bin. Meinen letzten PC habe ich daher bereits zusammenstellen lassen, das war Mitte 2021. Nun habe ich vor einiger Zeit angefangen, Hell let loose im Comp Bereich zu spielen und merke, dass meine Hardware da einfach nicht mitkommt. Meine Frage wäre jetzt, kann ich den PC noch sinnvoll upgraden, ohne direkt alles neu machen zu müssen? Welche Komponenten kann ich in einem bezahlbaren Rahmen (ca. 500€..?) tauschen, um mehr FPS bei höheren Grafikeinstellungen zu bekommen?
Mein derzeitiges Setup ist:
- MSI GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Ventus XS OCV
- MSI B550M Pro-VDH AMD B550 So.Am4 Dual Channel
- 500 Watt be quiet! System Power 9 Non-Modular
- 500GB Kingston NV1 M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 3D-NAND TL
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6x 3,6GHz So.AM4 Tray
- Revoltec RZ032 Wärmeleitpaste
- 16 GB G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3000 DIMM
- Und ein einfaches Gehäuse von Sharkoon
Das ist offensichtlich so vom Lieferschein abgeschrieben. ;-)
Ich brauche keinen Tower mit Einblick, blinkende Komponenten, etc., also die Optik der Teile ist mir egal, der PC steht bei mir unter dem Schreibtisch.
Ich weiß, dass ein besserer Monitor hier auch sehr helfen würde, dies ist beim aktuellen Setup aber nur schlecht möglich (Arbeite auch an dem PC und habe 2 Curved-Monitore, bei denen mir wichtig ist, dass es dieselben sind.)
Für eure Hilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar!
submitted by Away-Department1467
to PCBaumeister [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 07:44 ProfessionalAnnual56 Check me out 😈
2023.06.09 07:34 Grizzwald81 Injured Hawk
Hi everyone. I was playing golf today at San clamente municipal, and I noticed on hole 7 a distressed bird squawking really loud from a large tree. It was odd so I looked through my range finder and I was an adolescent hawk by itself. I kept playing till I got to hole 11 and saw another grounded hawk on the fairway. It didn’t fly away when I drove by him. I saw some feathers on the ground near by. I walked up and he was wounded on his right wing. Looks like he got hit with a ball or errant golf shot.
I called the pro shop to notify them and they said they can’t do anything. My girlfriend called animal control and they were closed because it was after 5.
Upon finishing my round I talked to the outside service about it. They said he has been out here for 2 days now. He said they can’t do anything about it.
Does anyone have any suggestions of who can be contacted. Maybe an animal rehab place. I don’t think local San clamente animal control will do anything. It’s really sad they are just going to let it die of starvation and it’s young child as well. It’s really bothering me.
Thanks for reading.
submitted by Grizzwald81
to orangecounty [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 07:32 ArmyofSpies Cardano Rumor Rundown June 09, 2023
Newly Covered Today:
- Some new reported details on Voltaire CIP-1694 dReps. https://twitter.com/intertreeJK/status/1666833054264971266
- The Ripple case now has heightened relevance for almost everyone. https://twitter.com/MetaLawMan/status/1666864200147251201
- But, even Coinbase has to deal with the staking allegations in addition to the allegations about the tokens as securities. https://twitter.com/BillHughesDC/status/1666918756814057472
- If this is true, that timing is not going to make people happy. Hard to blame him if he had just seen the Binance complaint. https://twitter.com/WhaleWire/status/1666799734692929536
- Hilarious re-telling of the evolution of the Ethereum scaling roadmap over the years. https://twitter.com/_prestwich/status/1666535056553447425
- It’s slowly dawning on everyone that there are current regulatory problems with the DAO-as-business model. https://twitter.com/lex_node/status/1666615216186990593
- Binance.US just lost its fiat on/off ramps. https://twitter.com/ArmySpies/status/1667002580663431168
Previously covered, but still interesting:
- Dr. Vanishree Rao on ZK-Rollups. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1657778843854274560
- Here’s a new Decentralized Identity article from IOG. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2023/05/11/atala-prism-pioneering-digital-identity-with-decentralized-solutions/
- There are reasons we’re in a hard capped cryptocurrency like Cardano. https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/15/business/argentina-interest-rates-inflation/index.html
- What is a dRep? This video is for you. There will be additional categories of default dReps that vote abstain or no confidence on every vote. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1658034085401337857
- The US Dept. of Justice is officially saying they are targeting exchanges. Great. Great. https://www.ft.com/content/5aac457e-cc80-44ae-ac40-9b51d9b601a3
- Wow! Ledger just made what is possibly the greatest PR blunder in the history of crypto. Trezor will be poppin’ bottles tonight. https://twitter.com/Ledgestatus/1658458714771169282
- People are claiming that the hysteria is a misunderstanding of cryptography. But, that’s not what’s going on here if Ledger plus one of the other two shard custodians can reconstruct your private key without having to use your private key. https://twitter.com/nimuepool/status/1658517533836574720
- The Ledger Recover FAQ seems to support this understanding as it suggests you use a brand new device for recovery. https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/9579368109597
- Wow. Unfortunate timing for this. https://twitter.com/Ledgestatus/1658095051375800321
- Ken Kodama will be doing a Japanese language interview on CardanoSpot on May 18. https://twitter.com/Emurgo_Ken/status/1658838077136162828
- The stake pool operator poll on network parameters of K and minPoolCost is live. See the results here. The re-delegation phase will begin on May 25th. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Cornucopias dropped some new in-game footage. As expected, Solace is beautiful. https://youtu.be/j5iwNsQVMDQ?t=1846
- Wow….the Ledger shards are encrypted with “a master key that is contained in all devices”. Wut? https://twitter.com/P3b7_/status/1658809445965606913
- Sadly, the Ledger CEO seemed to be denying exactly the above just a day ago. https://twitter.com/_pgauthiestatus/1658508082941403144
- Here’s why 340 ADA minPoolCost promotes multi-pools. https://twitter.com/ArmySpies/status/1659387255537176581
- Numbers are emerging on the benefits of K=1000 over K=500. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1659398551917727744
- Here’s the latest on the Stake Pool Operator poll. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Rep. Tom Emmer is trying to help crypto by cutting crypto assets out of the definition of a “security”. He creates a new non-security asset category called “investment contract asset”. https://twitter.com/GOPMajorityWhip/status/1659291641281146886
- Prof. Wadler (co-inventor of Cardano’s Plutus) has been elected a Fellow of the Royal Society joining the likes of Einstein, Darwin, Hawking, and Isaac Newton. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLOm-dWje-M
- Huge amount of voting for economic self-interest by multi-poolers in the SPO poll. Earlier today (May 21), 84.73% by stake of the vote for K=500, Min Cost 340 ₳ was multi-poolers. Only 15.6% of the vote for K=1000, Min Cost 170 ₳ was multi-poolers. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Large pools also voted heavily for economic self-interest with the K parameter. 70.02% by stake of the vote for K=500, Min Cost 170 ₳ was pools with delegation over 35 million. Only 30.57% of the vote for K=1000, Min Cost 170 ₳ was pools over 35 million. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Apparently Cardano has its own wiki now! Probably better given our previous treatment by the big wiki group. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1660383700243329024
- Rep. Tom Emmer is getting some reactions on the bill he sponsored with Rep. Soto. https://twitter.com/GOPMajorityWhip/status/1660329932495486977
- You’re really gonna hold up a debt ceiling deal because you hate crypto so bad? https://twitter.com/gaborgurbacs/status/1660248530135515138
- Looks like a few big multi-poolers have voted in the poll since yesterday. Pretty easy to predict what they didn’t vote for. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Reports coming in that DCG has defaulted on the payment owed to Genesis. https://twitter.com/AP_Abacus/status/1660671386388504577
- Ledger Recover would allow governments to confiscate crypto assets by subpoena? Called “not a real concern in the end.” Really? https://twitter.com/TheBTCTherapist/status/1660677064700178436
- Frederik Gregaard on DeFi and regulation. https://twitter.com/F_Gregaard/status/1660655806709211137
- Don’t Forget, the May Cardano 360 will be on May 25th. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1660621805017608194
- Here’s the daily check-in on the status of the SPO Poll. We have surpassed 590 pools voting (as of May 23). https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- The Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong has decided to get our hopes up with a proposed regulatory framework for crypto exchanges that could mean more trading for coins like Cardano. https://apps.sfc.hk/edistributionWeb/gateway/EN/news-and-announcements/news/doc?refNo=23PR53
- Here’s an IOG thread on the latest out of Atala Prism and Self-Sovereign Identity. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1660904360925188097
- Here’s an IOG article on Cardano native tokens. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1660975383997448193
- The difference in decentralization between Cardano and Bitcoin is still…laughable. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1660979639907500033
- Ledger is finally caving (a little) to the backlash. It’s reported that they will focus on open sourcing parts of their code and only release the “Recover” firmware after that open sourcing is finished. https://twitter.com/NFTherdestatus/1661026174779420672
- Looks like the Hong Kong announcement yesterday might have been a hint of what’s coming. https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1661391542504902664
- The Cardano Layerverse is coming to life. https://twitter.com/TobiasIlskov/status/1660697833115385856
- Wow! Incredible! Thank you for voting in favor of decentralization, 1PCT! https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1661460222203002880
- Federal Reserve report debunks claim that crypto is not useful to people in the US. https://twitter.com/SebVentures/status/1661063483369177108
- The SPO phase of the poll is over. Nearly 800 pools voted. Now it’s your turn to see how your pool voted and re-delegate if you think they voted against decentralization and for their own pocketbook. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- The May Cardano 360 is out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_bCa_xCoxA
- Charles dropped an update today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfL2U2hAGWw
- Sen. Cynthia Lummis declares her opposition to the 30% tax on bitcoin mining. https://twitter.com/SenLummis/status/1661803569341759495
- Lots of volume being transacted on Cardano recently! https://twitter.com/cwpaulm/status/1662929296329981952
- Recent subpoenas to the Python Package Index don’t bode well for those hoping to store seed phrases with third-party custodians. https://twitter.com/_jonasschnelli_/status/1662531840606093312
- Transaction volume is looking very interesting right now. https://messari.io/charts/cardano/txn-vol
- JPG Store has now launched Android and IOS apps. https://twitter.com/jpgstoreNFT/status/1663281982262919170
- It’s true. Cardano is straight killing it on the security leg of the trilemma.https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1662987243655684096
- Just checked. Yep. The centralization in ETH is still staggering. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1663222056870350848
- There’s a documentary about a 2022 Plutus hackathon in Argentina. https://twitter.com/LarsBrunjes/status/1663111319732535297
- Pavia is testing NFT gating. This could get very interesting. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1663153213988823040
- Don’t forget! We are still in the re-delegation phase of the CF Poll. See how your stake pool voted! If they were voting for their pocketbook instead of decentralization, you should re-delegate! https://twitter.com/Cardano_CF/status/1663564854572244994
- Wow! Cardano projects are doing big things these days! https://twitter.com/CardanoCrocClub/status/1663468916843114498
- The CCP has dropped a white paper on how it will develop Web 3 including NFTs and the metaverse. https://twitter.com/milestones_nft/status/1663458500922712064
- Lace is now open source! https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1663953642045714433
- Binance is back and apparently they don’t care if someone had that ticker first. https://twitter.com/pool_pm/status/1663809731603906560
- Summon is now allowing for multichain swaps of ADA & ERG. https://twitter.com/N8iveToEarth/status/1664038846563225600
- Charles did a Twitter Space with World Mobile. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1663984094252810283
- Here’s an easy infographic on CIP-1694 Voltaire governance from IOG. https://twitter.com/Hornan7/status/1664007623799185409
- Apparently, Cardano sushi is a thing! https://twitter.com/Allison_Fromm/status/1663841386074976257
- This kind of sums up the problems with central bank behavior over the last 20 years. https://twitter.com/JeffWenigestatus/1664012650781585409
- Interesting news about the currency in one of Cardano’s biggest metaverse projects. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1664240389610704896
- Messari has released an article on operational decentralization in proof-of-stake crypto. https://messari.io/report/evaluating-validator-decentralization-geographic-and-infrastructure-distribution-in-proof-of-stake-networks
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics has MASSIVELY revised their figures on Q4 of 2022. No surprise, the numbers were much worse than they told us. https://twitter.com/FrogNews/status/1664253845399130113
- Looks like DAOs are getting a little hesitant about fee switches due to possible legal/tax implications. https://twitter.com/FrogNews/status/1664253845399130113
- We even have Arctic block production. https://twitter.com/Laponia_pool/status/1664226409466740737
- Questions are being raised regarding the blockspace consumption of dApps still on Plutus v1. https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1664385383122051073
- Atomic wallet got hacked. https://twitter.com/zachxbt/status/1665080799253733377
- No surprise: general interest in crypto & Cardano is still pretty low according to google trends. https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&geo=US&q=cardano&hl=en
- Here’s the Weekly Development Update from June 2. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1665394985934499840
- The Chairs of the House Committee on Financial Services (McHenry) and the House Committee on Agriculture (Thompson) are co-sponsoring a new pro-crypto Digital Asset Market Structure Bill. Currently just a discussion draft. Here’s the summary. https://docs.house.gov/meetings/AG/AG00/20230606/116051/HHRG-118-AG00-20230606-SD002.pdf
- Here’s the actual discussion draft. https://docs.house.gov/meetings/AG/AG00/20230606/116051/HHRG-118-AG00-20230606-SD003.pdf
- Here’s a section-by-section with exhibits. https://docs.house.gov/meetings/AG/AG00/20230606/116051/HHRG-118-AG00-20230606-SD001.pdf
- Cornucopias has released more game footage. https://twitter.com/RobGreig3/status/1665310543589040130
- SEC vs. Binance/CZ. It begins!!!!! https://twitter.com/ArmySpies/status/1665845917268815874
- Written response from Charles to the SEC/Binance complaint. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1665780536177217537
- Written response from Binance on the SEC complaint. https://www.binance.com/en/blog/ecosystem/sec-complaint-aims-to-unilaterally-define-crypto-market-structure-8707489117122437402
- Video response from Charles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBZ-aGqldA
- Cornucopias has dropped a whole new reel of gameplay footage. It looks really good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ftHH8bbxQ
- Cardano Gaming at the NFT.Brazil event! https://twitter.com/cardanowarriors/status/1665815653398507520
- SEC vs. Coinbase. Yep…crypto is now at war. https://twitter.com/ArmySpies/status/1666159275217911835
- Brian Armstrong’s response. https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/1666129111025324035
- The Cardano Foundation has disputed the characterization of Cardano as a security in comments to Fortune. https://twitter.com/Cardano_CF/status/1666128229952897024
- Here’s Coinbase politely pointing out the SEC’s complete refusal to provide any direction or cooperation despite Coinbase’s continuous and plentiful attempts. https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/1666135834062467083
- The question of regulatory jurisdiction may end up being the biggest problem for the SEC in all these crypto matters. https://twitter.com/MetaLawMan/status/1653821211544092672
- Rumor: There could also be a DOJ case coming for Binance. https://twitter.com/AP_Abacus/status/1666180524535062529
- Ohhhhhhh! This one did not go in the SEC’s favor. https://twitter.com/ArmySpies/status/1666492499505090563
- IOG’s response to the SEC suits against Coinbase and Binance. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2023/06/07/iog-response-to-the-recent-sec-filings/
- The court in Coinbase’s earlier Petition for Writ of Mandamus against the SEC (basically just requesting the SEC to do its rulemaking job and provide some clarity) has noted the SEC v. Coinbase complaint and is ordering the SEC to respond in seven days. https://twitter.com/iampaulgrewal/status/1666234163110748160
- Brian Armstrong says they will NOT shut down their staking service in response to the complaint. https://twitter.com/TheOCcryptobro/status/1666545429306290176
- With all the SEC complaints it’s easy to forget that the Digital Asset Market Structure Discussion Draft is still in play. https://financialservices.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=408838
- The SEC is busy filing documents that are pretty bad for Binance. We’ve seen some of the chat logs before. But, some of the docs are new. https://twitter.com/adamscochran/status/1666473028610408450
- Looks like Binance wants the court to know they were once in discussions with Gensler to bring him on as an advisor. https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/07/binance-lawyers-say-sec-chair-gensler-offered-to-be-advisor-in-2019.html
~Army of Spies
submitted by ArmyofSpies
to cardano [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 07:31 C01n_sh1LL Is Plaid part of Operation Chokepoint 2.0?
TL;DR: Did US government authorities lean on these companies to use Plaid for KYC purposes? Or was this coordinated by the private sector?
For those unaware, "Operation Chokepoint 2.0" is the idea that a coordinated US government initiative is underway to suppress access to cryptocurrencies. We're all aware of specific enforcement actions or policies which are publicly acknowledged, but "Chokepoint 2.0" is the idea that they are all part of a larger, deliberate, coordinated, inter-agency, possibly inter-branch, push. Some would only claim executive actions to be part of the hypothetical program, while others would include legislative efforts. To be clear, the "Chokepoint 2.0" moniker was coined by independent commentators, and nobody is claiming that a government policy with this name exists. It is merely shorthand for the idea I've just described.
Personally, I've got mixed feelings on this narrative. There is a fringe element which wants to blame everything on Chokepoint 2.0, at which point it devolves into a conspiracy theory. There are also self-serving political interests, primarily on the right, who are using this as campaign plank. Make no mistake; if Chokepoint 2.0 is real, then it is most likely a bipartisan effort, despite any pro-cryptocurrency or anti-cryptocurrency posturing on either side of the aisle.
However the core claim has some plausibility, and it is hard not to wonder if such a comprehensive policy exists.
Where things get complicated, is determining the extent to which this is a government initiative, and the role which the private sector, and the traditional finance industry in particular, might play.
This brings me to the point: Those of us in the US have probably noticed that it is getting to be damn near impossible to link a bank account for ACH transfers, without involving the Plaid service. Plaid is a surveillance service, or an identity verification/KYC service, or a marketing data extraction service, depending on how you look at it. Users must grant Plaid sweeping access to their bank accounts, by sharing online banking credentials.
The service seems ludicrous on its face. All our lives, we've been told not to share passwords or credentials, and it's basic common sense not to give a shady third party access to our bank accounts. But suddenly the financial industry as a whole tells us to throw all that out the window, and start trusting this service with our login credentials, and with access to every last detail of our financial lives.
Recently, within the span of a few weeks, most if not all major CEX's and fiat gateways in the US started forcibly requiring Plaid for ACH transfers. Existing linked bank accounts which weren't using Plaid, were disabled. Coinbase did this. Kraken did it in a sneakier way, first delinking all ACH accounts, and then bringing the feature back with Plaid required. Even Strike requires Plaid for ACH.
Previously, we had various "dark pattern" workarounds, wherein users were allowed to bypass Plaid if they pretended to go along with the process, but failed to complete it successfully. Those seem to be disabled across the board, everywhere I've checked.
I've been shopping around for a free checking account with the major online-only banks, so that I could have an account with limited info to share with Plaid. Imagine my horror when I found that most, if not all, of these fiat banks also use Plaid for ACH integrations, meaning I would still have to submit my main bank account to Plaid before I could fund another bank account.
This happened across the US industry in the span of a few weeks. It was very clearly coordinated. My question is, by whom? Did US government authorities lean on these companies to use Plaid for KYC purposes? If so, why haven't any of them spoken out about it? Is it some FISA court bullshit where they were given a sweeping, possibly unconstitutional order, along with a gag order prohibiting them from talking about it?
Or was this coordinated by the private sector? Did some traditional financial industry consortium get together and decide to force Plaid, as a blatant data grab under the guise of responsible KYC practices?
Or could it have been coordinated within the CEX/gateway industry? Or does the Plaid partnership simply offer these companies such a great value, that they cannot afford to pass it up?
Does the standard Plaid contract now include a clause which compels these companies to cut off all alternative methods of linking an account? Most of these companies have used Plaid for years, but offered manual ACH linkage as well.
It's all so opaque and hostile to the end user. These questions have been weighing on my mind for months, and I haven't seen them specifically addressed in the sub. Please, discuss. I'm curious to know everyone's thoughts.
submitted by C01n_sh1LL
to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 07:16 itechnolabs A Quick Review to Mobile App Architecture Guide 2023
| || | submitted by itechnolabs to u/itechnolabs [link] [comments]
Apps for mobile continue to increase in popularity, driven in part due to the worldwide pandemic as well as the shifting requirements on how and how users interact on mobile. In the Mobile App Trends 2023 report, installs of apps increased 31% from year to year, and engagement of users, measured by session duration time, increased by 4.5 percent. There are more than 2.22 million apps available on the Apple app store, as well as 3.48 million apps available on Google Play. Google Play store.
The need for new applications isn’t going out of fashion, with the sales of 5G-powered devices increasing the demand for new apps with post-pandemic devices’ behavior continuing to be prevalent, which includes the desire for convenience shopping and delivery services, as also free time-fillers, such as games or fitness apps for home use. While certain aspects of this behavior were affected by COVID but the vast majority of these trends are increasing. B2B, as well as B2C customers, demand mobile-first interaction with all types of businesses which is driving numerous organizations to think about developing mobile apps
This guide will explain the fundamentals and nuances of the mobile app’s architecture that can aid in the development process for mobile apps for the market of 2023. Read more about Mobile App Architecture Guide 2023
2023.06.09 07:03 carnotaurussastrei To Start From the Beginning...
| || | submitted by carnotaurussastrei to TheLandofHopeAndGlory [link] [comments]
My worldbuilding project (henceforth the "project") is a soft-SciFi, alternate history imagining of Earth's future. Before the truly original content starts to appear in the timeline, a few prior events must take place for my project to be realistic - in my mind, anyway. Mexican-American War, ca. 1848
After the Mexican-American War finished in real life, the United States gained huge amounts of Mexican land out West under the terms of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. February 2nd, 1848 is where the project officially detaches from real-world history somewhat, as the Treaty of GH (and James Knox Polk himself) saw Mexico cede about three-quarters of its territory, including the Yucatan Peninsular and Cuba. Something like this, although with borders less rigid and with the integral exception of Cuba. (Credit to u/binchops34)
These new territories of Baja California, Sonora, Greater Chihuahua, and Yucatan remained territories of the US until 1888, 1911, 1896, and 1921 respectively. As such, these territories were unable to have a say in US politics during the Civil War and thus provided no exceptional contributions to the war, which ended in Union victory in 1864.
World history continues from thence as we know, albeit with a considerably weaker Mexico and a slightly stronger United States. Importantly, the US's foreign policy was influenced beyond measure as a result of Polk's interference with the Treaty of GH - one might consider the US a colonial power now. Spanish-American War, ca. 1898
Among other causes, William McKinley's desire to improve US industry and overall global strength culminated in the Spanish-American war of 1898 which saw, as we know, Cuba, Guam, the Philippines, and Puerto Rico ceded to the United States. However, neither the Teller Amendment (1902) nor the Tydings-McDuffie Act (1934) was passed, leaving all Spanish secessions as American territory. With the US now being a colonial power, with colonies in the Pacific and Caribbean, their views of European colonialism was softened. Post World War II, ca. 1946-91
World War II devastated Europe and their colonies. Following the war in the late 40s and early 50s, some independence movements took hold across European colonial empires, especially in France, the Netherlands, and Britain. Although the French lost French Indochina, Israel was formed as we'd expect, and the Belgian Congo opted to remain a British protectorate for a decade after 1943 (as it was captured by Britain to prevent it falling into German hands. By the way, the British refused to grant independence, and it remained a protectorate), much of the British, Dutch, and some of the French empires remained.
With an ally in the US, now pro-colonial, these nations kept hold of their empires for decades, which served in preventing many African civil wars. In the 70s, Spain and Portugal lost their empires as their authoritarian governments collapsed, even despite the strong empires remaining.
In the 60s, South Africa became a British protectorate on par with Egypt and the Congo. Anyway, from now until 1991, history played out roughly the same - notably with Nicaragua taking the place of Cuba in the now Nicaraguan Missile Crisis of 1962, and with a more powerful Britain and France.
Upon the gracing of 1996, the youngest son of Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales; and of Princess Camilla, the Princess of Wales; Prince Henry, was born (despite Charles and Camilla's middle-agedness... call it plot-forced pregnancy).
With that, we reach the end of the project's historical context. Here we learnt that:
- the US gained huge swathes of Mexico in the Mexican-American War which bolstered US support for colonialism and Manifest Destiny. - the US refused to grant independence to either Cuba or the Philippines after the Spanish-American War, as a result of the US' newfound support of colonialism. - World War II saw the collapse of the Belgian colonial empire, and its territories were effectively stolen by Britain. - After World War II, the French, British, Dutch, Portuguese, and Spanish empires remained (albeit with minor losses, such as French Indochina, and Israel), especially as a result of US support for colonialism. South Africa also became a British protectorate. - the Cold War continued as expected except for a Nicaraguan Missile Crisis rather than a Cuban one. - finally, the third and youngest son of Prince Charles, Prince Henry, was born in 1996.
2023.06.09 06:37 tiskasaur Broke 90 for the first time!
2023.06.09 06:32 Perfectthreading Expert Picks: The Best Tattoo Shops in Fresno, CA
submitted by Perfectthreading to u/Perfectthreading [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 06:26 ihatehappines Any experience with ZZM Trading? Is it a legit/trusted store?
Planning to buy a legion 5 pro from their shop, information I have is: - No physical store, online store lang daw sila. (FB, IG, lazada and shopee) - Warranty is 7 days replacement and 1 year store warranty (from lenovo china). If may problem just message them daw.
Gusto ko lang manigurado if it can be trusted since online lang sila.
submitted by ihatehappines
to PHbuildapc [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 06:18 JuicyVanilla23 Recommended gym or yoga skirts?
2023.06.09 06:16 Afluffygrue Fuck /u/spez. final version of my oft posted personal recommendations
You’ve seen the Going Dark API posts. I’m out. I’ll be using an app to nuke my content from Reddit at the end of the month. Save this or don’t.
Personal Arizona cannabis recommendations
Based on comments from reddit.com/zonaents
ROSIN carts (use ≤ 2.0v, let cool between)
- Summus (disposables, very expensive!)
- Abundant Organics (consistent coil burn, inc. new triangle boxes)
- Local Flower (consistent coil death)
LIVE RESIN carts
- Cresco Live (Sonoran Roots "SR" colab only)
- Canamo Live (only @ BOGO, check dates)
- Canamo Disposables
- Grow Sciences (4/$100)
RESIN + CDT carts (“Live”)
- Select Elite Live
- Timeless NOIR Live (overpriced, even @ BOGO)
BUDGET carts (cheap, distillate)
- Item 9 (excluding Orion pods b/c Genesis flower)
- Farm Fresh
- Canamo (not dry sift)
- DRiP (TruMed colabs)
- Abundant Organics (only @ BOGO)
- Grow Sciences 1, 2
LIVE RESIN jars
- Melting Point Extracts [MPX]
- Wyld (when on sale)
- Ogeez (distillate, budget choice)
- TruMed house
- Potent Planet
- Sonoran Roots (only from deli jars @ Ponderosa) 1
- Farm Fresh
- Abundant Organics
- Alien Labs/Connected 1
- Grow Sciences 1, 2
FLOWER budget 1, 2, 2
- Ponderosa discount bags
- There's a Federal checkpoint south of Tucson. It is illegal to bring cannabis through. 1
- Curaleaf 1, 2, 3
- Debbie’s - Peoria, Phoenix, demoted from Favorites March '23 1, 2
- Downtown/D2 1
- Flower Shop 1, 2, 3
- Harvest 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- The Mint 1, 2
- Nirvana 1, 2
- Sol 1, 2
- Copperstate (inc. Jukebox, Sol, & Good Things Coming) 1, 2, 3
- Dr. Zodiak 1
- Genesis (inc. many Item 9 Orion pods) 1, 2, 3, 4
- Green Pharms 1
- I.O. 1, 2, 3, 4
- Jeeter (has lots of fans in CA, but many complaints about headaches in AZ) 1
- Modern Flower (Harvest's house flower) 1, 2
- Mohave 1
- Oasis 1
- Potent Planet CRC, 2
- Stiizy 1, 2
- Tru Infusion 1, 2, 3
- Venom 1, 2, 3, 4
submitted by Afluffygrue
to ZonaEnts [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 06:13 calvacs 2020 Christmas tree on new account