All american rejects net worth
The All American Rejects
2012.07.25 04:50 WhatayaWantFromMe The All American Rejects
This is a subreddit for fans of the band. You may post pictures, videos, discussions and other links, but no bashing/being rude. This should be a place where we can talk about their music , videos and the members of the band. Enjoy!
2012.11.05 16:37 jwcook The All-American Rejects
This is a subreddit for All-American Rejects fans. Talk about favorite albums, songs, videos, etc.. Also to talk about their music in the future and how much they've done within the past 20 years. Join the AAR Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/mDSntHR
2012.12.18 02:00 Dani212M The All-American Rejects
The All-American Rejects is an American alternative rock band formed in 1999 in Stillwater, Oklahoma. The band is composed of lead vocalis, bass guitarist and pianist Tyson Ritter, lead guitarist and backing vocalist Nick Wheeler, rhythm guitarist and backing vocalist Mike Kennerty, and drummer and percussionist Chris Gaylor.
2023.03.30 14:23 Myhq21 Found some stuff in an old barn
2023.03.30 14:23 alleyjohn Strategies to write an effective college application essay
You've finished all the application paperwork and taken all the tests. Now, it's finally time to wow the admissions committee at your university with an outstanding college application essay. But before final procedures, it is advisable to take college essay help online
500 words is the typical length of a college application essay, and those words can make the difference between acceptance and rejection. Admissions officers will only read your essay for a short period of time after you have spent many days researching and writing it, so you must capture their interest.
Therefore, you need to know the perfect strategies to write an effective college essay. You can go through this blog to get a compact idea on college essay if you don’t want to be dependant on Business Law Assignment Help
. Read the guidelines thoroughly and carefully
The hardest part of an essay, so they say, is beginning it. Although you may feel that it is unnecessary to underline the importance of properly reading the directions, it is necessary to do so given the excitement and tension that surround this time in your life.
The admissions officer may infer that you won't be able to follow the requirements of the university's programme if you don't adhere to the application essay rules. There are page and word limits for a reason, so you must be able to structure your proposal while adhering to the guidelines.
You might get help from Taxation Law Assignment Help
professionals on college essay guidelines. Create a strong opening first
It's challenging to write well, but it is doable if you approach it wisely. Everyone who works in journalism will tell you that as long as you have a strong introduction, you can capture the interest of any reader.
As the admissions committee will only read through your essay for a short while, you should begin with a captivating paragraph that will hold their attention. The reader must be made aware of the topic of your essay in the opening, and they must be drawn in.
You may begin by sharing a funny or engaging incident that demonstrates some of the best traits of your personality and character. Assignment help Chicago
, This will give the admissions committee members a better understanding of who you are. Using your inner voice
Instead of attempting to structure your essay around words or concepts that have been used numerous times before, focus instead on your sincere convictions because universities are searching for authenticity and quality of thought.
You have the chance to demonstrate your commitment and in-depth understanding of your chosen subject to an admissions officer in your application essay. assignment help Houston
, Show how your programme of choice will assist you in achieving future objectives and make sure it accurately reflects all of your talents and aspirations. Avoid clichés
You will be urged to look at some outstanding essay examples and get inspired as you conduct research for your application essay. Although this is a fantastic practice, many students allow the examples to have too much of an impact on them and use a lot of clichés in an effort to impress the admissions committee.
Keep in mind that there are thousands of other students applying to the university you want, so you need to stand out. Reread your essay, cross out any phrases that ring too familiar, and look for a fresher approach.
If you think or looks complicated to you, the best way is to seek take my online class for me
It's difficult to determine whether or not what you just wrote is a reflection of who you truly are after reading so many examples and following all those guidelines. It’s better to ask for assistance from others to make sure your article is flawless.
All the best for your future endeavor! Other Resources nursing essay help Business Law Case Study Example Free plagiarism Checker Basic VS Applied Research Informative Speech Topics Special Occasion Speech Definition Essays Science Research paper Topics Capstone Projects Ideas
submitted by alleyjohn
to MyAssignment [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:23 Glad-Ad-8530 £35k debt - am I doing the right thing?
Alright, so I've been putting this off a while because I'm embarassed I let things get this far.
I'm not struggling to make ends meet, but it's just the amount of debt which is starting to get a bit overwhelming.
For the past 6 months I've been sensible and managed to get out of a £3000 overdraft.
Salary: £3800 net monthly (this is after a £400 student loan deduction of which I have £11k remaining)
Bonus: £1000 every quarter (based on performance but I'm hitting it every time)
Mortgage: £1000 a month
Loan 1: £250 a month - £6800 remaining
Loan 2: £180 a month - £5500 remaining
Loan 3: £100 a month - £3200 remaining
Loan 4: £100 a month - £2700 remaining
Loan 5: £70 a month - £2200 remaining
Loan 6: £150 a month - £6000 remaining
CC 1: £100 a month - £4700 remaining
CC 2: £100 a month - £2000 remaining
I'm paying £100 to the credit cards optionally just to start making a dent in the balances.
Should I just continue being sensible, and put my bonus towards the highest APR debts or is there something else I can be doing to clear this mess?
Obviously I am not taking out any more loans or credit cards. I work hard but can't enjoy my money because of the stupid decisions I took. My goal is to clear all debts and start living the life I deserve.
Appreciate any advice/help.
submitted by Glad-Ad-8530
to personalfinance [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:22 XCalibur672 Things to do during La Semana Santa?
So I just finished school and we’re off for the Semana Santa, and I haven’t made any plans. I’m looking for suggestions or ideas. The other auxes at my school are all traveling. I guess I could travel, but I’m not sure where I’d go? Is traveling a good idea during the Semana Santa? Is stuff still open? Or should I maybe try to find some festivities somewhere to take part in? I don’t know what sorts of things they do to celebrate here.
For what it’s worth, I’m in the Madrid area.
submitted by XCalibur672
to SpainAuxiliares [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:22 The-Sys-Admin Dev Micro Log 30Mar23
Just dropping a micro from the trenches today!
As you all know, we have been very busy with the hiring process. And things have gone VERY WELL there! It's basically just down to a little paper work now and we are good to go. Devs will be starting as soon as possible when all are clear on the legal side of things. First dev has been signed! The two others will drop by tomorrow for signing and join us full time a bit staggered over the coming month. ON LOCATION! How amazing is that!
Sadly we also had to disappoint some very good people. Many of them we could certainly see a future with here at Bitfire Games when the stars are right. 📷 We are working on a limited budget and we just don't have the money to hire as many people right off the bat as we might like. Also it might even be a bit of a challenge if the team was growing too quickly in this early time. Managing a lot of new people, getting them into the project and feeding them enough quality tasks would be probably quite time consuming. So we are very happy with the current small team we are hiring right now. To keep it very flexible and nimble with very fast iteration times. So all good! I hope we can bring more people onboard as we move further into development and the need arises for the production.
Also! We have signed up for a larger office space! So we will actually be able to fit more people in the same room. Still not super big, but it will do for now. Still in the same university building hosting startup company spaces. Just one floor down.
Oh yeah.. office equipment and more dev stations is also in the works as the team arrives.
Jonas A comparison of the office spaces
submitted by The-Sys-Admin
to DarkSwarm [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:21 lostlittledoggy My soldier used open door policy, and now he won't leave me alone.
Hey all. I'm a commander in a small unit, and I've run into an issue. My soldier used open door policy to report that his 1SG was ordering him to give a problem soldier a ride and it majorly inconvenienced him. Put an end to that and said I'd just drive the kid myself until other plans can be made no big deal.
Now i appreciate soldiers using open door policy and absolutely want them to feel comfortable enough to come on the net with any serious issues but this is where it gets dicey.
Since this incident, the complaining soldier will not leave me alone. We had an exercise and we're support weenies so we were on a shift schedule. 1SG and I created the schedule. Soldier was on days, I was on nights. Next thing I know he came up with some excuse to switch and put himself on nights. Literally wouldn't stop trying to chat with me the entire time. Next, I hear a rumor he is telling people we "shared a tent" during this exercise. Literally all 80 of us were in the same drash tent.
Back at the unit now and soldier won't stop knocking on my door and using the "open door policy" for superfluous reasons. He even pried incessantly about an incident with the 1SG and I made a huge mistake in telling him what happened just to get him to go away.
I'm all for getting to know your soldiers and I'm not sure how to approach this delicately and tell him to fuck off without marring the team trust. Anyone ever deal with a soldier developing a massive crush on you after solving a simple issue of theirs? I'm hearing inklings that he literally will not stop talking about me and how "great" our relationship (which is directly professional) is. Help!
submitted by lostlittledoggy
to army [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:21 whatissocute1 What to do with 2.7/4 gpa?
Hi! I’m 22f, in my last year of college. My gpa by the end would be closer to 3.
im so disappointed in myself and don’t know what to do. My grades are so bad because of chain of health complications and covid. I had to fly to my home country (third world country) and had problems with internet and abusive family. All this resulted in bad grades. I know no one will be interested of the reasons in the future.
I always had this dream to get PhD in a very good university. But I feel like they will automatically reject me now. I was A-student in high school. But with fucked up bachelors degree it doesn’t matter right? Or would trying to get another bachelor degree work?
What can I do to better my chances? Or should I give up on my dream and focus on finding 9-5 job?
submitted by whatissocute1
to careerguidance [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:21 BerserkWlfX [D2][PS4][XB1][PC][NA][EU] Looking for an active, friendly Destiny 2 clan & community? Join us in the Winter Clan community!
Winter Clan was established in 1998 by a group of friends who love gaming. Our Destiny community is part of a larger gaming community with over 13K members across all platforms. We are dedicated to a fun & enjoyable atmosphere where players of all skill levels are welcome! We schedule regular learning & experienced raids every week, bringing along as many members as possible. Hateful or derogatory speech including attacks on one’s gender, religion, race, ethnicity, or -blam!- orientation is NOT permitted. We have players from different platforms: PlayStation, Xbox, and PC As well as different time zones. (NA, EU, AUS)
Requirements: Discord membership, 16+ years old, & have a mic.
How to join: Join our Discord https://discord.gg/zUTCY5Mxap
Let Discord leadership know you are there for D2 on PS, Xbox, or PC
Check out our website https://winterclan.net/
& create your profile with your Discord login (required for clan event participation)
Do you have any questions? DM me on discord - BerserkWolfX#2046. See you soon Guardian!
submitted by BerserkWlfX
to clansfordestiny [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:21 fernandothehorse [NS] Best Mixed Bags?
I recently found out about the Hot Boy Summer two-shot on the $10 tier, so I’m planning to upgrade to that tier for next month. While I have access to all of the Mixed Bags, which ones are the ones most worth checking out to get the most bang for my buck? I’m halfway through Eldermourne right now, if that matters for spoilery reasons. Thanks!
submitted by fernandothehorse
to NotAnotherDnDPodcast [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:21 tylerf89 I used ChatGPT to create the full 120 quotes from Phil's-osophy
Just came across the Phil's-osophy episode and decided to see if anyone was selling it. Came across 1 Amazon listing and everyone was complaining that it's an empty book.
So I decided to use ChatGPT to come up with the type of quotes Phil would put in his book.
The first 15 are the ones in the show. The rest are generated from ChatGPT. Enjoy!
- Always look people in the eye, even if they are blind. Just say “I'm looking you in the eye”.
- If you get pulled over for speeding, tell the police officer your spouse has diarrhea.
- You only get one chance at a first impression. I suggest Julia Child because it's easy to do. 'Save the giblets'
- The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations.
- Dance until your feet hurt, sing until your lungs hurt, act until you're William Hurt.
- Take a lesson from parakeets: if you are feeling lonely just eat in front of a mirror.
- Never be afraid to reach for the stars, because even if you fall, you´ll always be using a parent-chute.
- Marry someone who looks sexy while disappointed.
- Older black ladies make the best ice tea.
- Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail.
- You can tell a lot about a person from his biography.
- Watch a sunrise at least once a day.
- If you love something, set it free, unless it's a tiger.
- If you are ever into a jam, a crayon scrunched upon under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
- When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all “Whaaaat?”
- A real man doesn't have to shave every day. Only on days he wants to look good.
- When in doubt, just say "Wingardium Leviosa." It might not solve your problem, but it will make you feel better.
- A real estate agent is never off duty.
- Always look both ways before entering a woman.
- If you want to be a millionaire, start with a billion dollars and launch a new airline.
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. I wonder what proportionality that bears to my ex-boss.
- Kids are like plants, you water them and they grow.
- A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
- The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations.
- When life gives you razor blades, you make a baseball bat covered in razor blades.
- Always be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Then always be Batman.
- The grass is always greener on the other side. Unless it's Astroturf. Then it's just really green.
- If at first, you don't succeed, try two more times so that your failure is statistically significant.
- A true gentleman always puts his pants on under the blanket so his roommates don't get a show.
- Age is just a number. In my case, a really high one.
- When life gives you muffins, make sure they're blueberry.
- Remember, the only difference between a hobby and a career is that a career pays.
- Sometimes you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet. Other times, you just need to find a good omelet recipe.
- Always be prepared for a zombie apocalypse. You never know when it might happen.
- You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs, but if you break too many, you're probably not cut out for cooking.
- A good book is like a good friend: hard to find, but once you do, you'll never want to let go.
- When in doubt, just keep smiling. It confuses people.
- There are three things in life that are certain: death, taxes, and the fact that socks will always disappear in the dryer.
- You can't change the past, but you can change the channel.
- When in doubt, do a trust fall. It's a great way to show your friends you trust them, and it's also a great way to get a concussion.
- If you want to know how to treat a lady, look at how she treats her cats.
- A good wine gets better with age. A good Phil just gets more awkward.
- If you don't know what to do with your hands, just put them in your pockets. It's like a built-in fidget spinner.
- Always take the scenic route. You never know what kind of adventure you'll find along the way.
- If at first, you don't succeed, redefine success.
- You can't spell "happiness" without "penis." But you also can't spell it without "hipness," so it's really all about perspective.
- When in doubt, just say "yes." It's a lot easier than saying "no," and you never know where it might lead you.
- You can't put a price on happiness, but you can put a price on a nice bottle of wine.
- A good pun is its own re-word.
- Always remember, it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. Unless you're on a cruise ship. Then it's really just about the buffet.
- If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
- If you want to make an omelet, you have to be willing to break some eggs. And maybe a few hearts along the way.
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. And then sell it for a profit.
- A good attitude is like a good pair of socks: it can make all the difference in the world.
- Always be kind to animals, especially the ones that can't talk back.
- If you're feeling down, just remember: at least you're not a squid.
- You can't judge a book by its cover, but you can judge a person by their shoes.
- A good selfie is like a window into your soul. A really awkward and filtered window, but still.
- If you're going to do something stupid, make sure you have a good story to go with it.
- Don't just dream about success, wake up and chase it.
- If you're feeling lost, just remember that even GPS gets confused sometimes.
- A good sense of humor is like a good pair of shoes: it can take you anywhere.
- Never underestimate the power of a good nap.
- Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me six months, I'm unbeatable.
- If you want to change the world, start with changing your own lightbulbs. Energy efficiency is important.
- A good friend is like a good wine: they both get better with age.
- When life gives you lemons, make a lemon meringue pie. It's more impressive and tastes better.
- Never let anyone tell you that you can't wear a bowtie. It's your neck, you can do what you want with it.
- The only thing worse than a bad haircut is no haircut at all.
- If you're feeling down, just remember that somewhere out there, someone is probably having a worse day than you.
- Always be prepared for a power outage. Candles and board games are a must.
- You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a really good cup of coffee, and that's pretty close.
- A good hug is like a warm blanket for the soul.
- When in doubt, just take a deep breath and count to 10. Unless you're underwater, then that's not such a good idea.
- If you want to make a statement, wear socks with sandals. It might not be a good statement, but it's a statement nonetheless.
- Don't be afraid to try new things. Unless it involves jumping out of a plane without a parachute. Then maybe just stick to the old things.
- A good night's sleep is like hitting the reset button on your brain.
- When in doubt, just ask yourself: What would Phil Dunphy do?
- Don't take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
- When in doubt, just take a selfie. It might not solve your problem, but it will distract you from it for a little while.
- If you want to make a difference in the world, start by smiling at strangers. It's a small act of kindness that can go a long way.
- Don't be afraid to make mistakes. They're just learning opportunities in disguise.
- A good haircut is like a magic trick: it can make you look like a whole new person.
- The key to being a good dad is to always say 'yes' unless you just said 'no.'
- I've always been a big proponent of the high-five, which is why I’m working on a new greeting called the high-six. It's one more.
- Underpants should be worn by everyone who expects to make it through the day.
- When you’re fixing things, it’s important to have the right tools: duct tape, a hammer, and a good song in your heart.
- There's always a gap between what you want to say and what you should say. And that's why we have wine.
- If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was meant to be. Or it's just a boomerang.
- If you ever get in a jam, a T-shirt is a great substitute for a towel.
- If you want to impress someone, put him on your bowling team.
- I'm not sure what my signature move is yet, but I'm pretty sure it will involve a cape.
- When you're giving a speech, make sure to start with a joke. And end with a pyrotechnic display.
- You know what they say: a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down. Unless you're diabetic, then you're out of luck.
- The key to happiness is a good book, a comfortable couch, and a partner who understands that you need to finish the book before you can go out and do anything.
- Any problem can be solved with a little bit of creativity, a lot of duct tape, and a willingness to ignore the laws of physics.
- If you can't find your keys, it's always in the last place you look. Unless you're a professional hider, then it might take a while.
- It's not just about winning, it's about crushing your opponents and making them cry. Or, you know, being a good sport and having fun.
- Life is like a box of chocolates: it's never as good as you hoped it would be, and you're always left with the ones nobody else wants.
- If you ever find yourself lost in the woods, just remember: trees always point to civilization. Unless you're in the Amazon rainforest, then you're screwed.
- The key to a successful marriage is to never go to bed angry. Stay up and fight all night if you have to.
- Always make sure to have a backup plan. And a backup backup plan. And a backup backup backup plan. And maybe a few more just to be safe.
- Some might say that I'm chasing my dreams, but I really don't like being chased.
- A true gentleman admits his mistakes, even if he understands nothing about them.
- You never really know someone until you've been in a van with them for 13 hours.
- A wise man once said, never trust a skinny chef, or a tattoo artist with bad grammar.
- Life is like a hot dog: it's not very good for you, but it's so darn tasty.
- A true optimist knows that the glass is actually half full of air, and the other half is half full of water.
- Life is too short to drink bad wine, but sometimes you just have to drink what's available.
- You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Unless it's a shot of penicillin, then maybe you're better off without it.
- The only thing better than a cheeseburger is a cheeseburger with a fried egg on top.
- I've always said that if my son thinks he's playing with my stuff, he's playing with my stuff. Unless it's a chainsaw.
- Life is like a box of chocolates, but it's also like a game of Jenga. Sometimes you have to take a risk to succeed.
- A real man doesn't need two balls. He needs three. One to dribble, one to shoot, and one to get the rebound.
- If you're ever in a situation where you have to choose between happiness and success, choose nachos.
- Every time someone uses a coaster, a tree smiles.
- I'm not an early bird or a night owl. I'm some sort of permanently exhausted pigeon.
- Always bring a trash bag to a potluck. Crumple it up and say, "I brought my own trash."
- A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
- Always keep a smile on your face, and never let them see you sweat. Or cry. Or pee.
Which one's your fav?
submitted by tylerf89
to Modern_Family [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:21 omgedgar Leak from upstairs neighbor destroyed the bedroom I am renting. What can I do?
I'm in a nasty situation where after coming back from a 2 week holiday I find my bedroom in an unlivable condition. A terrible smell of urine, damp walls to the point water is still dropping from them and my mattress destroyed. All in all the room is no longer in a usable state.
Turns out my landlord was aware of this and checked the room while I was gone, but did not think the damage is that noticeable. However, he got in contact with the neighbor letting agency and we agreed that they will cover the cost of the damages done.
Now, this happened 4 days ago and since then I've been forced to live in my living room sleeping on the floor for almost throwing up to the nasty smell of urine all this time. I also work from home which made it even worse. I am incredibly frustrated at this point with my mental health down the drain and I don't think it is fair that I pay full rent when the house is not in a condition I can comfortably live in. Not to mention, all the time I wasted cleaning and drying the walls so a painter can come and repaint it asap to get rid of the smell. Researching services around the city to fix the other damages caused by the leak.
I told them I want compensation for my inconveniences. My landlord told me to get in touch with the agency that is in charge of the neighbors above and ask them to cover it. I am planning to ask them for a week's worth of rent and another £200 for my time wasted. From what I understand I will be able to get back into the room next Monday.
My question is if this is feasible at all or what can be done in this situation? I do not want them to get away with this.
submitted by omgedgar
to AskUK [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:20 dreftzg [Daily News] Grand Seiko Gives Us A Watch We Didn't Ask For, Patek Proves Why They Are The Best, Chopard Drives A Thousand Miles And Angelus Goes Green
It's Thursday and here are some interesting news updates. Let's dive in:
What's new Grand Seiko Releases Another Version Of A Diver We May Not Really Need
Grand Seiko has a polarising year at Watches and Wonders 2023. First they showed off the wonderful hand-engraved SBGZ009, only to hear the collective groan of fans not being to ever afford an almost $80,000 Grand Seiko. Then, for a moment, they washed the sour taste out of everyones mouth with the Rose Gold Grand Seiko ‘Hana-ikada’. A stunning watch with a light pink dial, it is destined to be a huge hit. If GS didn’t decide to make only 100 of them. This got them more internet hate.
Now, on the fourth day of W&W, Grand Seiko introduces another model - a follow up to the SLGA015 "Black Stream" diver - the SLGA023 "Ushio" diver, the latest from the Evolution 9 collection. And the almost universal reaction seems to be: do we really need this watch? Can we please buy the Hana-ikada?
And this is no fault of the Ushio diver, which is a fine watch. Unlike the Black Stream, this has a blue bezel insert and a beautiful nice blue dial. It is huge, though - 43.8 mm wide, 13.8mm thick, and 51.5mm lug to lug, but made of titanium. Inside is the 9RA5 Spring Drive caliber, with a five days of power reserve and a monthly accuracy rating of +/- 10 seconds.
It’s beautiful, it’s built for nerds, but it also costs $11,600. While it will surely find many owners, I’m willing to bed many would prefer other Grand Seiko watches to be more accessible before we get a nerdy diver. 2/ Two New Chronographs From Chopard - One Shrinks Down In Size, The Other Goes Very Vintage
3/ Patek Is Not Done With Their Releases - Here’s A Spectacular 5531G Grand Complications With A Tribute To Geneva And An Interesting Pink Calatrava
- Most people might know Chopard for their high-end timepieces and jewellery watches. But they also sponsor the legendary Mille Miglia race, and have done so since 1988. That’s why the brand has a Mille Miglia collection of modern sports watches with a slight vintage bend. This year, the new Mille Miglia Race Edition goes smaller - from 42mm to 40.5mm in diameter and in a new metal Chopard calls Lucent Steel A223. There are four dial colours to choose from, inspired by race cars, and include Verde Chiaro (light green) and Rosso Amarena (cherry red) with a Zapon-varnished satin-brushed finish, Nero Corsa (racing black) with an engine-turned finish and Grigio-Blue (grey blue) on the bi-material model (18k rose gold and Lucent Steel A223) with a satin-brushed finish. Powering the new collection is a COSC-certified automatic chronograph with a 54-hour power reserve based on the ETA A322-11. You can get it on a black rubber strap or a vintage brown perforated calfskin leather strap. Price has not been confirmed.
- While the Mille Miglia Race Edition combines a retro design with modern cues, the L.U.C 1963 Heritage Chronograph goes full vintage. This dial is much simpler than that of the Mille Miglia, with a sunburst brushing pattern in English green, very minimal Arabic numerals and rhodium-plated dauphine fusée hands. The movement is the hand wound L.U.C 03.07-L and it will be limited to just 25 pieces. All of this comes at quite a price - $32,300.
4/ Angelus Introduces New Variants To The Chronodate
- Patek Philippe is slowly dripping out watches at WW23. They had some bangers, some duds, and now it’s time for the really big pieces. They’re introducing the 5531G Grand Complications with a beautiful and elaborate enamel dial that celebrates their Geneva heritage with a painting of Belle Époque steamships that have been traversing Lake Geneva from as early as 1904. The rest of the watch is just as impressive - the case is 18K white gold and inside it’s just as intense. The single pusher at 2 o’clock adjusts the World Time display in one-hour increments, and the slider at 9 o’clock activates the minute repeater. Price is on request.
- Patek watches are notoriously understated, even in their sports lines. But recently the brand has fully embraced color. And they’re doing the same on the ladies’ Calatrava, the Patek Philippe 4997/200R Calatrava. The star of this 35mm watch is the dial, which is embossed in concentric circles and then painted with 50 layers of fuchsia colored laquer. Then there’s the 76 diamond-set bezel. Price is, unsurprisingly, also on request.
The Angelus Chronodate is a tribute to the brand’s 1942 model of the same name and now they are updating it with three new versions - a black dial in gold or titanium and a fern green dial in titanium. The Chronodate is a cool watch - a bi-compax chronograph featuring a central pointer date - which was previously available only in blue and silver, so this fern green dial really lifts it up.
While it looks cool, many will complain about it’s size: the case is 42.5mm with a height of 14.25mm. That probably works well in titanium, but must be a beast when had in gold. The watch is powered by the calibre A500 made with La Joux-Perret, a sister company of Angelus, which is an automatic movement based on the tried-and-tested 7750 architecture.
These new Angelus Chronodate models are not limited. Price is set at CHF 22,900 (incl. taxes) for the titanium version on a rubber strap, CHF 24,700 (incl. taxes) for the titanium version on a titanium bracelet, and CHF 42,900 (incl. taxes) for the red gold version. 5/ Really, Roger Dubuis? What In The World Happened Here?
Nobody has ever accused Roger Dubuis of creating subtle watches. They make what they call “Hyper Horology”. The rest of us call them monstrosities. But at least they’re very fun monstrosities. Their new model, the Monovortex Split-Seconds Chronograph actually has some interesting horological twists and turns - an entirely new winding system, a 360-degree tourbillon, and a retrograde chronograph display, housed in an avant-garde case made from ultralight materials.
It actually might be worth it to click through the article and see what they have packed into the watch. If only it didn’t look like Iron Man crash landed onto earth. The brand did not release pricing, but keep in mind that their watches start at $41,000 and go all the way up to $815,000.
On hand - a selection of review 1/ Hodinkee reviews the titanium Yacht Master and has some very nice things to say 2/ And here’s a review of the new Rolex Daytona
Watch Worthy - A look at an offbeat, less known watch you might actually like The Bovet 1822 Virtuoso XI Might Be The Weirdest Watch in a Newsletter That Includes A Roger Dubuis
Bovet always made an effort to make watch movements visible so that we could enjoy the beautiful mechanics. This year, surprisingly, for the first time since the House of Bovet was taken over and led by Pascal Raffy, the high-end manufacture presents a fully skeletonised timepiece, the Bovet 1822 Virtuoso XI.
If you would like to receive some additional watch-adjacent content, as well as this news overview, every morning Monday-Friday in the form of a newsletter feel free to subscribe
. However, there is absolutely no need for you to subscribe, as all the news from the newsletter is posted here. It is only if you want to receive a couple of daily links that are not strictly watch-related and want to get this news overview in your inbox.
submitted by dreftzg
to Watches [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:20 KeyAdsz Kodo Nishimura Height, Weight, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Instagram, Biography
submitted by KeyAdsz to wildsearcheinusa [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:20 AutoModerator [Get] Super Lumen – The LinkedIn Ads Course
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/super-lumen-the-linkedin-ads-course/ https://www.genkicourses.com/product/super-lumen-the-linkedin-ads-course/
The LinkedIn Ads Course
The ultimate course for business owners and marketing managers of larger organisations to learn how to generate a ton of demand for their businesses using LinkedIn Ads.
Why do this course
By the end of the course, you will know your way around the LinkedIn Ads platform and you will be highly confident to start generating leads consistently for your own business or for other people in a matter of days. We hold nothing back in this course, you will be an absolute pro.
80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn
LinkedIn is by far the most valuable source of leads when it comes to B2B – in fact 80% of B2B businesses say they are getting leads from the platform each month. LinkedIn ads are the best way to bring in a torrent of consistent new enquiries about your consulting, coaching or saas services.
I have condensed all my knowledge after spending tens-of-thousands on the platform into a few hours of video, showing you the exact systems we use as an agency, so you will save a lot of time. Everything I have learned is neatly organised for you to learn from, step by step, organised in a way which is designed to make you learn fast. You will go from zero to hero quickly.
You will save a lot of money. We have tested and experimented with pretty much every strategy out there, we have learned a lot on what works and what doesn’t, so skip the learning curve and jump right in at the deep end. You will get access to all our learnings. There are so many different ways you use the platform to drive down the cost per lead significantly, and if you are looking to gain many leads a month, this will add up to a saving of 1000’s of pounds each onth – much more than the course costs.
…and now we have taken tens-of-thousands of pounds worth of testing and condensed this knowledge into a course which anyone can start generating new leads for their business within days. We hold nothing back.
What will you learn in the course
Tried and tested B2B demand generation strategies which you can implement right away and start generating a ton of new leads for your business.
Confidence in the ads platform so you know how to target the right people, how to test your ads and drive down your cost per click.
How to organise your account like a pro.
How to use LinkedIn tracking, the Insight pixel, how to implement it on your website, and how to use it to analyse your audience.
Remarketing for ninjas – remarketing is essential to stay top-of-mind, and to keep every prospect that interacts with your business interested in you and your products or services.
How to get the lowest cost per click (CPC), cost per lead (CPL) and cost per scheduled phone call.
Mastering the follow-up. Learn what the big sales teams do with the leads they generate and how to turn the MQL to a SQL (Marketing Qualified Lead to Sales Qualified Lead) to a paying customer or client.
submitted by AutoModerator
to BestIMcourse [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:19 KeyAdsz Kodo Nishimura Height, Weight, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Instagram, Biography
submitted by KeyAdsz to u/KeyAdsz [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:19 GreenYellowDucks Fuck You ESPN! Baseball In March? All We Get Is Sidebar!
submitted by GreenYellowDucks to kings [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:18 Practical_Song_3572 advice for drawing ace comic？
today when browsing a post about how aro and ace people have so less representation, I suddenly remembered the comic I’ve been reading called “the essential dykes to watch out” by Alison bechdel, its about a group of lesbian people’s daily life, all characters in it are lesbian, so Ive been thinking… what if I try to draw some mini comics that all characters are ace? I often draw one-page comic(manga?) for fun, it probably won’t be some high quality artworks worth to post here, but I really wish to draw something ace. What do you guys think about it? Is there anything(plots/characters, .etc)you want to see in an ace manga? I’m happy to know any ideas and thoughts
submitted by Practical_Song_3572
to asexuality [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:18 Qnnor 3 teams fight for 2nd on the last MD…
| || |
So going into the final game we looked the favourites to secure Premier League football. We hadn’t lost in 14 games and had been sat 2nd for almost the whole season. We play 7th place Southampton and a win secures us a ticket to the big time. Third place Wolves play 4th place Blackburn in a winner takes all match (if we happen to lose). Well as you probably have figured out, we lost. Oh we lost. 1-0 in a horrid game of chance after chance but no goals for us. Blackburn beat Wolves to snatch 2nd and we lose the play off final to Wolves, setting us up for another season of Championship football. That’s FM though and the experience and storyline make it all worth it! We push on for promotion next season . submitted by Qnnor to footballmanagergames [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:17 PrityDubey Build Your Dream Home At Puravankara Plots Rampura
| || | submitted by PrityDubey to realestateprojects [link] [comments]
Puravankara, a renowned real estate developer, has launched a new project - Puravankara Plots Rampura
. This project offers residential plots in Rampura, Bangalore, which is a rapidly developing area in the city. The project aims to provide a perfect blend of luxury and affordability, making it an ideal investment option for homebuyers. https://preview.redd.it/rtjenr0lbvqa1.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7e465bc0a23d8c21c9931822316e5bfb49be8f1b
The residential plots in Puravankara Plots Rampura
range from 1200 to 2400 square feet, giving buyers the flexibility to choose according to their needs and budget. The project is spread over 19 acres of land and offers all the modern amenities required for comfortable and luxurious living. Some of the key amenities include a clubhouse, gymnasium, swimming pool, kid's play area and landscaped gardens.
One of the project's greatest benefits is its location. Rampura is a prime locality in Bangalore, located close to major IT hubs like Electronic City, Bannerghatta Road, and Hosur Road. This makes it an ideal choice for IT professionals who are looking for a peaceful and serene living environment away from the chaos of the city.
In addition to its location, Puravankara Plots Rampura
offers excellent connectivity to other parts of Bangalore. The project is well-connected to major highways and arterial roads, making it easy to reach other parts of the city. It is also close to major hospitals, schools and shopping centers, making it a convenient location for families.
Puravankara is known for its commitment to quality and timely delivery of projects. With Puravankara Plots Rampura
, the developer aims to provide buyers with a hassle-free buying experience, with all the necessary approvals and legal clearances in place. This ensures that buyers can invest in the project with confidence, knowing that their investment is secure.
In conclusion, Puravankara Plots Rampura
is an excellent investment option for homebuyers who are looking for a luxurious and affordable living option in Bangalore. With its prime location, modern amenities, and commitment to quality, this project offers the perfect combination of convenience, comfort, and style. If you are looking to buy a residential plot in Bangalore, Puravankara Plots Rampura
is definitely worth considering.
2023.03.30 14:17 based_trad3r I'm a republican on national issues most of the time, BUT I firmly believe UBI is coming, Wanted to share my vision of what it could look like and curious to see if there's any common ground.
I came here to be genuine, not trying to piss anyone off or say anything ridiculous. I am rare in my party looking for UBI and seeing the big picture in how it is *definitely* coming in the not-too-distant future. So since it's coming, it's a good idea to talk about what it will look like and how it will work. If I said something to upset you, I'm sorry, but I don't mean to mean it. I came here to share and learn. In any event, cheers, and I'll keep tabs on this subreddit, as I have no doubt it will grow. And grow big.
Everyone here might hate me; I’m a republican and vote republican in national elections. That said, I am a staunch supporter of UBI, not right this minute, but very short. You have to be ignorant of the world around you, tech, and everything that’s happening, NOT to think UBI will be here in the following decades. I could go for so long why this is very obvious to me. I personally want to be on the right side of the debate; I think this is not something to be depressed about but something to be encouraged by. If we need UBI, it means AI and autonomous robotics have come so far that most basic labor has been replaced. There is no need for human work, as all the goods, resources, and experiences we want to pay for and enjoy are readily abundant and provided to us by artificial entities. Some people may doom and say this is the end of the world, but this is the opposite; it’s the beginning of a new world, labor as a construct will be crushed, and capitalism will be crushed. We will live in a society where everyone can live a quality life and express themselves in ways they never could before. We will see a huge explosion of artistic creativity and talent, a massive surge in content makers, and, more broadly, a non-labor industry of self-determined desire to create content and experiences for other people. Our lives revolve around our jobs; our identities are so attached to our labor; it’s been that way for thousands of years. And here we are on the cusp of a revolution that could entirely or nearly eliminate that construct. I think 15-25% of the population will still work; I think you will still have some very driven people that choose to pursue the CEo type of positions, joke on them. They will miss all the fun, but I think a small group remains in human labor. Especially as time goes on. In the near future, electricians and plumbers will have excellent job security, and some physicians too. But in a few devices, much of this stuff won’t exist as it does now.
I think people’s minds are going to be blown. It raises a fascinating existential question, without labor, what are we? Throughout history, we have primarily reflected and been defined by our labor. Now, without the shackles of labor or the life or deat5, h need to labor to put food on the counter, people can truly flourish. Maybe not for this audience, but the metaverse is deeply intertwined with this. With all this new time, people will want to do new experiences and socialize with people in ways they maybe never have. I think this is going to be a tremendous period for humanity to enter in, there are some risks and concerns, of course, but I’m choosing to be optimistic.
To show the Republican part of me in answering the question I saw. If I had the honor of ruling this country by fiat, I would eliminate every net welfare program. Medicare, Medicaid, social security, all of it. But, I would replace those 9+ bureaus and departments of government with one streamlined office with one simple job, which would furnish universal basic income to the citizenry. The UBI needs to be done so that some of it can be saved and that there is enough in UBI to afford health issues when they arise. This program could be more fiscally possible if we just said, " Look, the government isn’t writing you 13 checks anymore. You're getting one really big check each month, and we will help guide you so that you are prepared for health events. you have to have some cushion program for people that still mess it up and have no money for health care, but the numbers could be done unnecessarily. My healthcare plan, which I've been playing with and love, goes hand in hand with this. Shut down all entitlement bodies of the government. freeze all federal payments, shut down those agencies, and shift the employees elsewhere or out if there is no space. in return (again, here are my republican stripes with democrat stars), we say ok, we can’t fully socialize the healthcare system; there are just too many issues with it, as can be seen aboard; sure, some things are better, but at the end of the day when dictators are dying, where do they fly to for surgery. So my solution is that private insurance companies remain; however, they must enroll in a federal program for designation that would require they offer plans for some things and that patients can’t be excluded for certain pre-existing conditions. Why would insurance companies agree to join this program? Because I, as chief ruler, have ordered a new sister agency to the UBI agency that remits an 8k voucher to every American, old you, rich-poor, that can only be used as payment for health insurance at one of the insurance companies that have met the government’s standards and are on the list. This allows insurance cos and people freaked out about social medicine to say, " Well, hold on, nothing has been socialized; other than that, the gov is giving us money to pay for insurance but were still buying private insurance. I have no problem with insurance companies also offering 30k a year health insurance programs, do what you want, but at the baseline, to be eligible to receive patient vouchers for insurance, you have to offer plans at the 8k level that covers everything reasonable, no short cuts, genuine real insurance. As another part of this initiative, I would order that hospitals become utilities, no longer allowed to be profit-seeking institutions. and I would 10000% ban insurance companies from owning hospital systems, ala UPMC and others. Hospitals would become utilities, and to produce revenue, private practice physician groups would reverse auctions for privileges at the hospital. So a doctor might have to pay 20% of his revenue from a procedure to the hospital to use the hospital space and servcies. Additionally, the Federal government should set up a public health lending facility where hospitals could go and borrow large sums of money at 0 to very little interest so that the hospital can continue to grow and upgrade its facilities. I would treat them as a new form of nonprofit, they can have a private board, sure, but they own the infrastructure where the medicine happens, they get paid as a portion of what surgeons get paid, and that money then can go to pay for overhead, maintenance, etc. For bigger issues, they can tap the federal lending facility to make that big upgrade they need for cardiac. I think it’s really important to keep private medical practices private and the insurance companies in place, I want government help, but the government has a bad history of doing poorly in micro-management. Allow the government to set standards, create the structure, issue 8k vouchers, approve recipients of voucher dollars, and let physicians do what they do best. So that’s how I would do it. There would be one large office that processes UBI and a medical department that facilities 8k payouts, maybe more I’m just starting there and handles lending duties to the hospital. We have so many programs now that5 don’t even coordinate well with each other. this is a much cleaner solution, and i think it could work. Also, it's not mentioned until the end because its controversial, but the reality is that by 2030-2035, the United States will have a CBDC. Once the CBDC is in place, all of this becomes much easier. Each Thursday, the government (it wouldn’t even have to be a huge agency) executes despoiling UBI into checking accounts, and within a few seconds, everyone has their income. Same with the health insurance component, on February 15th, you are issued CBDC units. However, they have a smart contract that can only be tendered at a health insurance company that meets the government’s coverage criteria. The last I will add to help further drive health costs down; for one thing, the government IN healthcare creates problems; I have many friends who are RNs, MDs, and others who have complained and complained about stuff the government gets all involved in that creates more problems than it fixes. id like to see less of that. the only other thing I have to add is the insurance companies. If money is coming from the federal government, and there is a federally approved list of insurers to work with, what’s the point of state lines? Just allow health insurance companies to compete for wholesale against each other nationally. It will create a deflationary battle between the carriers until 1 or 2 reach a point where others can’t compete, and we have successfully driven health insurance costs down as much as the market will allow. Anyways, that’s all a lot, just some thoughts from a friendly Republican,
submitted by based_trad3r
to ubi [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:17 MathematicianVast772 Returning player having several questions
Hey there fellow naval enjoyers,
After playing a few months a couple of years ago and getting tired of the other games I've decided to try out WoWs again (watch several Youtube Videos a week from various content creators but never tried it out again)
Currently I have the Moskva, Missouri, GK and that's about it for the T9-T10 ships (sold most of the tech tree ships to be able to afford the T10's, except for the T8 cruiser (Kutznetzsov or whatever the name is) and some T6 premiums etc.) and I wanted to ask how the meta is played right now. I'm currently 8k away from the Montana and I rarely see her nowadays, is it actually worth it or should I scrap the plans and go for another ship ? I would need to use about 60k free xp for her.
Are there any recommendations for a returning player for some BB or heavy Cruiser lines ? When I started playing I missed all my shots and had generally bad aim and that was kind of disheartening seeing your shells go for the moon and you can only reload every 30-40 seconds, so I went for cruisers for their faster reload, however after finding my aim I'm doing fairly okay with shots, so I'm thinking of playing mainly BB's again.
I was thinking about the Kremlin next or if I should go for some of the new Hybrid ships ?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks !
submitted by MathematicianVast772
to WorldOfWarships [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 14:17 flying-benedictus Can you guys explain HDR to me?
I understand HDR in photography: you take different pics with different exposure times, and then combine into a single pic grabbing from the short-exposure image for the bright zones and from the long-exposure image for the dark zones.
But I don't fully understand any of the definitions I have seen around of HDR in terms of video sources and monitors, especially when applied to OLEDs (my main TV is OLED, and it seems like it's expected to become more common).
There seems to be more bits per pixel, but I don't quite see what's the advantage of this, for two reasons.
1/ My understanding is that when playing a non-HDR source, the lowest value for red (or green or blue) in the source will be mapped to the lowest value of Red (blackest) the TV can produce in that subpixel (which I know in LCDs is not perfectly black, but in OLEDs is), and the highest value in the source will produce the brightest red the TV can produce. I don't quite see how HDR can change this, so as I understand this, the range should be the same, at least on OLED TVs.
2/ It seems to me that with the current state of the art with non-HDR sources (which I assume today it's 8 bits per colour), the eye cannot really tell apart two contiguous values in hue or saturation. Otherwise we would be seeing banding like we did in computers 25 years ago. So then again, I don't see the advantage here.
Some explanations seem to imply that some kinds of HDR can do something akin to modifying the global brightness or contrast of the whole panel dynamically. I can see how this may improve things in a LCD panel, but I don't quite understand how it can be any improvement in an OLED panel, where with or without HDR, which will already be mapping 0->0 and max->"max that I want the TV to give". Of course HDR could still override the maximum luminance I want a pixel to give me, but I don't see how that's an advantage at all, rather the opposite, since I set a maximum luminance in my OLED so I don't hurt my eyes (a very bright scene in my TV at maximum brightness does definitely hurt the eyes, especially when the room is dark).
If I am misunderstanding something, please let me know. I wanna know if it's worth spending on this.
submitted by flying-benedictus
to buildapcmonitors [link] [comments]