Tiny homes for sale in california
Calgary Real Estate by the Real Estate Partners
2018.04.27 11:09 CodyPhoto Calgary Real Estate by the Real Estate Partners
This is a subreddit dedicated to Calgary Real Estate Listings from Your Calgary Real Estate https://www.facebook.com/repyyc https://www.instagram.com/repyyc
2021.01.31 04:37 njdaveyray NJRealEstateListings
Homes available for sale in New Jersey. Listings provided by MLS feed and are courtesy of the listing brokerage. Group created by: David Blinder Realtor exp Realty® [email protected]
973-727-2037 (c) 862-201-6210 (o) This group is neither endorsed nor administered by eXp Realty. No representations are claimed of the properties nor their statuses.
2009.01.22 17:01 Naples Real Estate
A subreddit to discuss real estate in and near Naples, FL and to share listings of homes for sale in the area. This is NOT a rental subreddit, please do not post about rental units or homes here.
2023.03.30 19:23 PrincessPeach1229 When do you think Catelynn’s more debilitating mental health issues started?
Granted she comes from a toxic environment and likely had anxiety/depression her entire teenage life.
I was watching older seasons of teen mom and despite a few breakdowns due to her home life…she seemed to bounce back quicker and was back to her cheerful self hours/days later despite continuing to live in the dysfunction.
Then she gets out of it, her and Tyler eventually secure their own home, have Nova, and create a pretty nice calm life for themselves.
Only now is when the more severe episodes happen where she is sleeping all the time or smoking weed constantly.
Maybe we didn’t see it on camera but she didn’t seem to have the debilitating level of issues when she was living IN the dysfunction that she does later on once she’s OUT of it.
I want to think nova and post partum is definitely part of it…but is it all of it? Would she not have gotten as bad if she didn’t have another child?
Also i want to clarify I’m not judging or coming down on her. She’s one of my favorite characters and I think she’s had an especially rough home life. I’m just curious why her mental health seems worse once she gets out of the toxicity rather than better.
submitted by PrincessPeach1229
to TeenMomOGandTeenMom2 [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:22 UpbeatCondition Wanted to share an app my therapist recommended to me! It's honestly been almost as helpful as therapy for my mental health
Idk if this will get removed but I get nothing from sharing this!! I'm just sharing something that helped me with my ASD, ADHD, and depression (all diagnosed).
This app was recommended to by my current therapist when she had to put me on a waiting list before we started treatment and I decided I wanted to share it with others... I might lose my therapy soon due to Medicaid changes and it got me thinking about how grateful I am for this app!
It's called Finch and I've fallen in love with this app. You get a virtual pet that you can customize, with their own home that you can customize. They can travel the world and tells you fun facts about the places they go to. But they also talk to you about mental health and experiences after daily adventures. Oh, and your pet gets micro pets lol
The really helpful part is journaling prompts, though, and the ability to start your own "journeys" for different mental health goals you have, like more positive thinking or self compassion.
The app also has emergency prompts for when you're in a bad place or triggered. And check-ins that rate your depression, anxiety, body appreciation, tiredness, etc based on your responses.
It does have a paid feature that I use ($6 a month?) but I started out free and I used that for several months. The company is really helpful whenever I email them and they send nice newsletters with uplifting videos and stuff.
I used this app for several months when I was between therapists and it got me through it.
TLDR: Finch has been a super helpful app for my mental health and I highly recommend it!! So does my therapist.
If you want to sign up, you can use the link below plus my invite code once you get the app and you'll get a free micropet for your pet lol No need though, I already got all the rewards for referrals that's just to make your experience better <3 https://app.befinch.com/invite/TrxZ
Invite code for micropet: FWN2SS93YV
submitted by UpbeatCondition
to Therapylessons [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:22 eitca Travel Guide For Those Who Want To Do Backpack In India
| || | submitted by eitca to solotraveler [link] [comments]
India is a land of diverse cultures, traditions, and stunning landscapes. As a solo traveler, India offers an immersive experience that will leave you with unforgettable memories. In this article, we will provide a traveler guide in India for solo travelers, including the best places to visit, how to drive as a tourist, and how to obtain an international driver’s license. Best Places to Visit as a Solo Traveler
India is a country with a rich history and cultural heritage. As a solo traveler, you can explore the many facets of India’s diverse landscape. Here are some of the best places to visit in India:
Best Places to Drive as a Tourist
- Jaipur: Known as the Pink City, Jaipur is a must-visit destination for solo travelers. With its stunning palaces, vibrant markets, and delicious food, Jaipur offers a unique cultural experience.
- Goa: Goa is a popular beach destination for solo travelers. With its stunning beaches, water sports, and vibrant nightlife, Goa offers a perfect blend of relaxation and excitement.
- Ladakh: For those seeking an adventure, Ladakh offers breathtaking landscapes, stunning monasteries, and challenging treks.
- Agra: Home to the iconic Taj Mahal, Agra is a must-visit destination for solo travelers who want to explore India’s rich history and architecture.
Driving in India can be an adventurous experience. However, some places offer a picturesque view that will make your road trip memorable. Here are some of the best places to drive in India:
How to Drive as a Tourist in India
- Manali to Leh: The Manali to Leh road trip is one of the most scenic drives in India. With stunning views of snow-capped mountains, lakes, and valleys, this road trip offers an unforgettable experience.
- Mumbai to Goa: This coastal road trip offers stunning views of the Arabian Sea and lush greenery. With plenty of stops along the way, including beach towns, forts, and temples, this road trip is perfect for solo travelers.
- Bangalore to Coorg: Known as the Scotland of India, Coorg offers stunning views of rolling hills and coffee plantations. The drive from Bangalore to Coorg is equally stunning, with winding roads and lush greenery.
If you’re planning to drive in India as a tourist, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some tips for driving in India:
How to Obtain an International Driver’s License
- Drive on the left side of the road: In India, people drive on the left side of the road, so keep this in mind when driving.
- Be aware of local laws: Each state in India has its own driving laws, so be sure to research the laws of the state(s) you’ll be driving in.
- Be patient: Indian roads can be crowded and chaotic, so be patient and keep your cool.
If you’re planning to drive in India and you have a valid driver’s license from your home country, you may not need an international driving license India
. However, if your license is not in English, it’s a good idea to obtain an international driving Permit India
, which will allow you to drive in India without any language barriers. To obtain an international driver’s license, contact your local automobile association or driving school.
How to Hire a Car or Bike In India
If you’re not planning to bring your own vehicle to India, you can hire a car or Bike from any of the major rental car companies, such as Avis or Hertz. To hire a car, you’ll need a valid driver’s license and a credit card. You may also be required to purchase additional insurance, depending on the rental company’s policies. Best Place for Long Drive
If you’re looking for a long drive in India
India, there are plenty of options to choose from. Here are some of the best places for a long drive in India:
- The Golden Quadrilateral: This 5,846 km highway connects India’s four major cities – Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata. The route passes through several states, offering a glimpse of India’s diverse landscapes and cultures.
- The Mumbai-Pune Expressway: This 94 km expressway is known for its scenic views of the Western Ghats. The route is dotted with plenty of pit stops, including restaurants, cafes, and scenic viewpoints.
- The Chennai-Kanyakumari Road Trip: This 720 km route takes you from Chennai to the southernmost point of India, Kanyakumari. The route passes through several cities and towns, offering a glimpse of South India’s rich culture and history.
India is a country with a diverse range of experiences for solo travelers. Whether you want to explore India’s rich cultural heritage, relax on stunning beaches, or go on an adventure, India has something for everyone. Driving in India can be a challenging experience, but with patience and caution, it can also be a rewarding one. Just remember to obtain the necessary licenses and insurance before hitting the road. Happy travels!
2023.03.30 19:22 raweurythmy733 Quit your bullshit PETA, going agains steve irwin ffs
2023.03.30 19:22 squidgeywidge Recall to prison for missing curfew but curfew wasn’t missed?!
Hi everyone. Can anyone advise on a solicitor that specialises in recall/license issues?
X has been recalled until the end of the license period (14 months) for not being home two consecutive nights……but he WAS home! I know, my son knows, the neighbour knows and his partner who lives with him knows but how on earth do we prove it?!
Any ideas what we can do? If he had missed curfew and breached conditions then fair enough but he hasn’t and it’s so frustrating. No one from probation can be bothered to talk to us or the solicitor so everything is a guessing game - we only know the reason and term because the prison told him.
Surely something can be done if the reason for recall is false?
Edit: this is in England
submitted by squidgeywidge
to LegalAdviceUK [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:22 violetwrench First month in new job, got tonsilitis and went in to work, ended up crying by end of day
I am so lost right now - I've been getting recurring tonsilitis for about a year now, this will be my 7th time getting it.
I didn't want to seem like a bad apple by not going into work so I went in and explained to my manager I don't feel well enough to take calls and if I could stick to emails, because my throat is in agony.
She said I should just go on calls to cover people's lunches. Even that was agonising.
End of the day is nearing, and my manager messages me to say "can you go on calls for the last half hour" by this point my temperature had spiked and I was feeling super rough.
I felt too rude to say no, so I did, and I ended up with a very stressful call and ended up crying. I was so embarrassed I didn't say bye to anyone I just said "I'm just gonna go home". This was 2 mins before clocking off.
I have a GP appointment tomorrow morning but if today is anything to go by, I am not well enough to work.
I'm scared of the ramifications of being off sick in my first month... I will get a sick note to cover me, I'm scared in going to get fired :'(
submitted by violetwrench
to work [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:22 chotulus Make Money Online as a Student - It's Easy!
Are you a student looking for ways to make some extra money? Do you want to work from home and still earn a decent amount of cash? Then I have the perfect solution for you!
There is a simple and easy way to make money online just by answering some questions. You can make anywhere from $500 to $1,000 or more, depending on how much time you put in.
It's 100% free to join, and you can work from anywhere, at any time. All you need is a computer or mobile device and an internet connection.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to earn some extra cash.
submitted by chotulus
to giveawayoftheday [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:21 Healthy-Nebula364 Good Japanese "visual novels" with easy gameplay (looking to be handhold)
My thoughts on the current landscape:
機械仕掛けのイヴ ～Dea Ex Machina～ I don't know anything about this. Contender?
Baldr Sky Gambs said this game is a piece of shit and that's pretty convincing in itself
Evenicle: seems a bit too vanilla for my liking. Not h wise, I just mean it seems a bit generic
Rance: I'm stuck on Kichikuou because it's pretty intimidating. Went through a rabbithole of cheating, following a walkthrough religiously etc... Stuck at the beginning because I'm scared of messing up a tiny bit and ruining stuff
Dai series: first impression of gameplay is seems intimidating. Again to reiterate my brain turns to mush the moment I have to figure out this video game shit
Venusblood: seems too much nukige
Eiyu senki: Heard it was ezmode sengoku rance which is a good thing.
Utawarerumono: It's free on the phone which has no gameplay
Tobiden/mahou shoujo and other rpgmaker: lets be honest the graphic is a bit shit but i may down to be convinced. These two example my problem is tobiden is long as hell and mahou shoujo is yuri
Well receieved eushully games like ikusa megami: I tried zero for 30 minutes and seems complicated
danganronpa, zero escape: lol no
I guess my options are to play one of the above games based off feedback it being easy or to play some obscure game. Sure I could play these "jrpgs" but most of them seems like they're a bit too gameplay heavy
submitted by Healthy-Nebula364
to visualnovels [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:21 pepeizq [Steam] Electronic Arts Sale • Up to 85% • 37 deals • Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville (85%), Titanfall 2 (85%), F1 22 (84%), Alice: Madness Returns (80%), Lost in Random (80%), Mass Effect Legendary Edition (70%) and more
submitted by pepeizq
to pepeizqdeals [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:21 Delicious_Wasabi6556 What names would you give the characters from the prequel if you were told to redesign and change their names to the real ones that were in the Middle Ages(9-11 century)?
I noticed in some redesigns they remake not only clothes, but also lore and names. For example, the Winx Muse might be called Mei because she and her home planet was based in East Asia.
Of course, I have ideas for some of the characters. However, I wanted to hear from you first.
submitted by Delicious_Wasabi6556
to glitchtaleofficial [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:21 Dr_Peter_Tinkleton Advice on Lead Abatement
I have two bids for lead work, I’m interested in a realtor’s perspective:
$12,500 for encapsulation, stripping friction points, removing some old cabinets/fixtures that aren’t worth keeping
$49,000 for full removal and replacement of doors/frames, baseboards, windowsills - there will still technically be some lead painted components like stair risers that are covered up with 1/4 luan
Lead is present in pretty much all the trim, doors, radiators throughout my 1935 house. This is common for houses in my neighborhood but people avoid any official testing so it’s undisclosed. I have young kids and had a test run before making a minor repair. Now I have an abatement order from the state. (Kids levels are low and safe, deteriorating areas like radiators are covered)
My question is whether the lower bid for encapsulation, which will earn the home a “lead safe” certificate is going to come back to bite if we sell? With a “full” removal would we still end up with blanket lead disclosure at selling?
I appreciate any advice
submitted by Dr_Peter_Tinkleton
to RealEstate [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:21 jannatrasel Become an Independent Car Dealer: Buy and Sell Cars Without a Lot
If you're looking for a way to make money in the automotive industry, becoming an independent car dealer is a great option. As an independent car dealer
, you have the freedom to buy and sell cars without the need for a physical car lot. In this article, we'll explore the steps you need to take to become an independent car dealer and how to buy and sell cars without a lot
. Get a Dealer License
The first step to becoming an independent car dealer is to obtain a dealer license. Each state has different requirements for obtaining a dealer license, but most will require you to complete a training program, pass a background check, and obtain a bond. You can find out the specific requirements for your state by visiting your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association (NIADA) website. Choose Your Business Structure
Once you have your dealer license, you'll need to decide on the structure of your business. You can choose to operate as a sole proprietor, a partnership, or a corporation. Each structure has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to do your research and choose the one that's right for you. Find a Location
While you don't need a physical car lot to operate as an independent car dealer, you will need a location to store and work on the cars you buy and sell. This could be a garage or a storage facility. It's important to choose a location that's convenient for you and easily accessible to your customers. Build Your Inventory
Now that you have your dealer license and a location to work on cars, it's time to build your inventory. There are several ways to do this, including attending auto auctions, buying from private sellers, and buying from other dealers. It's important to do your research and find the best deals on cars that will be in high demand in your area. Advertise Your Business
Once you have a few cars in your inventory, it's time to start advertising your business. This could include creating a website, placing ads in local newspapers or online classifieds, and handing out business cards. It's important to create a strong brand and build a reputation as a trustworthy and reliable independent car dealer. Build Relationships with Customers
One of the keys to success as an independent car dealer is building strong relationships with your customers. This means providing excellent customer service, being transparent about the cars you sell, and following up with customers after a sale. By building a loyal customer base, you'll be able to generate repeat business and attract new customers through word-of-mouth referrals. Stay Up-to-Date with Industry Trends
The automotive industry is constantly evolving, so it's important to stay up-to-date with industry trends and changes in regulations. This could include attending industry events, subscribing to trade publications, and networking with other independent car dealers.
In conclusion, becoming an independent car dealer
is a great way to make money in the automotive industry without the need for a physical car lot. By obtaining a dealer license, choosing the right business structure, finding a location to work on cars, building your inventory, advertising your business, building relationships with customers, and staying up-to-date with industry trends, you can build a successful independent car dealership. If you're interested in becoming an independent car dealer, visit the Autodealer License Authority website for more information on how to get started.
submitted by jannatrasel
to u/jannatrasel [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:20 frilly_nightgown Vacation and budget woes
My (32F) husband (45M) and I have been married for three years. We have a beautiful life together, I love being with him and talking to him, we have strong physical attraction to one another, etc. But my stress level is rising as a result of the financial situation. Although our costs were low when we initially started dating, it changed once we jointly purchased a home. Despite having a decently high income, we live over our means and have a $14K debt on our credit cards. Thankfully, most of it is currently on interest-free credit cards. But for a card with a $10,000 balance, our incentive period expires in just 4 months. I am stressed about it, but my husband's attitude is that we can just transfer it again to a new card (even though we would pay a fee of 10%).
I badly want to get a handle on this and my goal is to have 0 debt and for our bills to all be on autopay. We can do this in just 3 years but would need to avoid any large purchases and maintain our current income. My husband however, wants what he wants when he wants it. He is impulsive, and he just doesn't care whether we are in debt or not. I have talked to him many times about how extremely stressed out I have been about the finances.. This has been going on for years. I am part of the problem. I have ADD and am not a good budgeter myself and not very mindful of my own spending.
We've gone on several expensive vacations in the past and always wind up more in debt when we come back. And we don't travel well together. I travel for work and I need to be very early and structured when I travel or else I get really stressed. He is chaotic, and sometimes unpredictable when we travel. Our last flight we had together he got really drunk and acted obnoxious at the airport. He made a scene yelling and arguing with me when I was just trying to get us to our gate on time. It was obvious and people were noticing. I got so angry and fed up that I told him I would never fly with him again. He has never truly taken accountability for his behavior.
Despite everything, my husband constantly asks when we can go on vacation next. I always say NO because we cannot afford to and I won't fly with him. The other day he decided to book a whole ass Mediterranean cruise and to tell me afterwards. This is definitely not the first time he has done something like this. He feels like I am not open to experiences, that I need to be pushed to do things. This is why he does it.
This trip he booked costs nearly $4500, including the flights and meals. Of course it will end up costing way more than the reservation price with all the other expenses involved. I think he is absolutely reckless thinking we can go on this trip. I told him to cancel it. At first he said he would cancel my ticket but still wanted to go himself. He walked away from the discussion and I stewed about it all day and night. I was so mad that I could not fall asleep the entire night. I am normally very level but this had me throwing things just to blow off steam.
I am deeply worried about this marriage because I don't think we'll ever be on the same page about finances. The thought of leaving him is absolutely heartbreaking and unimaginably difficult. But I refuse to get into debt anymore. I used to give into him because I wanted him to be happy but I feel like he is standing in the way of the future I truly want. We haven't tried therapy. But at this point I would be more open to going to a counselor myself because I need to hear outside perspective on whether we can even save this.
What do?? Ugh I am so tired and I feel like I'm trapped.
submitted by frilly_nightgown
to Marriage [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:20 StepwiseUndrape574 GTA V Added To Xbox Game Pass, Possible GTA 6 Release Date News Emerges
Fans of Grand Theft Auto V, who don't already have the game on Xbox One, will be happy to hear about the latest news from Microsoft. The game has been added to Xbox Game Pass, so players with a valid subscription can play the game on the console. GTA V launched back in 2013 and remains a very popular game thanks to online content updates and a massive modding community.
GTA V is also one of the most viewed games on Twitch and is regularly in the top five games on Steam. Rockstar hit a home run with GTA V, and adding it for free to Xbox Game Pass may bring gamers to the franchise that haven't yet tried it out. For Xbox One gamers with an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold membership, access to the frequently updated Grand Theft Auto Online service is included. One sad bit of news is that GTA V is only offered on the console; it's not available on the PC with Game Pass.
While GTA V is still wildly popular, fans are clamoring for the next installment in the franchise: GTA 6. GTA 6 details recently leaked from a claimed beta tester and enticed us with visions of the game. A new rumor claims that GTA 6 won't launch until 2021, however, nothing official from Rockstar has been offered about GTA 6 so far.
The leak from a few days back was posted on Reddit and was later removed by moderators there. It's unclear if Rockstar pressured them to delete the content, but the leaker claimed that the game has a huge map that covers two major cities, Carcer City and Vice City, said to be based on Boston and Miami, respectively. True or not, GTA V fans are looking forward to GTA 6, even if it is a year or more away.
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5_moddedaccounts_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:20 AutoModerator [Get] Robert Kyosaki Ultimate Courses Collection Bundle List in the description!
Get the collection here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/robert-kyosaki-ultimate-collection-bundle/ [Get] Robert Kyosaki Ultimate Courses Collection
📷 What’s Included in the collection?
- ABCs of Real estate investing
- Cashflow Quadrant
- Choose to be Rich
- Conspiracy of the Rich
- Financial Freedom Planner – Your Personal Financial Organizer
- Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting up Your Credit Cards
- High Performance Selling [Robert Kiyosaki, Tony Robbins, T Harv Eker,Bob Proctor]
- How to predict the future
- How To Save A Fortune In Taxes [Robert kiyosaki, Tony Robbins, T Harv Eker]
- Increase Your Financial IQ
- Michael Maloney – Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver
- Own Your Own Corporation
- Real Estate Advantages
- Rich Dad Poor Dad audio and book
- Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens_ The Secrets About Money – Robert T. Kiyosaki & Sharon L. Lechter
- Rich Dad Secrets Of Wealth [Robert Kiyosaki, T Harv Eker, Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield]
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Rich Dad’s Advisors – The ABCs of Getting Out of Debt
- Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing
- Rich Dad’s guide to Wealth
- Rich Dad’s how to Predict the Future
- Rich Dad’s Success Stories
- Rich Dad’s Who Took My Money
- Rich Dads Advisors The ABCs of Building a Business Team That Wins
- Rich Dads Before You Quit Your Job
- Rich Woman
- Richard Kiyosaki – Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Robert Kiyosaki – 6 Steps To Becoming A Successful Real Estate Investor (AUDIO & VIDEO)
- Robert Kiyosaki – Before You Quit Your Job
- Robert Kiyosaki – Corporations
- Robert Kiyosaki – Freedom or Security
- Robert Kiyosaki – How to Find Great Investments
- Robert Kiyosaki – New Rules of Money
- Robert Kiyosaki – Real Estate Investor Business Plan
- Robert Kiyosaki – Retire Rich Retire Young (AUDIO)
- Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dad’s Real Estate Riches
- Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dad’s Secrets Of Wealth [T Harv Eker, Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield]
- Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dads Guide To Investing (AUDIO)
- Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Kid Smart Kid
- Robert Kiyosaki – Sales Dogs (AUDIO)
- Robert Kiyosaki – The 8 Hidden Values of Network Marketing
- Robert Kiyosaki – The Real Book of Real Estate
- Robert Kiyosaki – Who Took My Money
- Robert Kiyosaki Cashflow 101 and 202
- Robert T. Kiyosaki – 8 Lessons in Military Leadership for Entrepreneurs
- Sales Dogs
- The ABC’s Of Building a Business Team That Wins
- The ABC’s Of Property Management
- Why -A- Students Work for -C- Students
- Kiyosaki Live NY City
- Robert Kiyosaki – 60 Minutes To Getting Rich
submitted by AutoModerator
to CoursesForCheap23 [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:20 AutoModerator [Get] Super Lumen – The LinkedIn Ads Course
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/super-lumen-the-linkedin-ads-course/ https://www.genkicourses.com/product/super-lumen-the-linkedin-ads-course/
The LinkedIn Ads Course
The ultimate course for business owners and marketing managers of larger organisations to learn how to generate a ton of demand for their businesses using LinkedIn Ads.
Why do this course
By the end of the course, you will know your way around the LinkedIn Ads platform and you will be highly confident to start generating leads consistently for your own business or for other people in a matter of days. We hold nothing back in this course, you will be an absolute pro.
80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn
LinkedIn is by far the most valuable source of leads when it comes to B2B – in fact 80% of B2B businesses say they are getting leads from the platform each month. LinkedIn ads are the best way to bring in a torrent of consistent new enquiries about your consulting, coaching or saas services.
I have condensed all my knowledge after spending tens-of-thousands on the platform into a few hours of video, showing you the exact systems we use as an agency, so you will save a lot of time. Everything I have learned is neatly organised for you to learn from, step by step, organised in a way which is designed to make you learn fast. You will go from zero to hero quickly.
You will save a lot of money. We have tested and experimented with pretty much every strategy out there, we have learned a lot on what works and what doesn’t, so skip the learning curve and jump right in at the deep end. You will get access to all our learnings. There are so many different ways you use the platform to drive down the cost per lead significantly, and if you are looking to gain many leads a month, this will add up to a saving of 1000’s of pounds each onth – much more than the course costs.
…and now we have taken tens-of-thousands of pounds worth of testing and condensed this knowledge into a course which anyone can start generating new leads for their business within days. We hold nothing back.
What will you learn in the course
Tried and tested B2B demand generation strategies which you can implement right away and start generating a ton of new leads for your business.
Confidence in the ads platform so you know how to target the right people, how to test your ads and drive down your cost per click.
How to organise your account like a pro.
How to use LinkedIn tracking, the Insight pixel, how to implement it on your website, and how to use it to analyse your audience.
Remarketing for ninjas – remarketing is essential to stay top-of-mind, and to keep every prospect that interacts with your business interested in you and your products or services.
How to get the lowest cost per click (CPC), cost per lead (CPL) and cost per scheduled phone call.
Mastering the follow-up. Learn what the big sales teams do with the leads they generate and how to turn the MQL to a SQL (Marketing Qualified Lead to Sales Qualified Lead) to a paying customer or client.
submitted by AutoModerator
to BestIMcourse [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:20 AutoModerator Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator Course (Here)
Contact me to get Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator by chatting me on +44 759 388 2116 on Telegram/Whatsapp.
I have Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator.
Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator course is one of the best products on how to start a marketing agency.
Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator includes over 50 hours of step-by-step training covering EVERY
aspect of building an agency from scratch. This is almost a plug & play system with enough success stories to back it up! Signing clients, running Facebook ads, building out your team, on-boarding clients, invoicing, sales... this course has everything
covered for you.
The topics inside Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator course include:
- Agency Navigator course Core Curriculum
- Custom E-Learning Platform For Agency Owners
- Financial Planner, Revenue Calculator, Outreach Tracker & More Tools
- Websites Templates, Funnels, Ads & More
- Template Contracts, Sales Scripts, Agreements & More
The lessons in Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator will teach you how to: - Starting Your Agency - Finding Leads - Signing Clients - Getting Paid - Onboarding Clients - Managing Client Communication... ...and much, much more!
To get Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator contact me on: Whatsapp/Telegram: +44 759 388 2116 Reddit DM to u/RequestCourseAccess Email: silverlakestore[@]yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to ImanGadzhiStuff [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:20 SeveriaVici 03/30/23 Dailies, Weeklies & Information
SPOOKY SCORCHED, 2X GOLD BULLION, & 2X SCRIP
Atomic Shop 🏷️
- FREE: Scrap Kit
- Fallout 1st FREE: Caged Owl
- Daily Discounted Item: Croquet Mallet Skin (on sale for 300 atoms)
- Discounted Item (Fallout 1st): Woodland Warrior Power Armor Paint (on sale for 500 atoms)
- Discounted Item: Comics Bundle (on sale for 1125 atoms)
Dailies (change over daily at 12 pm EST) 🚨 ORIGINALS - NOT RE-ROLLED
- Fallout 1st: Craft a Grenade, Mine or Thrown Weapon (5) [S.C.O.R.E. 250]
- Gold Star: Complete a Daily Challenge (6) [S.C.O.R.E. 1000]
- Complete a Daily Operation! (1) [S.C.O.R.E. 250]
- Complete an Event in the Forest Region (1) [S.C.O.R.E. 250]
- Kill Creatures with the Cold Shoulder (10) [S.C.O.R.E. 250]
- Kill a Mutated Enemy (10) [S.C.O.R.E. 250]
- Kill Spooky Scorched (10) [S.C.O.R.E. 250]
- Pick a Lock (1) [S.C.O.R.E. 250]
- Scrap junk to produce Fertilizer (5) [S.C.O.R.E. 250]
Weeklies (change over on Tuesdays at 12pm eastern) 🚨 ORIGINALS - NOT RE-ROLLED
- Complete a Gold Star Daily Challenge! (3) [S.C.O.R.E. 1500]
- Build a Floor, Wall or Roof in a Workshop or C.A.M.P. in Free Cam (25) [S.C.O.R.E. 1000]
- Buy an item from or Sell an item to another Player (10) [S.C.O.R.E. 1000]
- Collect Gold Bullion (150) [S.C.O.R.E. 1000]
- Collect Legendary Scrip (500) [S.C.O.R.E. 1000]
- Complete Daily Operations on a Public Team! (5) [S.C.O.R.E. 1000]
- Complete a Public Mutation Event (3) [S.C.O.R.E. 1000]
- Kill a Blood Eagle (50) [S.C.O.R.E. 1000]
- Kill a Cryptid with a Bow or Crossbow (3) [S.C.O.R.E. 1000]
- Scrap junk to produce Fertilizer (15) [S.C.O.R.E. 1000]
- REPEATABLE: Gain XP (10000) [S.C.O.R.E. 100]
Daily Op: Uplink (change @ 12pm ET) 🎯
- Location: Vault 94
- Enemy: Robots
- Mutation(s): Reflective Skin (periodically reflects direct damage to it's source) & Piercing Gaze [on private server, mutations subject to change between servers]
- STATUS: Traveling
- SELLING: n/a
submitted by SeveriaVici
to fo76 [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:20 AutoModerator [Get] Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Affordable_Courses [link] [comments]
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/dan-koe-digital-economics-masters-degree/ Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree https://preview.redd.it/e5bm5i19z5pa1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b38f3d722558909f9bfa22127af1347efd52b4ef
What You Get Phase 0) Digital Economics 101 The Digital Economics 101 module will open 1 week prior to the cohort start date.This is an onboarding module that will get you up to speed so we can get straight into the material.This will be required to finish before the start date.
- Gain a deep understanding of all of the pieces in the digital economy.
- Learn about the future of media and code — the front-end and backend of the internet — so you can focus your efforts.
- Understand digital leverage, distribution, no-code tools, and digital assets so you can take part in the mental & financial wealth transfer.
Phase 1) Creating A Meaningful Niche Every day I hear people going on and on about trying to find their niche.I also hear people talking about how they don’t know how to combine what they love talking about
with *what will sell.*You already have the answer. You just don’t have the clarity.
- Develop a long-term strategy to create your own niche — meaning you don’t have to worry about your “competition” playing status games.
- Discover your life’s work, curiosities, and obsessions. I see too many people that are uncertain about this for years.
- Cultivate and turn your vision, goals, and values into a brand that attracts an audience you love interacting with (and that will buy from you, and only you).
Phase 2) Content Strategy There is one thing that separates those who make it in the digital economy and those who don’t.It’s the quality, articulation, and perceived originality
of their content.The content you post has to make sense
to the people you attract.Everyone has a different voice and tone that they resonate with. **That they are congruent with and trust.**It has to change their thought patterns or behavior
— that’s what makes you memorable.That’s what separates you from the sea of people posting surface-level copy-cat style posts.Example and putting my money where my mouth is:
- Become an expert-level speaker or writer on the topics you care about.
- Never run out of content ideas for your posts or promotions (without using content templates — that’s how you stay a commodity).
- Create posts, blogs, tweets, images, and videos that resonate with other’s on a deep level. People will actually ask you how you got so good at what you do.
- Separate yourself from the ocean of B-tier creators that struggle to sell their products, services, andhave their ideas stick in the head of their audience.
- Implement our Epistemic Research Method — which is just a fancy way of saying scientific research method… but it’s for researching your mind to craft brilliant content and product ideas.
Phase 3) Crafting Your Offer Most people are sitting on a goldmine of skills, experience, and knowledge (that they can use to help people 1-2 steps behind them
).That is what people pay for.Considering 95% of the market are beginners
… if you are good at something, you can help them get to your level (no matter how “basic” you think the information is
).Do you not watch basic content all day anyway? People don’t want new information, they want to be reminded of what works.
- Use our Minimum Viable Offer strategy to start monetizing immediately (and have something to improve over time, rather than procrastinating until it’s perfect).
- Have a strategy for reducing the time you spend working over time (as you build leverage and improve your offer).
- Know how to create your own customers from the audience you are building, instead of “finding” the right customer for your offer.
- Take the guesswork out of building coaching, consulting, or digital product offers.
Phase 4) Marketing Strategy You aren’t making money because you aren’t promoting yourself or your offer.That is literally the only way to make money. Have something desirable and consistently
put it in front of peoples’ faces.In Phase 4, I will show you how to systemize, automate, and be consistent with simple will be able to make money without having the chance of forgetting to do it (or letting fear of failure get in the way).
- Learn to sell on social media, in your writing, and across different platforms.
- Have consistent sales coming in while focusing on your meaningful message (no need to sound salesy all the time).
- Learn advanced automation strategies that you can implement at your own pace, especially once you validate your offer.
Bonus) The Creator Command Center The Creator Command Center is a Notion template that houses all of the systems.This is how you will manage your brand, content, offer creation, marketing strategy, and systemized promotions for consistent sales. Bonus) Live Product Build & Launch In the first Digital Economics Cohort, I built out my course The 2 Hour Writer.I have videos showing how I build it with the strategies in phase 3 and 4.There is a bonus module that shows how I had an $85,000 launch that resulted in my first $100K month.I did this to prove the strategies inside Digital Economics work if you stick to the plan.***And, this past Black Friday, I blew my that monthly high out of the water in 4 days.***That’s the power of these strategies if you stay consistent with your life’s work.
2023.03.30 19:20 ses92 How aware of the classical antiquity Roman history would an average Byzantian living in the Middle Ages be?
I know that Byzantians considered themselves Roman and the term Byzantium Empire has only been used retroactively by historians to distinguish from classical antiquity Rome. For people living at the time Byzantians were Romans. But how aware of classical antiquity Rome would a person living in Byzantium be? Would be aware of the city of Rome, of Julius Ceaser and his escapades, that the language spoken was Latin and not Greek? Would they look at HRE and consider it their long lost home? In other words, was the classical antiquity Rome a part of their identity, or was it just merely a name them used?
submitted by ses92
to AskHistorians [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:20 crackerscornbread Home Depot Sales Ad
Here is the Home Depot Sales Ad
. You can save good amount of money on your Home Depot purchase by using the promo, coupon codes or discount deals from this website.
submitted by crackerscornbread
to BlazeOffers [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:20 juliarmg Context Aware Email Replies powered by OpenAI
| || | submitted by juliarmg to OpenAI [link] [comments]
I'm always amazed by what we can do with Artificial Intelligence, just how powerful it can be when used in the right manner. It can help automate a lot of repetitive stuff in our lives.
I've just added the ability to generate smart replies based on the current thread or conversation.
Right inside your Mac.
It works on Gmail, Outlook web, and Apple Mail for now, working on more integrations as I write this.
Here's how it looks like in action -
Just released this feature in the latest version of my app, you can try it for FREE for 30 days from this link - Elephas
I think there's huge potential in using AI as a writing partneassistant instead of a complete replacement for humans.
That's my goal with this tiny Mac app. Hope you find it useful.
Looking forward to your feedback.
I'd be happy to add new features and utilities based on your requests and suggestions.