Weather for el mirage az
2019.12.30 20:02 charliegriefer ArizonaWhiskey
A place for like-minded AZ folks to discuss their favorite bottles of Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, etc. Help on finding those elusive bottles. Discussion on Arizona restaurants/bars/stores with a good selection of whiskies.
2011.05.08 21:14 axl456 Reddit Bolivariano de Venezuela
Llevo tu luz y tu aroma en mi piel
2012.05.14 09:21 Half Moon Bay, CA
A place to discuss all things related to life in Half Moon Bay on the San Mateo county coast of Northern California.
2023.03.30 19:01 ExileForever My family really, really wants me to move in with them
For most of my life, I have spend it living with my parents and other family members. Never really living on my own for various of reasons. Now, a business of theirs failed and they decide to give up and move back to our home country. But to me, I hate that place; the people there look down on me, the weather is terrible, things are pricy or not make a different and the food are okay at best.
I can consider this as a time for me to live on my own which is something I wanted. But problem is, all my family members keep saying I should come with them because our home country has tons of jobs and salaries so I could make enough and live on my our. But just being there for two weeks drove me crazy, imagine a year or two. Not to mention that my brother attempted this and could not find a job for years in that so called “home country” but then again, he could have just been lazy?
Not to mention I made friends and family where I am now. I would talk to them about it, but it feels like they are completely brainwashed by their home country and nothing I say will bring some sense to them which sucks because they get to complain about my new home nonstop but when I do it, I look like the crazy one. I would rent an apartment, but the rents are pricy where I am and my family hates it if I go to another city for cheaper rents because no one would be there to help me out or something.
I want to live on my own, but my family make it sounds like I will be a terrible worker and unable to fend for myself which really brought down my confidence.
submitted by ExileForever
to SeriousConversation [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:01 allChickensFearRice 🇳🇿 Weather for Auckland, New Zealand
2023.03.30 19:01 ArmadilloFlats Part of my last conversation with FD 1st responder Abby Kennedy 2021
| || |
So did Cecil leave the scene and go to Mtn Lakes.? submitted by ArmadilloFlats to MauraMurraySub [link] [comments]
It had to be when FD was there for Abby to make this statement.
Cecil supposedly left the WBC scene to respond to the suicide call for the Beckett School.
Was there any search of Old Peter's rd that night..?
2023.03.30 18:59 StepwiseUndrape574 Another exciting possibility for GTA 6 is the inclusion of a more dynamic and interactive
Another exciting possibility for GTA 6 is the inclusion of a more dynamic and interactive environment. From destructible environments to more realistic weather and day-night cycles, fans are hoping for even more immersion in the game's world.
GTA 5 Modder 👑 Buy gta 5 accounts http://Furymodz.com
// Fortnite // GTA 5 Accounts, Mods 💎 Creator on Patreon: http://patreon.com/furymodz
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5_moddedaccounts_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:59 ClickWaiter Seeking feedback on our 11-day trip in May
Hello! I am planning a first trip to Italy for an anniversary this May. I have found great info on this site and others, but still hoping for some feedback on specific questions below. Food is my top priority so Bologna seemed like a good base for the first half, while my husband is most interested in ancient history, so Pompeii, Herculaneum, Rome are his must-dos.
Here is our itinerary:
Bologna: 4 nights:
- Day 1 (Sat): Arrive BLQ at noon, check in to hotel, walk around, dinner, crash
- Day 2 (Sun): Day trip to Florence (Question 1: Are we okay buying these train tickets to Florence and Modena on day 4 that morning? Any reason we need to to book these in advance like we are for our Day 5 train to Naples?)
- Day 3 (Mon): stay in Bologna, walk around, eat
- Day 4 (Tue): Day trip to Modena, Parma
Sorrento: 3 nights
- Day 5 (Wed): Check out, travel to Sorrento via fast train to Naples (booked in advance), check into hotel (Question 2: On some sites I've seen recommendations to avoid the Circumvesuviana train from Naples to Sorrento, but I can't really understand why anyone would choose an expensive car transfer over this cheaper train. If we take normal precautions against pickpocketers as we would in any city or crowded area, is there any reason we should avoid this train?)
- Day 6 (Thu): him to Pompeii, me to Amalfi coast (Question 3: Do I need to book ferries to Amalfi coast or Capri in advance or is walking up and buying that morning okay?)
- Day 7: (Fri): Day trip to Capri, or Herculaneum (still deciding how best to fit in Herculaneum)
Rome: 4 nights
Question 5: I've done a ton of research on restaurants and think I'm set on meals, but can anyone recommend good places for aperitivo in any of these locations, somewhere with outdoor seating (weather permitting) to enjoy good cocktails and great views or people watching?
- Day 8: (Sat): Check out, train to Naples then fast train (booked in advance) from Naples to Rome (Question 4: If we wanted to stop in Naples a few hours for lunch on the way from Sorrento to Rome, is that easily doable? Are there lockers at the train station where we could store luggage?)
- Day 9: (Sun): Rome
- Day 10: (Mon): Rome
- Day 11: (Tues): Rome
- Day 12: (Wed): Fly home from FCO
I'm picking meals based on food alone, so hoped to use aperitivo to just enjoy the atmosphere.
I really appreciate any help with these questions or feedback overall. Thanks so much!
submitted by ClickWaiter
to ItalyTravel [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:57 OriginalRoombaJuice I have to install a new thermostat, what else should I do while I’m at it?
So weather is turning to pristine riding conditions faster than I expected here (BC Canada). Trouble is my ‘02 VFR needs a new thermostat as it won’t get up to full operating temp even in 20 degrees C. I already have the thermostat and associated gaskets/O-Rings for that job. But I was thinking what else I ought to do while I have the fuel rail/throttle bodies off?
I planned to replace all the vacuum lines but should I be ordering any other parts? Maybe have new throttle body boots? Or maybe even swap out new CCTs while I have access to the front cylinders?
I mostly ask because taking the throttle bodies off looks like a PITA and I don’t want to revisit it anytime soon. Not to mention the risk of removing things too often compromising rubbeplastic parts.
Thoughts and advice greatly appreciated :)
submitted by OriginalRoombaJuice
to VFR [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:57 cierrecart Wading boot alternative?
After 5 or 6 years of being a mostly summertime fly fisher where wet wading in sandals (Chacos and now Bedrock) is what I really enjoy, I’ve become obsessed enough that I’m heading out to fish even in the colder weather. I just bought my first set of waders (Simms Tributaries) and I need to get some shoes/boots to go with them. Problem is that I can’t stand the thought of wearing the big clunky wading boots I see offered from the big companies. I’m an avid trail and ultra runner, and prefer something a little more lightweight and agile since I like to cover lots of water and terrain while fishing. Not concerned with rolling an ankle…more about protecting the feet of my new waders and providing a little grip. I’m contemplating a pair of something like the Vans MTE shoes (which I already have several pairs of) or a lightweight hiking boot from a running company like Hoka or Altra, but am open to other suggestions. I know drainage is important, so I’m not opposed to drilling some drain holes if need be. Thanks for any input you might have.
submitted by cierrecart
to flyfishing [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:56 clearliquidclearjar TALLAHASSEE WEEKLY EVENTS, 3/30 – 4/5
Events are listed by the day. Events that happen every week appear first, one time stuff after that. If you have anything you’d like people to know about, comment here or message me and I’ll add it in. If you’d like further info about any of the events, look it up! I usually don’t have any extra to add. Large Scale, Ongoing, and Multi-Day Events
Local Running, Walking, and Biking Info: https://troubleafoot.blogspot.com/ OutdooFarmer’s Markets:
- 55th Springtime Tallahassee Festival, 9am to 5pm Downtown. Come celebrate the 55th annual Springtime Tallahassee Festival with the Grand Parade & the Jubilee in the Park in Downtown Tallahassee. Being one of the largest parades in the southeast, the Springtime Tallahassee Grand Parade needs no introduction! Come see over 100 colorful units and floats, marching bands, dance groups, Springtime Krewe floats, and much more march down Monroe Street to celebrate the Springtime Tallahassee Festival! After the parade, make sure to head over to the Jubilee in the Park! With more than 200 arts, craft, boutique, and food vendors from around the country, this event is represented by some of the best! You can expect artists displaying original, handmade masterpieces, and find cuisine with international flavors to ignite anyone’s taste buds! Bring the kids and check out the children’s park with lot of fun activities, Gulf Special Marine Lab Touch-tank, face painting, puppet show and more. Be sure to stop by the Community Stage at McCarty Park to see our local performance groups and the Jubilee Music Stage on Adams St for a special musical lineup! Performance times Noon-5pm. We will be open Rain or Shine!
- Lake Ella Grower's Market: Wednesday, 11am-2pm. You can always find organic vendors, and foragers: The Holistic Cannabis Community, Artzi Farms, Hickory Nut Gifts, and others. Including Pita Queen! Farmer's Market Nutrition Program Coupons gladly accepted!
- Frenchtown Market: 524 N MLK Jr Blvd. Saturdays, 10am to 2pm. Come grow community and support your local farmers and makers, while you get your groceries for the week! Don’t forget! We match SNAP/EBT, so you DOUBLE your money to go towards locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables!
- Tallahassee Farmers Market: 2904 Kerry Forest Pkwy, Saturdays, 8am to Noon. Come see us at Tallahassee's longest-running farmers market! We are a year-round market, featuring local farms and vendors that provide the best seasonal produce, meats, baked goods, and more. We welcome you and your whole family (leashed pets included) to come out and meet your local farmers! Ample parking is available between our lot and the shopping center lot next door (by Red Elephant). Come early for the best selection.
- Tallahassee Downtown Market: Ponce de Leon Park, Saturdays, 10am-2pm. Join us for a stroll in the park among local makers, bakers, artists and farmers as live music is played by local musicians!
- Blue Tavern: Happy Hour Pickfoolery. Butch Burns & Brent Kittrell of the local legendary bluegrass band Bottom Dollar Boys always put the happy in happy hour - even when they're singing those sad cry-in-your-beer ballads. 5pm
- The Hub at Feather Oaks: Bingo. 5pm
- Dreamland BBQ: Weekly Open Blues Jam. If you'd like to sing, please bring your own mic. 6pm
- The Great Games Library: Solforge Fusion Sealed-Deck Tournament. Anyone interested in SolForge: Fusion, please come out! Thursday nights at 6:00pm to 9:00pm ish will be dedicated to SolForge Fusion gameplay and weekly tournaments. If you play or have played MTG but would like to spend less, this is a great alternative CCG with inexpensive entry and minimal purchases to enjoy playing competitively. In-store and online tournaments may be played with the same decks purchased at any store. SolForge was created by the same designer for MTG, Netrunner, and Key Forge, Richard Garfield, and the designer for Ascension, Justine Gary. 6pm/$35 Entry Fee for 4 Sealed Half-decks, Special Art Playmat Prize for 1st Place
- World of Beer: Trivia Night. 7pm
- Lake Tribe III: Trivia. 7pm
- Smitty's Taphouse: Trivia Lab Thursdays. Teams of 6 or fewer players can compete for $30 / $20 / $10 Prizes + The Golden MacGuffin prize table! New format! Interactive smartphone answering for your comfort and safety! 6 Fun Rounds - 42 Total Questions. 7:30pm
- House of Music: Prime Rib Thursday & Karaoke. 7:30pm
- Cap City Video Lounge: The Brute Man: MST3K Thursday. Join us Thursday as we climb aboard The Satellite of Love along with Joel, Tom Servo and CROOOOW as the Gang tackles the strange film noir horror oddity that is...The Brute Man! 8pm/free but donations encouraged
- Fire Bettys: Electronic Thursdays. There will be rotating music genres from local artists! 8pm/free/21+
- Poor Pauls: Trivia. 8/21+
- 926: Karaoke. 9pm
- Fire Bettys: Electronic Show. Join us for Experiment 002 and take a mind-bending trip into the sound of the future! Our electrifying music party will transport you to another dimension with cutting-edge beats and non-stop excitement. 9pm
- Bird’s: Karaoke with Nathan. 9pm
- Blue Tavern: Jen Clark and the Old Schoolers with Chris Seepersaud, Paddy League, and Jack Straub. 5pm
- Oyster City Brewing: Otha Allen Jr. 6pm
- Blu Halo: Upside Avenue. 6pm
- Blue Tavern: Music of the Spheres Last Thursday: The Rising Stars present the evolution of fife and drum music. 8pm
- Lake Tribe: Flannel Friday. Flannel Fridays will be featuring a wide range of fall themed 'Pop-up' activities such as food trucks, live music, campfires, s'mores roasting, new seasonal brews, and more! Come dawn your flannel and cozy up to the simpler things in life. Our beers taste like the outdoors feel, let our tasting room be your Friday cabin retreat. 4pm
- Gamescape: MTG Friday Night Magic. FORMAT: Standard Constructed. Swiss rounds as determined by the number of players with a maximum of 5 rounds. 7pm/$5
- Hobbit West: Friday Night Dart Tournament. Anyone can Enter! Sign ups at 7:30, Darts fly at 8:00/$10 entry fee
- Ouzts Too: Karaoke with DJ Nathan. Best karaoke DJ in town. 8pm
- Club Downunder: CDU X Hip Hop Club Presents Freestyle Friday. Show off your freestyle rap or poetry skills at Freestyle Friday! Doors are at 7:30 with the show starting at 8:00 in Club Downunder! Send an email to [email protected] to sign up! 8pm
- Just One More: Karaoke with DJ Rah. 9pm-11pm/21+
- 926: The Hot Friday Night Party and Drag Show. 9pm/$5/18+
- Blue Tavern: Douce Ambiance Reboot. 5pm
- Kleman Plaza: MusicFest. Join us on Kleman Plaza the night before the Grand Parade for an exciting musical line-up featuring a country music star CHRIS LANE! Special guests include Walker Montgomery and Temecula Road! This is a FREE community event! Unwind at the BEER GARDEN as we ROCK the plaza for this free festival event! Beer, wine, Coca-Cola products and food will be available for purchase. Make sure to arrive early to enjoy the opening acts as this event will get packed quickly. 6pm
- Proof: The Aftermath Band. 6pm
- FSU Hillel: Swifty Shabbat. Join us for a Taylor Swift themed shabbat! Services start at 6pm, dinner starts at 7pm
- House of Music: Keal Franklin plus Late Night Karaoke. 6:30pm
- Island Wing Company: Free Wheelin. 7pm
- Southwood Golf Club: Deja Blu. 7pm
- Duke’s and Dottie’s: Lloyd Carter Band. 7pm
- The Wine House on Market Street: Midnight Caravan. 7pm
- Vino Beano: Persian Night & Belly Dancing. 7:30pm
- Fire Bettys: Mainstream Band. 8pm
- The Rose Room: GeneZone. 8pm
- The Bark: No Parts, Lighthearted, and Confession Kids. 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Rod MacDonald. 8pm
- Oyster City Brewing: Ben Flournoy Trio. pm
- Brinkley Glen Park: Invasive Plant Removal. Join Master Gardener Volunteers at this weekly invasive plant removal event. This is a great way to learn to ID our invasive plant species and how to remove them. We recommend wearing long pants and sleeves, closed-toed shoes, gloves, a hat and mosquito spray. Bring gardening tools such as hand clippers, loppers, trowels, etc. if you have them. We are removing coral ardisia bushes and berries, nandina, tung trees, Tradescantia flumenensis, cat's claw vine, winged yam, Japanese climbing fern, skunkvine and more. Directions: The best way to get there is to take Meridian Rd to Waverly Rd, go to the next intersection and turn left onto Abbotsford Way, then turn left at the next road called Woodside Dr. At the stop sign turn left onto Lothian. Lothian ends in a cul-de-sac and there is a sign that says Brinkley Glen Park. 8:30am-11:30am
- The Rose Room: The Rose Revue. Performances by your favorite entertainers and special guests! Shows at 8pm, 10pm, & Midnight! A unique cast EACH show! 7pm
- Duke’s and Dottie’s: Line Dancing Plus Lessons. 7pm/21+
- Bird’s Oyster Shack: Laughterday Night Fever. This week: Five Year Anniversary Laughterday Night Fever! Join us every Saturday at Bird's Aphrodisiac Oyster Shack for a free comedy show! 8:30pm
- La Casa Bar: Karaoke With Nathan. 9pm-1pm
- LeRoy Collins Library Garage on Bronough (under the library): The Spring Title Wave Book Sale. Classics, vintage, and more! 9:30am-3pm
- Capital City Raceway: Rotten Egg Rumble. 10am
- Native Nurseries: oil Building and Compost. Learn everything there is to know about increasing soil fertility to grow healthy, nutrient dense fruits and vegetables. Sundiata Ameh-El of Compost Community will walk you through the basics of soil composition, microbiology and how to build your soils to make them perfect habitats for microorganisms that are responsible for healthy soil. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED via PHONE ORDER. There is a $5.00 fee; your payment holds your spot in the class. Please call (850) 386-8882 to pre-register. Class size is limited to 15 people. 10am
- Leon Sinks: First Saturday Hike. If it is the first Saturday of the month, it is time for a hike at Leon Sinks! We will meet at 10 am in the parking lot and hike the trail together to see the beautiful geological features of the area while walking on wooded hiking trails. Right off US 319 south of Tallahassee, the Leon Sinks Geological Area contains 5 miles of trails leading to a series of sinkholes big and small. The land in this area is underlain by a layer of limestone, eroded and dissolved by rainwater and groundwater to form caverns, holes, and tunnels. This type of terrain is called "karst" and results in many geological features such as wet sinkholes, depressions, natural bridges and a disappearing stream. The hikers can either hike the 3.6-mile Sinkhole Trail to view the numerous sinkholes and geological features, or the 2.8-mile Gum Swamp Trail around a cypress and gum swamp. We recommend wear hiking shoes and bring a water bottle, and consider bug spray or long pants/sleeves. 10am
- Leon High Tennis Courts: Regional Energy Whiz Expo. The Regional Energy Whiz Expo consists of two events, the Solar Sprint and the Solar Cook-Off, geared towards getting kids involved in utilizing solar energy in fun and innovative ways. The Solar Sprint, open to students in 4th through 8th grade, consists of teams designing and building solar powered race cars. The Solar Cook-Off, for students in 4th through 12th grade, is a two-part competition encompassing the design of a fully solar powered cooker as well as a dish cooked using this same cooker. The winning team from each event will have the opportunity to compete in the state-wide Energy Whiz Expo! Noon
- The Puff: Marauders Market. Come join us at our newest smallest venue! Vintage resellers, local artisans, & good tunes! (Rescheduled from last week.) Noon
- Potbellys: 1st Annual Rock the SPEAR Benefit Concert with Tobacco Rd Band and former American Idol contestant Paisley Howell. 3pm/$20
- The Hub at Feather Oaks: The Jerry Thigpen Trio. 3pm
- Theater of Tallahassee: Cabaret Showcase. Join us for a special event at Theatre Tallahassee! We are delighted to bring you a Broadway cabaret of singing, dancing and acting featuring our award winning dance and theatre groups, along with some of our most advanced students, inspirational adult acts, and amazing solo performances. Every person regardless of age needs a ticket. Tickets will not be sold at the door. Ticket sales end two hours before each show. 3pm
- Proof: Corey Hall Band. 5pm
- The Rose Room: Topsy Turvy Through The Looking Glass. Each Performance inspired by Lewis Carroll's Through The Looking Glass! Performances by your favorite entertainers and special guests! Shows at 8pm, 10pm, & Midnight! A unique cast EACH show! COSTUMES ENCOURAGED! 6pm
- Common Ground Books: Crochet Workshop with Peter's Crochet Array. Beginner and intermediate crocheters welcome. No crochet knowledge is needed before attending this class. Space is limited. All ages welcome. All participants will need a crochet hook (between size 4-6mm) and a skein of yarn. Participants can bring their own supplies, or we will be happy to provide them at cost. 6pm/$20 with optional $8 supply fee
- Oyster City Brewing: Mechanical Lincoln. 7pm
- Square Mug: Dylan Daley, Killer Choice, Zero Shock, and Broken Couch Club. 7pm
- Blue Tavern: Harmonious Wail. 8pm
- Cap City Video Lounge: MEMELESQUE. Ermahgerd Shaken Not Stirred is back at your fav local theater Cap City Video Lounge!!! You thought it was a show announcement but it was me, Dio! Our entire lives are the internet now so we made a show about it. TXT all your besties & bring them out for for MEME-LESQUE. We will meme till you scream. Masks required. Don't forget to tip your performers! 8pm/18+/$10
- American Legion Hall: Latin Soul Orchestra 12th Anniversary Celebration. 8pm/$20
- Fire Bettys: Pop Punk & Emo Night. 10pm
- Bicycle House: Sunday Ride. Ride at 10:30 AM from Bicycle House. We will ride the Cascades trail to the St Marks trail and down to Wakulla station and return, about 31 miles. Ride speed is 12 to 14 mph, with periodic regroups. Vernon Bailey is the ride leader. Vernon is a new CCC member who’s been biking for 50 years enjoys riding with small groups and weekend touring. 10am
- Gamescape: Pokémon League. Come learn, play, and trade with the Pokémon Trading Card Game and the Pokémon video games! We LOVE seeing new players, so come learn how to play! We play both the Trading Card Game and the Video Game casually and competitively. The store offers lots of different seating arrangements to meet our group's needs, as well as food, drinks, and Pokémon products for purchase. We are also hold regular, officially sanctioned tournaments for Pokémon Trading Card Game and Video Game Competitions! 2-4pm
- House of Music: Songwriter Sunday. Songwriters of Tallahassee hosted by Rachel Hillman. Bring your original songs on Sunday - sign up is at 4:30. No Cover Songs please - this is an event celebrating original music. Accompanists and Bands Welcome - you must be able to set up within two minutes, so no crazy pedals or amp shenanigans. No Backing Tracks - Please find someone to play your song with you. 5pm
- The Plant: Open Jam. All instruments, all players welcome. 5pm-9pm
- Oyster City Brewing: Comedy Night. Come have some laughs with us on Sunday nights! If you are interested in participating in the show, reach out to [email protected] 7:30pm
- The Rose Room: Synful Sunday. 8pm
- Common Ground Books: Clothing Swap. Bring your clothes you no longer want, fit, or no longer feel like "you", and switch them out or just donate them to others. Clothing for all ages welcome. Please bring clothes in a bin or box so they can be easily browsed. Any clothing left will be considered a donation and held for the next swap or be made available for those in need. 2pm
- The Bark: Copyright Claim, Animal Nineteen, Funeral Homes, and Heaven Slept. 7pm
- 926: Curly Q “First Glance” EP release show with Learning To Swim, Our Final Feud, and Seppe. 7pm
- Retrofit Records: Alexalone with Deadharrie. 7pm/free
- House of Music: Bywater Call. 7pm
- Just One More: Bingo. 5pm-6:30pm
- American Legion Hall: Cha Cha - Weekly Lessons. 6:15pm/$5
- Hangar 38: Bingo. 6:45pm
- Vino Beano: Tipsy Trivia. 7pm
- The Rose Room: Karaoke Night. 8pm
- Oyster City Brewing: The Bachelor Watch Party! 8pm
- World of Beer: SINGO Music Bingo SPECIAL EVENT. With SINGO, our host will play 150 of the best hits in the music business, all 30-second music clips, and you'll have multiple opportunities to win house cash courtesy of WoB! You don't have to sing, but you'll definitely sing along! 6:30pm
- Blue Tavern: Happy Hour with Paddy League. 5pm
- World of Beer: Poker Night. 6pm
- The Rose Room: Drag Bingo and Open Stage Night ft. Britney T. Foxx! 6pm
- Crafty Crab: BOOMIN' Karaoke. 7pm
- Ology Midtown: Jazz Jam Sessions. 7pm
- Island Wings: Trivia. 7pm
- House of Music: Tuesday Trivia & Karaoke. 7pm
- Burrito Boarder: Karaoke with DJ Roldus. 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Tuesday is Blues Day. Every Tuesday is Blues Day @ the Blue Tavern and Blues Meets Girl is a Tallahassee favorite. This perfect, intimate venue provides just what you need for both a mid-week break and authentic blues music experience. 8pm
- 4th Quarter: Professor Jim's Tuesday Night Trivia. Popular for a reason! 8pm
- Argonaut Coffee: Trivia Tuesday. 8pm
- 926: Tacos and Trivia. 9pm
- Fire Betty’s: Comedy Show. 9pm/21+
- Blue Tavern: Abe Partridge with Cat Ridgeway. 5pm
- Richard G. Fallon Theatre: TEDxFSU Rooted in Reality Conference. Hosted by a student-run organization at Florida State University, our event is called TEDxFSU, where x = an independently organized TED event. They will have speakers, performers, activities, and more! Check out tedx.fsu.edu to learn more about them and the event! 5:30pm
- Civic Center: The Kid LAROI with Jeremy Zucker. 8pm
- Rose Room: Women's Wednesday. Featuring Our Rose Roulettes and drink specials all night long. A night for all of our female-identifying friends to enjoy a safe space and an awesome happy hour! 5pm-2am
- Birds: The Wednesday Night Lab Session hosted by Jim Crozier. 6pm
- Tara Angel’s Magic: D&D Experience - Adult (18+) Group. Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition - Candlekeep Mysteries. A one-shot is a D&D event that starts and finishes in the same session, typically lasting 3 - 4 hours. We have pre-generated characters for players to choose from. WHAT TO BRING: Pencils, Dice (can be purchased in store), Mask (encouraged for unvaccinated participants), Enthusiasm! Please sign up in advance to reserve a spot in this campaign. Tickets can be purchased in-store, over the phone, or on the website. For more information, please email [email protected], or call: (850) 878-4555 6pm-9pm
- Goodwood: Wonderful Wednesday. 6pm/$5
- Level 8 Rooftop Lounge: Trivia. 6pm
- The Great Games Library: Open Game Night. 6pm/free
- American Legion Hall: Sue Boyd Country Western and More Dance Class. Session 2 - Beginner 6:30 to 7:45 pm What: East Coast Swing and Waltz. Cost: $8.00 per person. Wear comfortable shoes you can turn in. 7:45 to 8:15 - Practice dance with paid admission. 8:15 to 9:30: Intermediate - 2 Step and WCS. $8.00 per person or $13.00 for both classes. Vaccines are required. Face masks are optional. Changing partners is optional. 6:30pm
- Perry Lynn’s Smokehouse in Quincy: Wed Night Open Mic w/ Steven Ritter and Friends. 6:30pm
- Hangar 38: Trivia. 6:45pm
- Oyster City Brewing Tallahassee: Trivia. Teams up to 6 players for three rounds with 10 questions and a tie breaker each round. Winners are by round so don’t worry if you need to come late or can’t stay the whole time! Prizes include a round of beer, a 6 pack and a gift card! 7pm
- Proof: Trivia. 7pm
- Vino Beano: Wine Bingo. 7pm
- Fermentation Lounge: Trivia. 7pm
- The Bark: Oceans in the Sky, Dizzy Bats, and Medians. 7pm
- House of Music: Open Mic at House of Music. Join us Wednesday nights for open mic in the bar with host Mike Ingram of The Brown Goose. Come early for Happy Hour and dinner! 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Warehouse Wednesdays Open Mic Night. The open mic night that has run continuously for almost 20 years, once housed at the Warehouse, lives on at the Blue Tavern. Doc Russell continues as the host with the most. Sign up starts at 8pm/free to attend
- Fire Betty’s: Karaoke! 8pm/21+/free
- Dukes and Dotties: College Night and Line Dancing Lessons. 8pm
- The Bark: Karaoke with DJ Nathan. Best karaoke DJ in town. 9pm
- 926: Dragged Out Wednesday. 10pm
- Wfsu Public Media, 1600 Red Barber Plaza: The Village Square Presents Tallahassee Town Hall. Our annual town hall hosts commissioners from the City of Tallahassee and Leon County to have a constructive (and neighborly) discussion about where we are, where we’re going and what the challenges out there on the horizon might be. 6pm
submitted by clearliquidclearjar
to Tallahassee [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:53 StepwiseUndrape574 GTA 6 Graphics: What Improvements Could We See?
As technology continues to improve, it's safe to say that we can expect significant graphical improvements in GTA 6 compared to its predecessor, GTA 5. Here are a few areas where we could potentially see major improvements:
Realistic lighting: With advancements in graphics technology, we can expect to see more realistic lighting effects in GTA 6. This could include better shadows, reflections, and lighting that changes based on the time of day and weather conditions.
Improved textures: Rockstar Games is known for their attention to detail, and we can expect that to continue with GTA 6. We could see improved textures for everything from characters to buildings to vehicles, making the game look even more realistic.
More detailed environments: In GTA 6, we could potentially see more detailed environments, with more NPCs walking around and more interactive objects to interact with. This could create a more immersive experience for players and make the game world feel even more alive.
Enhanced weather effects: Weather has always played a role in the GTA series, but we could see even more impressive weather effects in GTA 6. This could include realistic rain, thunderstorms, and even hurricanes or tornadoes.
Overall, we can expect the graphics in GTA 6 to be a major step up from its predecessor, with more attention to detail and more immersive environments. It's sure to be a visual feast for fans of the series.
GTA 5 Modder 👑 Buy gta 5 accounts http://Furymodz.com
// Fortnite // GTA 5 Accounts, Mods 💎 Creator on Patreon: http://patreon.com/furymodz
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5_moddedaccounts_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:49 AppletiniOnFleek ReincarNATE #1 is about PI Nate McCoy on the hunt for a missing girl who gets shot in the head after discovering dangerous secrets involving El Panda.
2023.03.30 18:49 Annual_Fruit_Basket [M4A] [OC4A] Witcher inspired roleplay message me to get my discord my idea for the roleplay is below
After he two planets had merged trough a still unknown reason they had fallen into chaos and despair. Massiv beasts neither inhabitants of both worlds had seen before were roaming the streets, forests and mountains. Wars having caused the final destruction of most infrastructure tossing the clashing worlds back into medieval times. Caleb was riding down the gravel road of the swamplands on his old horse. The major roads both civilisations had build before the merge were some of the last remains they had brought into this new world. Compared to the massive mega city’s and the technology of the other world which has been scavenged right at the beginning they road systems had staid intact. He frowned as he looked down at his lame horse which already had been forced to carry him for most of the day. As it began to dawn he was able to see the small outpost that had been created in the mids of the swamp to help travellers and to provide shelter. Slowing down and riding into the walled of area he saw all different kinds of people. People from his world and the other. Even though they didn’t had much the people were mostly happy, enjoying their lives. Riding to the stables Caleb noticed a large bovine looking white haired woman entering the tavern, swinging his leg over the rear of his horse he took its reins and let it into the stables. The weather had been grey and rainy for the past days so he looked forward to a warm meal and bed. Walking past the windows which led the warm light of the inside fall onto the mud in front he made his way to the tavern. Opening the heavy wooden door leading inside a heavy alcohol and musky smell almost hit him in the face but at least it was warm. Quickly shutting the door behind him Caleb was greeted what seemed to be the owner which left after a brief introduction as well as taking his order Caleb was again alone in the loud and crowded room. Every imaginable race mingling with each other and music playing loud. His eyes fell onto the white haired woman once more he already had seen before, making his way over to her he knocked on the table she was occupying by herself. A bright smile on his lips he sat down across from her while pulling his hood down, revealing his white hair and freckles on his nose. “Do you mind if I sit with you? I’m Caleb by the way and you’re?”
submitted by Annual_Fruit_Basket
to Roleplay [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:48 ProfessorChaos1990 How to recoup money from a bad home office pod company
I purchased a work pod from the company Autonomous. I’ve been having significant issues with it and am wondering if there’s a way to recoup some of the cost from the company.
The pod was supposed to be weather proof. When it arrived, it was clear that it was poor quality. There were significant scratches on the walls, and the company was not able to replace the parts. They offered me a few hundred dollars to fix it, which will not cover the cost of a carpenter. Even if I do hire a carpenter, the scratches will never look fine.
Over the next month or so, there have been multiple instances of water leakage even though it’s supposed to be weather proof. I’ve had to have someone come out and add more sealant 5+ times, but I can still see water behind the walls. They’ve also had to do things that are aesthetically bad and kind of janky, like stick little bits of wood around the door frame. I honestly don’t think it will get fixed.
Finally, they sell the pod as being able to have AC installed, but they didn’t drill the holes for the unit. Now someone needs to come after the fact and do it which will look bad.
I already called my credit card company, but they said that they can’t help me because I’d need to return the merchandise, which is impossible since it is installed into the ground.
Is there anything I can do to recoup some costs from this truly terrible experience? Also would love any advice on how to publicly shame this company.
submitted by ProfessorChaos1990
to personalfinance [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:45 santaIRL Best route to take to go to Boreal Mountain for skiing?
What’s the best route to take to go to Boreal resort from Bay Area?
First time going to boreal resorts for skiing, weather doesn’t look bad so wanted to give it a try. I have e-AWD, looking for suggestions to take a route that is safe and easy to drive.
submitted by santaIRL
to bayarea [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:44 Tigerfriday Betty Leotards for Sale - Tiger Friday
Elevate your dance wardrobe with the Betty Leotard in Wine! This stunning dance leotard features a high neckline, open back, and full-length sleeves for a sleek and sophisticated look. The rich wine color adds a touch of elegance and is perfect for any performance or class.
The Betty Leotard in Wine is made from high-quality, stretchy fabric that provides both comfort and support, allowing you to move freely and confidently.
Whether you're a professional dancer or just starting out, this Tiger Friday
leotard is a must-have for your dancewear collection.
The open-back design adds a touch of allure, while the full-length sleeves make it suitable for cooler weather or more conservative dress codes.
Pair the Betty Leotard in Wine with your favorite dance skirt or leggings for a complete look that will turn heads.
Available in various sizes, this dance leotard
is designed to flatter every body type and make you feel your best.
submitted by Tigerfriday
to u/Tigerfriday [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:44 Willow_Tree4010 My encounter with a skin-walker
I just want to preface this by saying, I absolutely love your videos, and I love listening to them while doing another task to help me focus, because I have ADHD, and all of your stories are wonderfully narrated, so thank you for all you do. Now on to the story, I live in California, and due it it’s vast deserts off-roading is a common past time for me, and my family. So one day, as usual I hop in my dad’s Sand Rail, and we take off with our friends to go for a ride in our off-road vehicles. I am just thankful that my dad always enforced the rule of never ride alone, because that day we decided to ride and explore the back roads of Big Bear. It’s a large mountain range only 30 or so minutes from our house, we had a lot of fun that day, up until the incident that is. We were deep into the hill side, a good 2-3 hour ride from any one, or anyone’s house, we were looking for a secret permanent camp spot of sorts. It was the kind of place that only a few people know about, and contribute to it as a hole is some way, wether that be building something or leaving something behind. There were rooms and small buildings built out of near by timber, a barbecue grill with propane tanks, and even a be-begun with shooting range out there. So we were driving around in the middle of nowhere, it was my dads first friends in there silver jeep, we will call them jeep one for simplicity. Followed by my dads friends in their Jeep, we will call them Jeep two, and me and my dad in our sand rail in last place. We were following Jeep one, who had a G.P.S., when Jeep one said over the radio that for some odd reason the G.P.S. wasn’t working like it should. So we were going to try and find the place by memory, we were close to it, so we weren’t worried about getting lost. So we were driving around talking back and forth between the three of us via radio, we were crossing the line of desert and forest. And we were heading towards a big wide turn, with sparse trees on our left, and a more compact forest on our right, with the dirt road separating the two. We stopped half way through the turn and were discussing how to get there, when I started feeling paranoid and anxious. I started looking around to see why I felt that way, when I noticed it was dead silent except for the taking on the radios. It was to quiet, even for the desert, there was no birds chirping, squirrels making calls, nothing. That’s when I noticed a god awful smell, both me and my dad figured it was a dead cow, because this side of the mountain was a free range cow range, despite the desert habitat. And we did see both a herd of cows, and a dead cow that got stuck in a watering hole that day, so we thought it was a unfortunate cow that got separated from the herd and died. While my dad was preoccupied with taking to Jeep one, and two, I was still looking around for whatever was making me internally freak out, I felt as tho there was a top predator looking at me, hunting me, and I couldn’t see it. I was scanning the thicker woods to my right, when I saw it just inside the line of trees, starring at me. Its right side of its body was standing in view, and it’s left side was behind the tree. It had its left clawed hand around the tree, while it’s right arm was dangling at its side. It looked like a emaciated deer, it’s skin was tight around its body, it had a massive pair of antlers on it’s head, tho they looked wrong, they were like two branches on its head. They spiked off in all different directions, and weren’t symmetrical like deers antlers should be. The skin around its face was old and weathered looking, it looked as if the skin around its mouth and nose became so old and brittle that it started to flake off, exposing the bone and muscle beneath. But the worst thing about it was the way it looked at me, just the pure hatred and loathing feeling that they glared at me. Like I am the bane of its existence, and to blame for every bad thing that happened to it. It stood there glaring at me, I sat there frozen in utter terror, I sat there staring at it, and it staring at me. I sat there trying to decided this this was real, or if I had heat stroke, just then my dad and the Jeep’s decided a route to take. The convoy started slowly moving again, the creature snorted and dropped down to all fours. It’s front legs were longer than the back, causing it to stand at a odd angle, and it didn’t help that it’s back legs bent backwards at the knees. It turned and walked deeper into the forest, glaring at me the whole time, as we started to turn the bend I got one las glance at it through the trees. It stood there back to me, but it’s head swiveled to look at me, it then lowered it head to the ground and let out a deep and loud scream, and then it was gone. I could no longer see it through the trees, I heard some chatter over the radio about what that was, or could be. I took the radio from its spot hanging from a bar above our heads, “it’s nothing guys, it’s just a injured rabbit” I said over the radio, my dad turned to me and said “there’s no way that was a rabbit” I replied with “they make those kind of sounds just before they die” “really?!” My dad asked me, “ya, it’s quite terrifying” I sad to my dad, he believed me because I am the animal nerd of the family, and I am going to college to become a exotic vet. I managed to convince the rest of the convoy that it was a rabbit and nothing more, I was worried that they would turn around to see what I was talking about, and have to come face to face with that thing again. We continued with our day, tho I could never fully relax, the whole day I fell anxious and on alert. I can only thank the stars above that Jeep one got his G.P.S. Fixed and we didn’t have to take that road back home, and to this day, I still refuse to ever go back to that place, and I can assure you I never will. If you do decide to share my story, I just want to say thanks, and I hope you have an amazing day
submitted by Willow_Tree4010
to BeingScaredStories [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:44 getnourish3d Sailors and citrus fruits - why vitamin C is so important.
During the 16th - 19th centuries, when trade and warfare were mostly done via sailing ships, it was assumed that half of the sailors would die of scurvy on any given trip.
During the 16th - 19th centuries, when trade and warfare were mostly done via sailing ships, it was assumed that half of the sailors would die of scurvy on any given trip. This was not a pleasant way to go - starting with weakness and tiredness, it rapidly descended to gum disease, hair loss, bleeding, and finally, death.
Vitamin C - or the lack of it - was behind this awful disease.
Also known as ascorbic acid
, vitamin C is an essential nutrient for various processes in the human body. As it’s not produced in the body, it must be brought in via the diet. It’s found in citrus fruits (eg. oranges, limes, lemons, grapefruit), kiwi fruit, broccoli, sprouts, strawberries and raw bell peppers.
James Lind, a Scottish surgeon in the Royal Navy, is credited as discovering that eating citrus fruit was the answer to scurvy, back in 1753. Unsurprisingly, bureaucracy and lack of urgency got in the way, and it wasn’t until health reforms in 1795 that the Royal Navy started routinely giving lemon juice to sailors.
(The words ‘lemon’ and ‘lime’ were rather interchangeable at the time, leading to the phrase lime-juicer
being coined to refer to sailors in the British Royal Navy. This later became limey
, and was taken to refer to any British person, often by those in the US.)
Thankfully, we hardly ever see scurvy any more, although it can be spotted in developing countries where malnutrition is prevalent. It takes at least a month of little or no vitamin C for symptoms to occur.
Enough about the bad side - vitamin C is a versatile, highly important nutrient, with a number of benefits when it’s introduced to the body in a healthy way. Let’s dive in and see what it can do.
What is vitamin C actually good for?
Vitamin C is a cofactor
in many enzymatic reactions
- which means it’s a key player in many chemical reactions around the body.
This includes the synthesis of collagen - the structural protein that makes up connective tissues in the body. It’s found in tendons, fat, ligaments, and cells around the body. It’s the substance that gives structural integrity to these areas, and is important in giving skin its texture and shape. Healthy collagen levels in the skin can give it a stronger, more youthful look.
Vitamin C’s part in this is causing the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, which helps boost collagen production in the body
. An increased level of collagen in the body can also be linked with higher levels of keratin
, the building block of healthy hair and nails. (Other potential benefits for healthy hair are through the fighting of adrenal gland fatigue
- a common cause of hair loss).
Similar mechanisms are used for wound healing and the creation of scar tissue to protect the site of the injury. That’s why slow wound healing can potentially be a sign of a vitamin C deficiency.
Speaking of skin, did you know vitamin C can play a vital role in sun protection? While sunscreen is of course the number 1 method for protecting the skin from the harmful effects of direct sunlight exposure, pairing it with healthy levels of vitamin C can supercharge its utility. The antioxidant properties of vitamin C can help block free radicals produced by exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet light. This effect can be enhanced with vitamin E
, which strengthens its protective properties.
Vitamin C’s antioxidant properties, helping to reduce the amount of free radicals in the body, have another important effect: fighting cancer. While it isn’t an effective treatment for cancer, antioxidant-rich foods and supplements are linked to lowering the risk
of getting certain types of cancer.
Finally, vitamin C also helps the body to absorb iron
from food and supplements.
You can read more on our blog post here
Can Vitamin C cure the common cold?
And then, of course, there’s the cold. We often take our health for granted, cursing our lack of orange consumption when the cold weather hits and brings coughs, sneezes and sniffles. But the link between this vitamin and a miracle cure for the cold isn’t concrete. Popular theories about ‘mega-dosing’ vitamin C just aren’t backed up by science.
As we’ve always known, there’s currently no cure for the common cold. But vitamin C is highly concentrated in immune cells, and gets quickly depleted as your body reacts to an infection when the cold hits. So - supplementing your vitamin C intake probably won’t reduce the risk of you catching a cold, even though it plays a part in having a strong immune system. But it may help restock your stores of it during an infection. Therefore it may speed up your recovery, and reduce the severity of symptoms. Definitely worth a try.
What happens if you have too much vitamin C?
So scurvy is the result for a chronic lack of vitamin C - what about the opposite? Well, large doses may result in gastrointestinal discomfort, headaches, insomnia, and flushed skin. There are other risks involved
, but these are only likely when taking far above the recommended dose (2000mg or more). We’d recommend you stick to a sensible diet and supplement regime, and you shouldn’t have any problems.
Vitamin C is one of the Nourishments available in your personalised gummy stack. Our vitamin C is sourced from camu camu, the Amazonian berry of the camu camu tree - a fruit with one of the world’s highest concentrations of vitamin C. Why not add it to your programme today?
submitted by getnourish3d
to Nourished [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:44 Bonnienoclyde8 Flagpole!
Happy roo!! Looking at telescopic flagpoles as recommended by another post but feeling conflicted based on bad reviews. What has worked specifically in the weathewind at roo? I’d love to make a funny flag to find our camp and surprise the people I’m going with, but also would love to be able to use the flagpole again for the same reason in the future.
submitted by Bonnienoclyde8
to bonnaroo [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:43 UndntfdXalien 5 Weird But Fascinating Observations on Human Behavior from an Alien's Perspective"
1) ¡°¡ Humans seem to have a peculiar fascination with the concept of time. They constantly measure it, track it, and attempt to manipulate it in various ways. From clocks and calendars to daylight saving time, humans have created numerous systems to manage time. As an alien, I find this behavior quite intriguing, as time is a relative concept in the universe and not something we typically focus on.
2) ¡°¡ Another peculiar behavior of humans is their tendency to engage in small talk. Humans seem to enjoy engaging in meaningless conversations about the weather, traffic, or other mundane topics. As an alien, I find this behavior both amusing and perplexing, as it serves no obvious purpose other than to fill awkward silences.
3) ¡°¡ Humans also have a unique relationship with food. Unlike most other species, humans don't simply eat to survive, but also for pleasure and enjoyment. They have developed complex food cultures, cuisines, and even food-related rituals. As an alien, I find this behavior fascinating, as it shows the depth of human creativity and imagination.
4) ¡°¡ The human obsession with celebrities and fame is also quite intriguing. Humans seem to place great value on the opinions and lifestyles of individuals who are famous for no apparent reason. As an alien, I find it strange that humans would idolize someone simply for their wealth or appearance, rather than for their achievements or contributions to society.
5)¡°¡Finally, humans also have a complex social hierarchy that is based on factors such as wealth, status, and power. This hierarchy determines how individuals are treated and valued within society. As an alien, I find this behavior quite puzzling, as it seems to create unnecessary divisions and inequalities among humans.
submitted by UndntfdXalien
to AlienPerspective [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:42 WhyWhyWhy11 31 [M4F] - PA/USA/Anywhere - Can We Just Be Our Truest, Most Genuine Selves?!??
R4R can be like the wild, wild west. There's a lot of dryness and dreariness. Every once in a while you think you've found a gem, but then....nah, that's just a mirage, like when you think you've found a Coke machine in the high sand.
That is to say, I'm looking for someone to chat with that would never think about ghosting, especially if we were getting along quite nicely. If you're the type that would be brave enough to type out at least a quick "hey, I don't think I'm feeling this", then we should talk.
I'm single, so it would be nice if you were, too. Platonicity (is that a word? I feel like I made it up) is a drag, but I'm not looking for anything serious. Just two people enjoying each other in whatever capacity they both deem appropriate.
Anyway, if any of this resonated with you in the slightest, I'm very much looking forward to getting to know what makes you, well, you.
submitted by WhyWhyWhy11
to r4r [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:42 bukkake_washcloth Anyone else get hailed on this morning?
I was riding my bike when it started and had to cover my face with my hand for a bit to stop the stinging. I know this isn’t normal weather at all, but I also have no frame of reference since I’ve only been here for about 6 months. Anyone else experience been thrown off by the weather lately?
submitted by bukkake_washcloth
to irvine [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:42 yosoymitxel [NES][Unknown] Game about car crashing to eliminate enemies, but it wasn't a racing game like 'Road Fighter'
Estimated year of release: 1983 - 1995
Graphics/art style: 8bit
Notable characters: Formula One-style car
Notable gameplay mechanics: Crashing to eliminate enemies, but it wasn't a racing game like 'Road Fighter'
This game consisted of crashing cars in a delimited square; there were obstacles in the middle of it. Power-ups appeared from time to time, one of which caused all the cars on the screen to explode at the same time. If I remember correctly, your objective was to eliminate all enemies or survive for a certain amount of time (the latter being less likely). The game did not make you fire the car; you could only win against enemies by making them crash into the corners of the obstacles.
The game was viewed from above and was similar to Micro Machines. You could choose the color of your vehicle, of which I remember at least red and blue. When the level ended, upgrades could be applied, but I believe the only possible option was to switch to a car with better features.
Upon entering the game, a car similar to a Formula 1 car appeared, if I recall correctly, colored blue. The game had letters in an Asian language, but I don't remember which language it was precisely. I think there was an English version, but I have no idea what it said. I would believe that there was a number 4 in the title, but upon research, I couldn't find anything. It might be a random letter in the language it was in that looked like the number 4.
Este consistía en chocar a autos en un cuadrado delimitado, había obstáculos en medio de estos. Aparecían powerups de vez en cuando uno de ellos hacía que todos los autos que estuvieran en pantalla explotaran al mismo tiempo. Tu objetivo si mal no lo recuerdo era eliminar a todos los enemigos o aguantar una cierta cantidad de tiempo (esta segunda creo que es menos probable).
Por lo que recuerdo el juego no hacía que dispara el auto solo podías ganar a los enemigos haciéndolos chocar por la esquina de los obstáculos.
El juego se veía desde arriba como Micro Machines.
Podías elegir el color de tu vehículo, de los cuales recuerdo que se podía rojo y azul por lo menos. Cuando terminaba el nivel se podían poner mejoras pero creo que la única posible era cambiar el auto por uno de mejores características.
Al entrar al juego aparece un auto similar a un formula 1 si no mal lo recuerdo de color azul.
Tenía letras en alguna lengua asiática pero no recuerdo en que idioma era exactamente, creo que existía una versión en ingles, pero no tengo la más mínima idea de qué decía. Creería que llevaba un número 4 en el título, pero al investigar no encontré nada, puede que sea una letra aleatoria del idioma en el que estaba que parecía a este.
submitted by yosoymitxel
to tipofmyjoystick [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:42 DogshitHandGrenade PXMD - Mid-Day Update 3/30
| || | submitted by DogshitHandGrenade to PXMD [link] [comments]
Not financial advice. I am a potato. Do your own DD and make your own decisions
1 DILUTION The word of the month
I blame TRKA. A month ago 90% of the people on /ShortSqueeze
and StockTwits didn’t even know what the word meant. Though it had something to do with chemistry class. TRKA woke everyone up to dilution but in a very extreme way. TRKA got f-cked. 600% dilution for zero dollars. This was epic, and it make dilution a nasty new word to the whole community.
Here is the reality on dilution. It is like inflation. EVERY COMPANY DILUTES EVERY QUARTER. Every one of them. From PXMD to Amazon. It is part of the business. 90% of companies are prudent in their dilution like PXMD is. TRKA, AMC, and a lot of them are screwing over shareholders by 100%+ dilutions. It’s gross and why TRKA deserves zero of anyone’s trust.
Every real professional investor knows when they price a stock in Aug 2022 IPO at $5.50 that the stock will experience dilution. It was especially known on a pre-revenue Pharma company. It’s just, do you trust the execs or not. It’s no different than having cash in your bank account but knowing the currency is going to inflate and you will lose purchasing power. You don’t go dump your dollars for pesos do you? As long as the dilution harvests cash, it’s pari passu
What we saw on LINCOLN was a modest, 1.2m share offering to harvest $2.8 cash. This is a 10% dilution. There is nothing scary here. They got a really great capital injection that furthers their runway about 1.5 Quarters. I can see that maybe PXMD Execs were getting really nervous given the market sentiment and they wanted to modestly raise additional capital to weather a 2023 recession. They didn’t need to do this, but in their calculation it was prudent.
2 Mapping the LINCOLN Dilution
LINCOLN got 1.2m Shares for $2.33 average price. I want to know when those shares were given to LINCOLN and likely sold into the market.
I know it wasn’t before 2/2, or if it was, it was a minimal amount because. This is because the exchange cap in the 2/2 LIND agreement made clear that on that date 12m shares was 20% of the outstanding. Prior to this outstanding was 11.7m. So MAYBE LINCOLN could have received at most 100k shares Pre-2/2 LIND agreement.
Here is how I think the sale schedule went:
Pre-2/2 – 100k – @$2.3
2/3 – 300k - $2.70
2/6 – 250k @ 2.97
2/10-2/22 – 75k / trading day – ~600k @ $2.11
This gets you the 1.2m shares and it has a weighted average of just near $2.33. So I imagine it went something like that. I’ll explain the dates.
2/3 and 2/6 had very high volume and high prices. I can see PXMD just wanting to be opportunistic now that the LIND agreement was closed. Not what I would have done, but perhaps they were nervous given the shaky market that they need to start squirreling away cash even at lower prices than they wanted to. They still did a very limited sell to limit dilution as much as possible.
From 2/10-2/22 you see a stairstep down in price. I think they sold 75k on each of these days. When you look at the CTB over this period you can see it stepping down. This makes sense as more volume becomes available to borrow. The CTB continues to step down as the brokers adjust to the new amount of shares in the system. We are still at an INSANE 400%+ CTB.
https://preview.redd.it/pn917dzbnwqa1.png?width=907&format=png&auto=webp&s=af54ed57e43dcd374b2b626402e8ad7166e7843e Batches of sales in white, CTB stepping down in Green Line
It is my belief that LINCOLN sold all of these immediately upon receiving them on those date. You can see it in the price action stepping down. Also LINCOLN has never held over 600k shares because they would have forced them to report it to the SEC. If LINCOLN did hold 600k shares through this low period in February they would have certainly sold on 3/14 where there was 19m volume and price spiked to $2.90.
I DO NOT BELIEVE LINCOLN HAS ANY SHARES RIGHT NOW THAT COULD EFFECTIVELY CAP THE SHARE PRICE OF THE SQUEEZE TO $2.33. THESE SHARES LINCOLN RECEIVED ARE ALREADY IN THE MARKET AND LIKELY IN RETAILS HANDS. And retail isn’t selling except for some weakness we’ve seen this morning. We’ve hit the floor well and held up.
3 So What Happens Next
This changes nothing for the shorts. The FF is now around 2.0m shares, up from 818k shares. It is still highly likely the float is locked up by retail, it is only $4m after all which is nothing given the number of followers on this stock. How do I know this changes nothing for the shorts?
The CTB is still well above 400%, that means despite the dilution and high FF the stock is extremely hard to borrow. When you look at the Interactive Brokers you see there are still no shares available.
Nothing about my chart from my Youtube video that I’ve been showing about shorts being underwater has changed. The calculations had nothing to do with dilution. They massively shorted the bottom of a stock and they’re stuck here bleeding.
Shorts still need to cover 500k shares in a stock where nobody is selling. Even the smallest amount of covering is causing massive spikes. This will continue.
Ortex will update the FF and it will appear like Short% took a huge dive. This does not mean shorts covered. You will now want to pay attention to the bottom number which is the total amount of short shares. That number will not change other than it’s normal daily fluctuations.
This play is still on, this is still a massively shorted stock. I went back to my first DD from last week on PXMD and we were all excited because Short% was 40%.
The reason for the short% going down today is because some retail is selling and some shorts are covering with retail shares. This has appeared to stop at $2.08 solid floor. Now the waiting game is back on. Shorts are still bleeding and some of them are going to want to take this opportunity to cover lower, sooner.
The only thing I am changing to my strategy is where I sell. The dream of $7 to 10 is looking more difficult to achieve in a squeeze in my opinion because there are more shares in the float which means more changes for retail to capitulate and give up their shares for a gain and resolve the shorts. I can still see this spiking to $5. Shorts unfortunately for them, despite the modest increase in free float are in the same position. They are bleeding and need to cover or hope you all sell your shares down here.