2023.02.13 10:34 Prestigious-Log3676 kokomo scanner
submitted by Prestigious-Log3676 to u/Prestigious-Log3676 [link] [comments]
2022.09.27 00:27 xtyNC @KokomoScanner
2022.08.01 08:09 TrueCrimeMee The Who's Who of the Case. Family, Officials, POI's and Rumour.
Names are allowed if in MSM (main stream media) and we use initials to save time as well as to protect those not in MSM and can not be legally named in connection to the case.
Family Libby's Family:
- Father: Derrick German (DG) Libby's dad who lived with her a their family home in Delphi. He was the person she had arranged to pick her up from the pick up location on the MHB trail. He is also the person who started the search party after failing to find her and her calls went unanswered.
- Mother: Carrie Timmons (CT) Libby's mom who lived out of state. She kept in contact with Libby via SM (social media) and had spoken that day. She is largely out of the picture in the investigation given her location and is (understandably) very frustrated over the progress of the case.
- Sister: Kelsi German (KG) 16 at the time Kelsi was the biggest consistency in Libby's life. She is the one who dropped her sister off at the drop off point as a favour to her sister, as she felt bad for saying no initially. Kelsi is the leading figure in the media regarding the case, having taken up a career path in Criminal Psychology following the murder of her sister.
- Grandma: Becky Patty (BP) Becky is the paternal grandma of Libby and was her legal guardian at the time from the time Libby was a toddler. She and her husband, Mike, shared the home and parental responsibility of Libby. She has taken a step down from media following her diagnosis with cancer.
- Grandpa: Mike Patty (MP) Mike was Libby's step grandpa, step father to Derrick. He also raised Libby from her toddler age, as well as Kelsi and his son, Cody. He was prominent in early media but stepped down following the health of his wife, Becky.
- Cousin: Cody Patty (CP) Cody is biologically a nephew of Becky, but adopted by her and Mike. He is the legal son of the two and adoptive half-brother of Derrick. He has raised as a sibling dynamic with Libby and Kelsi but is still called their cousin by them and media.
This was Libby's core and direct family, who either was a part of the day, as Derrick was, or are outspoken on SM and MSM. She has more, but they don't play a big role in the day or the information we receive. Abby's Family:
- Mother: Anna Williams (AW) Anna is Abby's mother, she is quite reserved but speaks on behalf of her daughter fairly regularly. She was at work at the time Abby was dropped at the trail and had no idea her daughter was going there that day. She does not harbour any resentment towards the Patty/German family, as she stated "had she been asked, she would have, of course, said yes."
- Uncle: (DE) Not in media, his involvement is down to leaks on SM, by discussing the case with someone he felt he could have trusted. He isn't really in the media so use of his name is limited.
- Grandparents: As with DE, her grandparents stay reserved about the case. Her grandparents lived with Abby and her mother at the time of Abby's murder.
Officials Carroll County Sheriffs Office (CCSO)
Indiana State Police (ISP)
- Sheriff Toby Leazenby (TL)
Carroll County Prosecutor Office (CCPO)
- Superintendent Doug Carter (DC)
- Sargent Kim Riley (KR)
- Sargent Jerry Holeman (JH)
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) The Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) City of Delphi (CD)
- Former Prosecutor Robert Ives
- Prosecutor Nicholas McLeland
- Former Mayor Shane Evans (SE)
- Mayor Anita Werling (MAW)
MSM and Recognised Content Creators MSM Content Creators
- HNL: Down the hill (DTH) (Recognition: Interviews with CCSO, ISP, German/Patty family and Williams family)
- Scene of the Crime (SotC) (Recognition: Interviews with German/Patty family and Williams family)
- Murder Sheet (Recognition: Leaks recognised by the German/Patty family)
- Gray Hughes (Recognition: German/Patty family interviews)
There are more, obviously, but with no connection to Officials or Family.
Named POIs I am not USA and can not provide all US MSM links. Unfortunately, the only people discussing the case in the UK are tabloids. I will still link but I apologise in advance.
Internet POIs and Rumour These people are not named in MSM in any way and their names can not be used.
- (TK) Father of KAK. A POI because of his association and possible cyber-access of KAK and his accounts.
- (DP) Witness of the scene and male half of the "arguing couple" at the north end of the bridge. A POI because of his proximity to the scene.
- (PB) Firefighter and first responder who was one of those who found the bodies of Abby and Libby. A POI because of his car being parked at the nearest possible point to the girls bodies, supposedly overnight from the 13th-14th.
- (MH) Youth pastor. A POI because of questionable use of the churches van logging on scanners around the scene of the bridge.
- (GK) Convicted murderer and member of the "Kokomo crew." A POI because of his claims of knowledge and his previous real-life murders of his ex-GF and a male acquaintance. You can use his name when talking about local killers but not as an accusation of being BG (I know, I don't make the rules)
- (RL) Property owner of the lot, RL can be spoken about and referred to by his name as the person who owned the site the girls were found. However, as of late with the release of his search warrant paperwork he has been under accusation on online forums and SM. He has since passed on.
- (FSG) Not really a POI, people tend to jump on accusing him once they first hear of a man loitering around the trails. Once you learn his age (old) and the fact he is actually the curator of the trail he gets a lot less suspicious. He is largely just known now as a dude who was on the trails around the time of the crime but some people are still suspicious of him.
There are more, but currently these are the main topics of conversation. Add your own initial but don't give a big description. Curious people will search the initial in the reddit, read theories and come to their own conclusions. Just say what they did (job) and why they came to attention. I would also like for the comment section to not become debates, so keeping it simple would be ideal. This isn't a place to discuss the likeliness of peoples participation but to help people understand the story more and engage in threads easier. Thank you.
submitted by TrueCrimeMee
to LibbyandAbby [link] [comments]
2022.02.25 13:50 richhardt11 KAK's FB Comment About A Prank Caller
KK commented on a FB post about a series of crank calls. Guy called 911 in 3 different cities and said he stabbed and killed his girlfriend and was going to kill her kids. KK commented that the crank caller should go to prison and wrote "Imagine all the officers responding emotions"
Strange comment considering that it's been reported that LE were deeply affected by A and L. Maybe he was just be a "Jackass" like his favorite movie. https://m.facebook.com/KokomoScanneposts/2865631970156411?_se_imp=0IOr5zVJQ1OVNRWYU
submitted by richhardt11
to LibbyandAbby [link] [comments]
2020.05.03 23:05 lauramvyc KOKOMO POLICE DEPT SCANNER, YOU CAN LISTEN LIVE ON HERE IF YOU WISH, SINCE ALL SUBREDDITS ARE GOING DOWN FAST
2020.05.03 21:17 Maple-Marten Can anyone confirm this? The scanner was from Kokomo, Indiana. (I am aware people aren’t 100% sure where she’s from)
2020.04.25 21:53 SgvSth [Serious] The Kokomo, Indiana store
submitted by SgvSth
to walmart [link] [comments]
2016.08.08 12:58 frenzyboard Is Kokomo Scanner too dry? Try Kokomo Scanner 2.0, where it's nothing but snark and contempt for the people who plague our city.
2014.08.05 16:47 coconono you check out Kokomo Scanner on twitter for the nitty gritty on kokomo life.
submitted by coconono
to kokomo [link] [comments]