Dog parks in green bay wi
2020.09.22 06:43 invalid_username99 NorbertineAbuses
To create a place to discuss and document cases of sexual abuse, victim intimidation and incidents of misconduct by members of the Norbertine Order. The Norbertines are a Catholic religious order based at St. Norbert Abbey in De Pere, Wisconsin. The Norbertine Order created Central Catholic High School (Green Bay, WI), St. Joseph Academy (Green Bay, WI), Abbot Pennings High School (De Pere, WI), Premontre High School (Green Bay, WI), and most recently, Notre Dame Academy (Green Bay, WI).
2009.01.13 15:43 Wisconsin: News from the Badger State
A local subreddit for the State of Wisconsin. Post news and interesting links about the greatest state in the Union!
2011.01.25 19:57 allhands Wisconsin State Politics
A subreddit for news and discussion about politics in the Badger State, with more politics than /Wisconsin and more Wisconsin than /politics.
2023.03.22 07:22 ShadesofEli 23 [F4R] I think we are supposed to meet. California/Online/Friend
If you’re reading this, I guess that it means we were supposed to meet. Why would you be here if that wasn’t the case?
We are probably far from each other, that is okay. The world is equipped for this. Do you like calling? I do.
My name is Eli—I am 23, I work a lot but on my free time, I really enjoy just talking to people. I love calling, I love texting, writing, sending letters and little things I make, I love listening. Unfortunately, this does come with its issues, I can be a lot. I mean, I can talk a lot. So, I hope that is something you are okay with.
I love dogs, cats—music, the color green in so many different shades, I love grass, even if I might be allergic to it. I like the sound of a fan going all night, I enjoy the smell of rain. But most importantly, I love to read and write. You wouldn’t be here if I didn’t, correct? Who would write this much if they didn’t enjoy writing.
As of right now, I am looking for a friend to just talk with tonight. We can call or voice text, either way works. I don’t care where you are in the world, let’s get to know each other.
Just so you know, I am plus size. I’m sorry if that ruins your image, I am an extraordinary friend. But I am plus size.
submitted by ShadesofEli
to r4r [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:18 AngelAreevalovespell 6 Overnight Love Spells for Effective Relationships +27693119805))- An Amazing Love And Lover Spell That Brings Back Lost Love Immediately
MAMA TRUE AND TESTED SPELL CASTER & SPIRITUAL HEALER +27693119805 FOR WORLDWIDE ONLINE SPELLSMagic ring/wallet for money bond man/women love marriage spells soweto midrand,paarl,worcestor nelspruit goergia witbank bellville retreat kimberley black magic voodoo spells doha,kuwait,omani Austria, Sweden, Poland, Switzerland, USA, UK, Canada, +27693119805 /AFRICA; BLUE VALLEY GOLF ESTATE, MIDSTREAM, MIDLANDS, CENTURION, Hatfield, Menlyn, Pretoria East, Brooklyn Pretoria North, Pretoria west, Sandton, Johannesburg, Midrand, Waterfall, Kyalami, Sunninghill/Lonehill/Fourways, Dainfern, Broadacres, Fernridge, Douglas dale, Northriding, Beverley, Sandton/Bryanston, Morningside, Wendywood, Sandown, Sandhurst, Hyde Park, Randburg/Ferndale, Randpark Ridge, Cresta, Blairgowrie, Windsor East, Northcliff/Melville, Blackheath, Auckland Park, Linden/Greenside, Parkhurst, Emmarentia, Rose bank/Parktown, Houghton, Melrose, Saxonwold, Killarney, Westcliff, Bedfordview, Oriel, Bedford Gardens, Edenvale, City Centre, Bruma, Kensington, LyndhursWORLD CLASSIC AFRICAN FINEST HERBALIST AWARD DOCTOR DR APEX In Lotto, Love, Court Cases, Promotions at work, Pure Magic Ring, Wallet, Lotto Spells & Powerful Traditional Herbalist Healer Cape Town, Fish Hoek, Simon’s Town, Capricorn Muizenberg, Mitchells Plain, Khayelitsha, Eastrivier, Blue Downs, Mfuleni, Delft, Bellville, Kraaifontein, Stellenbosch, Paarl, Franschoek, Worcester, George, Mossel Bay, Malmesbury, Atlantis, Dunoon, Milnerton, Kingwilliams Town, Nyanga, Somerset West, Saldana, Constantia LOVE SPELL CASTER IN JOHANNESBURG, ALEXANDER, LENASIA, MIDRAND, ROODEPOORT, SANDTON,SOWETO, MSHONGO, ALBERTON, GERMISTON, BENONI, BOKSBURG, BRAKPAN, CLAYVILLE, DAVEYTON, DEVON, DUKUZA, EDEN VALLEY, MPUMELELO, ISANDO, KATLEHONG,Prof Nyanzi Heralists and Spiritual Healers LOVE spell,houston,taxes,georgia,goodwood,parow,mitchell’s plain,mandalay herbalist love spell black magic investors,money spell,spiritual healer,money renders,winning tenders,malaysia,germany,france,netherlands,dutch,paraguay,p anama,peru,belgium,dubai,saudiarabia +27693119805 makkah,oman,atalanta,herbalist love spell/love portion,portugal,arab emirate Capetown/London/Uk/Spain/Herman/Paarl/Botswana/Zambia/Zimbab we/Angola/Australai/New Yolk/Maimi/Boston/England/Canada/Sandton/Midrand/Pretoria/Gu eteng/Rand berg/Port Elizabeth/East London/SAUDI Arabia/OmaniStellenbosh/wilderness/kynasana/George/mosselbay /Melville/wellington Great Sangoma in Cape town, Best Traditional healer, Native healer in Cape town,Love Powder,Love Treatment, Magic spells, Love Money Spells, bring back lost lover, lotto spells, voodoo, black magic, magic, best herbalist cape town, cape town, Durban, port Elizabeth, pregnancy problems,infertility, traditional healer INTERNATIONAL HERBALIST HEALER AND A SPECIALIST IN DISTANCE HEALING,TRAVELLED DIFFERENT CONTINENTS TRYING HELP DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEOPLE, MANY PEOPLE HAS TAKEN THEM A LONG TIME TO PROVE AND BELIEVE IN HERBS,ANCESTRAL CULTURE AND SPIRITISM.MANY MIRACLES HAVE BEEN PERFORMED AND HELPED THE MAJORITY , CALL DR ABDUL CELL +27693119805 1_BRING BACK YOUR LOST LOVER IN JUST ONE DAY 2_CHEST PROBLEMS 3_PENIS ENLARGEMENTS 4_WOMEN WITH PREGNANCY PROBLEMS 5_COURT CASES 6_PROTECTING HOMES AND PROPERTIES 7_MAKING YOUR PARTNER TO BE YOURS AGAIN 8_PREVENT ROBBERS FROM ENTERING YOUR HOME 9_DRINKING PROBLEM 10_GETTING RID OF EVIL SPIRITS 11_BAD DEBTS 12 — BEWITCHED PEOPLE 13_STRESSED PEOPLE 14_MADNESS 15_LUCKY CHARMS 16_MAGIC WARRET(ATTRACTS MONEY) 17_BEWITCHED PEOPLE RECOVERING STOLEN GOODS ATTRACTING NEW CUSTOMERS STOP SOME ONE FROM ENTERING YOUR RELATION SHIP PLE PEOPLE FIND PARTNERS POTIONS TO HELP SINGLE PEOPLE TO FIND PARTNERS FINANCIAL AND DOMESTIC VIOLANCE BROKEN MARRIAGES SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES WEAKNESS IN BED GETTING BACK YOUR LOST JOB PROMOTION AT WORK
submitted by AngelAreevalovespell
to AngelAreevalovespell [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:15 amywood123 Appliance of STONE Intelligent TFT Screen to Bus Fare Collection Machine
With the development of society， the progress of science and technology, Intelligent TFT Screen HMI is gradually changing people’s life. Nowadays, because low-carbon life and environmental protection are becoming more and more popular, and in order to avoid traffic jams, more and more people choose public transportation for traveling. Subway and bus have become the best choices in most people’s life. And compared with the subway, the bus coverage is wider and the number is very considerable.
Ten years ago, taking a bus could only be done with a bus card or cash. But now, there are more and more new ways to travel, such as scanning the code and using the mobile phone. The interface has also changed, from the old black and white, monochrome screens to brightly colored ones with voice prompts.
Comparison Between The 2 Kinds Of Intelligent TFT Screen
Old Bus Fare Collection System
Older screens have only two colors, so when viewed with the naked eye, the content wasn’t clearly partitioned enough to get the information you wanted directly. Color screens can display different colors according to different contents, and can also have artistic word effects and voice prompt effects. So that passengers can immediately know the balance in the card at the moment of swiping the card, and can instantly confirm the success of payment when scanning the code. As for black and white screens or monochrome intelligent TFT screens, their colors are monotonous. So it is difficult to make the intelligent TFT screen go with the shell color. Naturally, it would be difficult to make the product beautiful.
New Bus Fare Collection System
However, color intelligent TFT screen can display a variety of colors. For example, our intelligent TFT screen can display at least 65000 kinds of color. And equipped with a chip driver, the third generation intelligent TFT screen can display more than 16 million colors, greatly increasing the free space of the designer. Besides, users can design the whole appearance of an inductor, according to their color preferences. And then design the presentation style and dominant tone of the intelligent TFT screen to achieve perfect matches. Products that have a better look will naturally be more likely chosen.
The color screen solution can not only show the basic content of the bus fare collection machine but also show the screen saver when it is not frequently used. We can make full use of the screen saver to advertise for public welfare when it is lit. Our intelligent screens also support external Wi-Fi, which enables remote updating of the firmware in the bus fare collection machine.
Our intelligent TF screens are color LCD modules integrated with the driver. They are not just color TFT LCD screens.
A Module Is Mainly Composed Of The Following Parts:
A TFT LCD screen, which allows us to see in color;
An iron frame, which gives the LCD a protection layer;
An MCU& diver, which makes screen development easy.
An optional touch screen (there is no need for a touch screen on a bus fare collection machine).
More About STONE TECH
At present, the volume of monochrome intelligent TFT screens on the market is decreasing year by year, and the reduction of production capacity further leads to unstable supply and price increases. The color TFT screen is just the opposite, the annual shipments are growing rapidly, but the price is decreasing year by year.
STONE TECH currently has a science and technology park with a construction area of 6,000 square meters in Wuhan, with 3 production lines and 100,000 pcs monthly capacity. We have independent R&D and production capabilities. Provide one-stop intelligent TFT screen HMI solutions.
One of STONE’s advantages is that we can provide long-term stable supply while providing high-quality design and supporting services. And the price is only affected by exchange rate fluctuations, which has won the trust and praise of users.
Article Source： https://www.stoneitech.com/stone-intelligent-tft-screen-to-bus-fare-collection-machine/
submitted by amywood123
to u/amywood123 [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:14 glossyplane245 I told one of my friends about something that’s been happening recently and he told me I was being crazy and I need someone else to confirm if it’s real or not
So I started suffering from hallucinations recently. I can’t always tell what’s a hallucination and what’s not but I’ve been able to tell enough times that I can piece together something isn’t right, hence why I’m asking this here. I feel like I have nowhere else to turn to and the only person I’ve told anything to doesn’t believe me. I need confirmation of some kind from anyone.
a few weeks after that a red jeep started following me everywhere. I see it multiple times a day, every time j leave the house I see it at least once. I don’t trust it, I’ve started leaving the house less and less because I don’t want to run into it. The only reason I leave at all is because it hasn’t tried anything yet. I feel like it parks nearby my house to watch it during the night. Id confirm but I don’t want to leave during the dark and actually find them and never be found again.
I keep having visions of a key. I don’t know why. I feel like if I find that key I’ll find a way to make the jeep stop. And that they don’t want that, that’s why they’re around me. I’ve started checking spots in the woods, old ruins and the like, hoping to find it. I don’t know what It goes to but I don’t know what else to do.
I vented to one of my friends the other day about all of that and he told me “sorry but that sounds crazy, pls go get therapy or something that’s not normal thinking.”
The thing is I don’t know if I can trust him fully. I only know him online. I also don’t trust therapists at all. They’re fucking dirty snakes preying on the mentally ill for money, drugging them up with god knows what to keep them coming back for more, telling them that it’ll help them and it’s for their own good, they disgust me. I don’t like the fact he recommended me to them.
Hence why I’m posting here. I haven’t been able to sleep almost at all for god knows how long and I feel like if anywhere can help me it’s here, I’ve known about this sub for a while so I trust it to a degree. I don’t know if I can fully trust it but it might help soothe my head a bit.
I feel stupid posting this but I don’t know what else to do. I don’t want to tell any of my in person friends or family members and im too afraid of law enforcement to call them. They could be with the jeep, I have no reason to believe they’re not. I’m doubting myself and my own thoughts. I already have to doubt my eyes and ears. I keep responding to things that aren’t there. The only way I can tell anything is fake is because it usually defies reality that’s already been established. Like I know my dog can’t go through walls, so if I see her in a room and then she’s not there anymore I know that’s fake. I try to keep a journal of the ones I know are fake but I can’t remember to write it in most of the time.
Im just desperate for anything. Any info that will at least point me in the right direction of what’s happening. I haven’t found a key of any kind any where I’ve checked. I feel like I’m running out of time. It’s been weeks, surely something has to happen soon, even if I have no proof it will its just sense.
I hope this made sense. I feel like when I say anything it goes through a scramble machine first. Proofreading only helps so much.
submitted by glossyplane245
to schizophrenia [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:06 kaykayjesp Jeju, South Korea
I’m currently travelling around South Korea but I’m starting to get a bit bored with the country. I’m in Jeju right now and having the worst day. 4 reasons why I wanted to visit Jeju: - Hallasan mountain - caves - tea museum - glass castle
I realised last week that I wasn’t fit enough to do the Hallasan hike so I cancelled my permit before I even arrived. I arrived in the evening and started planning the next day. Turns out all the caves on the island are closed except for the two in Hallim park, which seem really underwhelming. So I change my plans for the first day and decided to go to the tea museum and glass castle. I checked maps and they were both open. I spent 1 hour on the bus to go to the museum only to find out that the actual museum isn’t open due to renovations, but only the shop and café are. I try the green tea ice cream but I really don’t like it. I go online to double check the glass castle with the tourist help chat, thinking I can’t be that unlucky, but turns out I can! It’s also closed due to renovations. I changed plans and wanted to go for a hike but the bus wouldn’t come for over another hour. So changed plans again to go to an arboretum. Thankfully it’s a nice place.
As I’m travelling indefinitely I also schedule some relax days, one of them I scheduled in Jeju. But apparently guests are not allowed inside the hostel I booked between 10am and 4pm so I can’t even do that!
Honestly at this point I can’t wait to leave this country. I had some really amazing days but overall it’s really underwhelming and not worth multiple weeks. It also doesn’t help that I’m not a fan of the local cuisine.
submitted by kaykayjesp
to TravelRants [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:05 ATSbouquetnoida Wave One Luxury Commercial Projects Noida, Wave One Platinum Office Space, Wave One Gold Office Space,
| || |Wave One Noida submitted by ATSbouquetnoida to u/ATSbouquetnoida [link] [comments]
is a premier commercial development in the heart of India’s most vibrant city, Noida. It is an iconic mixed-use project that stands out from its surroundings and provides a unique experience to all its visitors. Wave One offers world-class retail stores, restaurants, entertainment venues, corporate offices and residential apartments – everything you need for work or play!
The building itself has been designed with modern architecture in mind; it features two towers connected by an impressive glass façade which reflects the beauty of nature around it. The spacious lobby area contains luxurious seating arrangements as well as plenty of natural light which creates a pleasant atmosphere for visitors to relax and unwind after their shopping excursions or business meetings. Furthermore, Wave One
also includes top-notch amenities such as 24/7 security service with CCTV surveillance system throughout the premises ensuring safety at all times; high speed Wi-Fi access enabling people to stay connected while they are there; ample parking spaces providing convenience when traveling by car etcetera.. https://preview.redd.it/16e5pdthe8pa1.jpg?width=1000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c6f7433508f4edeb7c7fc9f98baed4aae258ebcc
In conclusion , Wave one Noida offers something special that no other commercial space can match - be it through design aesthetics or through services provided . With its unrivaled blend of luxury living & working options along with state -of –the–art facilities , this place promises nothing but success & satisfaction every step away ! Noida Wave One
is a Commercial Projects located in the heart of Noida, India. The project was launched by Wave Group and offers luxurious Office Space with Top amenities at affordable prices. It has become one of the most sought-after projects in Noida due to its excellent location and quality construction. As such, it has seen an increase in demand for resale units over the past few years which has resulted in a surge of wave one noida resale price as well. https://preview.redd.it/gcbcvayie8pa1.jpg?width=1000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=20b76e3da6c3f8027f09ee9c19067e2e75093798
The rise in demand for wave one noida resale price can be attributed to several factors including increasing population growth, rising income levels among residents and strong economic development within Noida itself. Additionally, investors have been keen on buying into this property due to its high potential returns on investment through rental yields or capital appreciation when reselling these units later down the line. Moreover, since wave one is situated close proximity from important business hubs like Sector 18 market area as well other commercial centers like malls & multiplexes; it makes perfect sense why people would want to invest here rather than any other locality nearby . More help visit my site:- http://waveonenoida.in/
2023.03.22 07:03 xMrPink85 [USA-CA] [H] Playstation/XBox/Nintendo Consoles/Games/Manuals/Pokemon [W] Sega Games/Playstation Games/Nintendo Games/Lists/Offers
Happy to provide pics of anything you might be interested in.. Most of this stuff I would like to move ASAP. If you would like to buy see my GameSale
If you are local to the Sacramento area I might be willing to do a local meetup. Cash/Paypal also acceptable on either side to help even out a trade.
Thanks for looking! Happy trading!
- Legacy of Kain Collectors Edition Triple Pack **SEALED** Hard to value.. I don't see this very often at all.. There is one other one on eBay right now for $369 in similar condition.. This one does have some minor wear to the corners/seal as seen in the pics.. I would really like a big item from my list for this..
- DarkStalkers 3 - CIB Minor staining
- GranStream Saga - CIB
- Final Fantasy X and X2 Brady Games Strategy Guides
- Black, Silver and Translucent Blue Dual Shock 2 controllers
- OEM A/V cable set
PS2 Games: All CIB
- Guitar Hero II
- Guitar Hero Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's
- Myst III Exile
- 24 The Game
- Wheel of Fortune
PS3 Games: All CIB/Boxed.
- Ace Combat Assault Horizon
- BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition Big Box - CIB - Includes Soundtrack, Art Book, and Calendar. Box has heavy wear. Everything else is pretty minty. Game case has some minor shelf wear.
- Dark Souls II
- Diablo III
- Yakuza Dead Souls - *HARD TRADE*
PS4 Games: (CIB/Boxed)
- 7 Days to Die
- Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare
- Dead Cells [Action Game of the Year] Edition
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Steelbook Edition book with Slipcover
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 case/art has tear in spine
- Middle Earth Shadow of War
- Nascar Heat 3
- Overwatch Origins
- Persona 5
- Resident Evil Village Deluxe Edition
- Babylon's Fall - Sealed
- Death Stranding - Sealed
- PSP 1000 console - Body and screen are pretty scratched up, includes a rubber cover and I can include a white replacement shell... Charge port can be touchy sometimes so it also includes a replacement port. No charger though.. (Aftermarket ones have gotten pretty cheap) - Pending
- PSP 3000 Box and tray only. Box has moderate to heavy wear with some creasing.
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plus - Loose
- Wipeout 2048 - Loose
OG XBox Games: (CIB unless noted)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Indiana Jones and The Emperors Tomb
- Pac Man World 2 - PH
- Return To Castle Wolfenstein Tides of War - PH
- 4GB and 250GB Consoles available. Both include OEM power brick and one OEM controller. One Kinect available.
360 Games: (CIB unless noted)
- Dead to Rights Retribution
- Dead Space 3
- Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Halo 3 Limited Edition Steel book w/sleeve (minor damage) Includes manual, but no book..
- Hitman HD Trilogy Premium Edition
- Mortal Kombat - No Manual
- The Orange Box
- Portal 2
- Test Drive Unlimited
- NBA 2K18
- NBA Live 10
XB1 Games: (CIB/Boxed unless noted)
- Battlefield 4 Steelbook Edition
- Dark Souls 3
- Dishonored Definitive Edition
- Madden 22
- Prototype BioHazard Bundle
- Rare Replay
- Skylanders Trap Team
- UFC 3
- Watch Dogs 2
- Wolfenstein The New Order
- Vintage Nintendo of America Letter with Official Nintendo Envelope, Cover Letter, Nintendo Power order form, service center list, Game Pak Directory, Replacement parts list, Nintendo history. Great little piece. Definitely shows some wear and a few markings but the order forms are blank. Not sure how to value this.
NES Carts: (loose)
- Castlevania II Simons Quest
- Kung Fu
- Ninja Gaiden II - some marker and sticker residue.
- Skate or Die - Label has snag on top
- Wizards and Warriors III - Label worn on top
- Game Genie - Have not tested yet..
- Blank/non "Nintendo" Cartridge sleeves. I have about 15-20 of these. Most in good shape. A few have some creases/denting.
- Bart vs The Space Mutants (The Simpsons)
- Mega Man 1 (Not pictured)
- Mission Impossible
- NES Advantage controller manual
- Zodas Revenge
Super Nintendo Games:
- DOOM - CIB**
- Rockos Modern Life - CIB - Box is worn, includes insert, manual and warning slip.. both have some wear, Cart is in great shape! Willing to trade box/contents separately as I don't have another copy.
- Yoshi's Safari - CIB**
- Super Scope 6
- Game Genie - Have not tested yet.
- Buster Busts Loose
- Hey Punk! Are You Tuff E Nuff?
- The Lawnmower Man
- Super Nintendo Console Consumer information booklet
- World Heroes
- N64 Console with OEM Expansion Pak. No Cords or controllers. Tested and Works!
- Mario Party 8 - No manual
- Metroid Other M - SEALED
- Red Steel - No Manual
- Trauma Center Second Opinion - CIB
Wii U Hardware:
- The Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD Edition Wii U - Complete in box** - Super Hard trade - Probably the item I'm least likely to trade right now.
Wii U Games:
- The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD - SEALED - I am considering having this one graded.
- Super Mario 3D World (NS) - CIB
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Edition OLED Switch - NIB
- Red and Blue V2 Switch - Includes Tablet, Dock, OEM charger, and either the original red and blue or I can swap for gray joy cons. Neither set have drift.. No box. But I have the manual - also includes 2x 3rd party Joy con Controller grip
Switch Games (CIB/Boxed):
- BloodRayne Fresh Bites w Card. - Sealed
- Fire Emblem Three Houses
- Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
Nintendo DS Hardware:
Red Super Mario Bros 25th Anniversary Edition DSi XL - Has some scuffs/scrapes on the corners Pending
Nintendo DS Games:
- Mario Party DS - Sealed - (Has some knicks/tear in seal.)
- Pokémon Heartgold - CIB - NFR case, no big box or Pokewalker**
- Spiderman Shattered Dimensions - Loose
- Spyro The Eternal Night - Loose
Nintendo 3DS Games:
- Animal Crossing New Leaf - CIB
- Bravely Second End Layer - CIB - Minor damage to case/art
- Legend of Legacy - Sealed
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS - Loose
- Saturn Console - Comes with oem controller
Sega Saturn Games:
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 - CIB*
- Lots of Magic the Gathering, Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards, DBZ cards/ Funko Pops, Bakugan. Pics of Pokémon cards can be seen here and here. MTG here and here.
- DragonBall Z Funko Pops including Golden Frieza
- X-Men Cartoon Maker - PC - CIB - Very good condition
- Naruto Best Hit Collection CD w/Slipcover.
SOME specific items I'm after:
- Attack On Titan 2 or Final Battle PS4
- Baten Kaitos
- Castlevania Curse of Darkness - PS2
- Castlevania Lament of Innocence - PS2
- Castlevania Dracula X
- Conkers Bad Fur Day
- Chocobos Dungeon
- Clock Tower (any)
- Drakengard 2
- Evil Dead Games (PS1-PS2)
- Geist - Gamecube
- Grandia Xtreme
- The Legend of Zelda Four Swords - Gamecube
- Majoras Mask N64
- Mario Party 6 - Complete only
- Mario Party 7 - Manual only
- Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2 PS1/PS2 or Dreamcast
- Misadventures of Tron Bonne
- Mega Man 64 - Cart or CIB
- Paper Mario TTYD - Gamecube
- Parasite Eve II - Manual only
- Pokemon Crystal, Emerald, Ruby, and Silver
- Resident Evil - Saturn
- Resident Evil - PS1 Long Box
- Resident Evil Code Veronica - Gamecube
- Resident Evil Dead Aim (Also looking for other light Gun games like Point Blank, Time Crisis, House of the Dead..)
- Resident Evil Survivor
- Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles - Highly Prefer the Gun Bundle Version.
- Saga Frontier 2 PS1, Unlimited Saga PS2
- Shadow Hearts - PS2
- Shadow Hearts From the New World - Disc only
- Silent Hill Origins and Shattered Memories - PS2
- Suikoden, Suikoden II and Suikoden Tactics
- Tekken Long Box
- Twisted Metal Long Box
- Valkyrie Profile PS1
- Wario Ware/World - Gamecube
- Xenosaga Episode III - PS2 - Complete only. Lenticular preferred.
- I'd like to bulk up my Gamecube and Sega collections. Dreamcast, Saturn and Genesis mainly. I don't really need any hardware at the moment. But a CDX or Nomad would be cool though!
- PlayStation 5 games. Official Sony dual controller charger - CIB or New
- PS1 - PS4 Heavies
- PS Vita Games and maybe certain Vitas.
- PSP Games
- PSVR Games
- PS1 Long Box games
- PSX Console
- Special Edition Sony/PlayStation stuff.
- Switch games, SE Pro controllers
- DS/3DS games
** Your lists/offers. I am not interested in loose discs or any sort of Greatest Hits, Platinum Hits, Players Choice, etc. Black Label/first print only. Most Carts are ok loose with the exception of games that came in plastic cases such as DS/Vita. If it had a cardboard box I can do without.
submitted by xMrPink85
to gameswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:58 Professionmaker Save Time & Money with a Car Service to Bradley Airport
| || | submitted by Professionmaker to u/Professionmaker [link] [comments]
Benefits of car service to Bradley Airport Car service to Bradley Airport
offers many benefits for those looking to save time and money on travel. The most obvious benefit is that a car service eliminates the need for public transportation or a taxi ride. Instead, a driver will pick you up and drop you off at your desired location. This eliminates the need to plan for a rental car or find a taxi, which can be time-consuming and costly. Additionally, a car service can offer a stress-free, luxurious ride to the airport; you can relax and enjoy the convenience of a private chauffeur. Finally, car services are more affordable than many people think. Many companies offer competitive rates and discounts, making the overall cost of travel much more reasonable. Car services balance convenience and affordability, making them an excellent option for getting to and from Bradley Airport.
A car service is an ideal choice if you are looking for ways to save money when traveling to or from Bradley Airport. Car services provide a convenient and cost-efficient way to get to the airport. With door-to-door service, you can save time and money by avoiding the hassle of finding a parking space and paying expensive airport parking fees. Additionally, car services are more affordable than taxis and offer luxury options to make your airport experience comfortable and stress-free. Whether traveling for leisure or business, a car service can help you save time and money.
Time is a valuable commodity, and it usually comes at a premium for those making the journey to Bradley Airport. With the help of a reliable car service to tf green airport
, you can save time and money and enjoy a stress-free trip. Car services offer a convenient and efficient way to get to the airport. Professional drivers will pick you up from your door and ensure you get to the airport on time. Furthermore, car services provide a comfortable and luxurious ride, ensuring you can relax and enjoy the journey. You won't have to worry about traffic, parking fees, or other hassles. And, with a car service, you can rest assured that you will arrive at your destination on time.
Comfort and Convenience
Traveling to Bradley Airport can be a hassle, but it doesn't have to be. With a car service, you can save time and money while experiencing comfort and convenience. A car service will pick you up from your home or office, eliminating the need for parking or public transportation. Plus, your driver will have pre-planned routes to get you to Bradley Airport quickly and safely.
Best of all, you can comfortably relax as you travel to the airport. You can enjoy features like plush seating, climate control, and complimentary refreshments with a car service. Plus, you can focus on your needs, working or resting, instead of navigating the busy roads. With a car service, you can make the most of your time and enjoy a stress-free journey to Bradley Airport.
Advantages of Using a Car Service to Bradley Airport
Using a SN Limo Service
to get to and from Bradley Airport has many advantages. First and foremost, it saves you time and money. With the cost of fuel and parking at the airport, taking a car service can be cheaper than driving yourself. Additionally, a car service will provide door-to-door service, so you don't have to worry about finding parking or hauling your bags to your car. Additionally, you don't have to worry about traffic or delays. The car service will provide a smooth, comfortable ride to and from the airport. Finally, you can relax and enjoy the ride without distractions, allowing you to get some rest before your flight. Taking a car service to Bradley Airport can be a great way to save time and money.
In conclusion, car service to Bradley Airport is a great way to save time and money. It eliminates the need to worry about airport parking and allows you to travel at your own pace without worrying about the stress of traffic or navigating unfamiliar roads. With a reliable and convenient car service, travelers can enjoy their airport experience without worrying about added costs. BOOK LIMO ONLINE: https://snlimoservice.us/reservation/
2023.03.22 06:52 coyotecowgirl Rob me. I dare you.
2023.03.22 06:43 sheepgirl111 Best/safest way for Cav’s to ride in car?
Hi all, I originally had a square dog carrieseat which hooked around my passenger seat which I’d put a blanket in. Ofcourse she always wants to crawl over when I drive and sit on my lap so she can see out. Just looking for recommendations/links on what works for you as I take her with me a lot and want to make sure she’s safe and secure.
Edit: I meant to add these are short rides from neighborhood to park/ running errands.
submitted by sheepgirl111
to cavaliers [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:26 frolickingllama123 Helping a 2.5 yr old get over irrational fears?
My 2.5 yr old daughter has recently started getting scared of things that move in a swaying motion, and I am out of ideas on how to help her get past it, so I'm welcome to all advice!
It started randomly one day when I pulled the vertical blinds closed, and the individual blinds started swaying. She's seen me open and close the same blinds a million times before, but that one day, she suddenly started pointing and saying "no move! no no no no move!" and getting so worked up that she was full on crying and screaming, even after the blinds stopped moving. Since then, it's expanded to other things, like if hangers in the closet swing after grabbing a shirt, someone's purse is swinging while hung on the back of a stroller, and tree branches swaying in the wind - even seeing kids on the swings at the playground upset her so much that she wanted to leave. New this week is getting really upset that the water in the bathtub moves, like from just dropping toys in or her own splashing.
The things I've tried so far are:
- explaining that even though it might look scary, everything is fine and if mama pushes it, then it'll move because it was me doing it. That didn't work.
- having her push and move other things that she hasn't become suddenly scared of, to help show how things can just swing sometimes. Didn't translate.
- pretending to catch ghosts/scaries that cause things to move. Worked for 1 day.
- having our dog do his jump command to help "protect" her. Probably has been the most successful so far, but the effect is waning after working well for almost 2 weeks.
- showing her at the park how the wind can move the grass and our dog's fur. Mixed effects.
The fear of normal water motion is new this week, and I'm just at a loss...I have no new ideas. Do I just push through and let her cry through every bath? Do I try switching to showers? Do I give her a crash course in physics? Do I let her watch Moana and let Pixar fix this for us? (only semi kidding about that one)
Is this a normal phase that all toddlers go through? And how did you get through it??
submitted by frolickingllama123
to toddlers [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:20 iWish78 Question
Are there any places I can go to in Byron bay to score some green ‘tobacco’?
submitted by iWish78
to byronbay [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:16 PoppyToffee Someone shared on a subreddit today about their decision to have their unpredictable and dangerous but beloved dog behaviorally euthanized. I have something to say.
The mods predictably shut comments down, as this topic is polarizing, but as a professional dog trainer, I had this to say. I wanted a to reach a larger audience so I'll share this here.
I commend you and respect your decision more than you know. I've been a balanced trainer for almost two decades, anvjhh it's one of my biggest hopes that we will see the stigma surrounding behavioral euthanasia will lift because I don't have enough fingers and toes to equal the number of times I've weighed and laid out for owners and concluded that BE was the kindest, most responsible, and most of all, the RIGHT choice. Because these dogs, and before anyone gets sand in their ass crack about it (and I would hope my fellow honest professional dog trainers will back me up on this), the majority of which are pit bull type dogs, must meet certain criteria to meet that places them snugly in the category of "Irreparable - Too Dangerous". For anybody with logic, the pit bull and it's close cousins are bred for fighting and bull baiting or hunting. It's just common sense that a type of dog created for that type of activity are going to have alheightened aggression. Terriers in general were all need for one reason, and that is to kill. Every single breed. And they're all quite scrappy anyway. To have a dog that possesses this as a genetic trait takes accepting and rearranging your life and learning to keep people safe from your dog and vice versa.
It's not a decision that I take lightly (although when I come to a conclusion it is made there on the spot - it's very easy to assess what you should do with a dog in terms of training or medication, and of course, BE. And I'm not biased in terms of being heavy handed when I give them my professional opinion, it doesn't matter the breed. I have told owners of 5lb dogs that unless they were willing to put up with it, that was on them, but that my recommendation is that they elect for behavioral euthanasia. I had a couple of veterinarians in area the area whose numbers I'd provide them with who were willing to perform the operation, because a surprising number of vets will not help ease the mental pain suffered by a dog who cannot voice it's anguish. As long as it is physically healthy, it shouldn't be out to sleep, is their logic.
But a life spent constantly tense, in a perpetual state of hypervigilance, finger snap personality changes, anxious, told by your brain something is wrong and the answer is violence, or just being true to it's nature as a dog, which is where a dog is just wired to carry out the cycle of predation; locate , stalk, chase, bite, maul, kill. This genetic trait can be more problematic to ever solve since it is a self rewarding behavior; tack that on a breed already predisposed to genetic aggression and you can have a dog that is far too dangerous for anyone less than a seasoned trainer to ownand those types of unicorn homes with no other dogs, other animals, kids, frail people, or close neighbors and are super vigilant when they're out tnd anal retentive when it comes to keeping the dog contained securely are as rare as their namesake. Part of our job as canine professionals is to not only evaluate and trainer a dog, it is also to make sure you are not putting everyone in the community in danger. Even if your dog "just" kills the neighbors cat, it wasn't "just" a cat to them just as your dog isn't "just" a dog to you. That cat was family to somebody.
Scenario:Now imagine you didn't rationalize that your dog killing something without provocation. Your dog is out of control. You consult with a trained professional (say, me). We talk and establish that your dog checks of the majority of the boxes in the section marking candidates for BE.
You allow the trainer to see the dog in it's home environment, in it's territory (a short 5-6 blocks up and back around and back (hopefully coming across some triggers so I can observe and see if it is manageable, and in an unfamiliar place, where we get in the car and drive somewhere the dog has never been and observe the behavior then, then assess the owners training and management ability. A weak or incompetent trainer simply is not acceptable and not everyone is good with animals. They simply cannot read body language, pick up cues, expert enough authority over the animal, or effectively communicate with the dog in a way it will understand, or come across to me as chronically irresponsible, lazy, wilfully ignorant and refuse to take direction, too constitutionally weak to handle a dog that represents a safety concern, that is all take into consideration when I offer you my final decision. Behavioral euthanasia is the best and kindest option and that I can walk you through it. I help you to understand it is not a failure on your part, or what you could or shouldn't have done. Sometimes a dog just isn't wired right. It could seriously hurt or kill someone including you in the blink of an eye. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't, and when a clear pattern of dangerous behavior. Every single owner of a dog that seriously injures or kills someone says "But he never did that before."
You decide to disregard this advice, thinking it cruel or evil, or thinking I'm taking the lazy way out, question the trainers integrity and judgment and skill because "So-and-so from YouTube doesn't give up on his clients. All dogs can be fixed, I just need a different trainer, a better trainer
I see you around on FB, your feed is a continuous documentary of your catastrophic attempt to own and safely manage a dog that's a walking time bomb; " Today Zeus almost killed another dog for no reason at the dog park today. I just don't understand we've been working with trainers and he was doing pretty good, he even played with this same dog last week now I'm asking for prayers for all of us"
You almost don't want walk him anymore, but he needs to go out, right?
The walk is lovely until you turn the corner and uh-oh! Zeus literally turns you into a human kite soaring along behind you as it pursues a particularly tasty child with their faithful object of your dogs fixation originally. It tears the into other dog, being at eye height, the child is severely bitten, mauled or even killed. Yes, it happens. At least once in the 60 ish on average canine inflicted deaths in my country, the US.
When I recommend BE, it is for the sake of the dogs mental health because a life of severe neuroses you neither understand nor can explain, or spend you life doped to the gills under lock and key 24/7, or warehoused and forgotten to languish and take up teousrces for years. You should ALWAYS be present during the euthanasia of your pet, even if it breaks your heart. One, because you need to be there to provide emotional support and hold your dog while they administer the sleepy time juice. And if you don't stay with your animal and leave it anxious and confused to be PTS in the already stressful vets officer, you're a dick, full stop.
AND AND AND. You also NEED to be there and see for yourself that your dog really has passed on, check for a pulse when the vet announces TOD to you. There really are vets out there who will go as far as deeply sedating a dog when an owner they gauge naive enough to have their dog pumped full of enough anesthesia to knock out a horse and it suppresses respiration, they tell the owner the dog is gone and sneak it out the back door to take home because again, they're ARAs, which is much different than the superior support of Animal Welfare. If you're not there for the procedure, there is a high chance of some do gooder who just takes the dog and flips it and puts it in some random home, where oftentimes someone is hurt severely.
ATTENTION: Did you know there are only two freaking states in the entire US where it is *required by law for shelters to give the dogs bite history to you?* That's right, 48 states don't have to tell you your new pet was in the shelter for almost ripping the previous owners kis face off. Sickeningly, there is even a "nom-profit charity" called "The Lexus Project" who devotes MILLIONS to slimeball lawyers whose purpose is to represent dogs who have SEVERELY hurt or killed people, one such famous case is with Mickey pit bull in Arizona who almost ripped his owners young kids face off because he was a resource guarder. People blamed the kid for a dogs bad behavior and they came and the mayor of some town nearby adopted the mutt and gave it a lavish life while anti human pit worshippers sniffed his farts for rescuing a "poor innocent pibbles tortured into having to fight for his life from an evil six year old". It's pretty sick and you can Google it; it's pretty bizarre and sick to me. Most of the dogs are, surprise... Pit bulls.
The reason I never advocate rehoming these dogs, not only is it irresponsible as fuck to place a dog whose unpredictable aggression is so bad that a loving owner decided it wasn't safe to have anymore, but again you have to weigh the risk to a community. Sometimes even one attack is enough to take a life.
It's a difficult choice to make. Don't beat yourself up. You are releasing your dog from it's mental prison and taken a lot of anxiety and stress surrounding your dog lifted from not only yourself but the entire community. I'd suggest finding a reputable breeder next time who knows what they're doing mixing genetics and breeding anomal
submitted by PoppyToffee
to PointlessStories [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:15 uzisgf Hummingbird
My sweet dog passed unexpectedly one month ago today from kidney failure. It hasn’t been easy but I’m trying to get through every day without her.
I took my other dog to the park last week. There was a hummingbird alone in the park with us that was following him. He has cataracts so he’s not able to see very well, but he was jumping up to smell it and was running around with it. I like to think that it was my dog coming to say hi. I know that hummingbirds are a symbol of a passed loved one. I hope this was her telling us that she’s at peace.
submitted by uzisgf
to Petloss [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:14 n00bifed Most achievements in a single run?
I noticed that you can get 28 achievements in a single extreme builders run with settlements!!!!
(Marathon medium, Ultramarathon medium, Marathon hard, Ultramarathon hard, Marathon extreme, Ultramarathon extreme)
(Winter ready, A for effort, Ducks in a row, Weathering the Storm, One more day syndrome)
(There was no Waldo, One more day syndrome, By the sweat of their brow)
(Contractor, Defender of the Oppressed, Guardian, Green Thumb, I see friends holding hands, Social activist)
(Master archivist, let there be light, Walk on the grass, Hyde park corner, Backup plan, Full house, A tomb for memories,)
And when you die: "HI MAREK!!!!"
I'm crazy for even more ideas. Please share!
submitted by n00bifed
to Frostpunk [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:56 joelikesmusic Solar quote comparison / advice request
Region is Bay Area CA ( peninsula /south bay region) prior 12 month usage is 15.98 Kw. 2 EV, AC, gas furnace. Appreciate any insight /suggestions for better equipment and changes. Hoping to sign this week ( all bids have assured NEM2 submission)
- Proposal company "C": Cash price $41,441 or $3238 per Kw
This company comes personally recommended from friends that used them.
12.45 Kw system. Sunpower Corp. SPR-M415-BLK-H-AC
total Integrated 5th generation Enphase IQ7 microinverters
Equipment warranty 25 years, labor and materials
System warranty 15 years, labor and materials
- Proposal company "S" Cash price $49,456 or $3252/Kw
This company is in a big box store and provided an alternate bid.
16.2 Kw system
Panel is LONGi Green Energy Technology Co Ltd LR4-60HPB-350M
Inverter is: SolarEdge Technologies SE7600H-USSN
- Proposal Company "V" Cash price $39,830 or $2345/Kw
This company is a local company that I've had do some other (non-solar)work
16.98 Kw system
Panel is JA Solar 395
Inverter is Enphase 290W microinverter
I'm a little concerned about the site survey diagram provided - they have panels where the other guys don't due to vents / other roof obstructions
submitted by joelikesmusic
to solar [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:52 idonthaveaone Thoughts on Leez the cat (heavy S3 spoilers)
The existence of this cat is making me look for my smelling salts.
When first introduced, way back as a baby when Kaz was seen in Atera, Leez the Cat didn't seem to be anything special. Just another animal in a fantasy world. In a story like Kubera, a green cat is the least exceptional thing imaginable.
Then, Maruna reveals, as casually as one would talk about the weather, that the cat is a sura. Let's think about this for a moment.
If memory serves (I won't check this right now because this is an unscripted rant so just trust me bro), the wording Maruna uses is "a descendant of the sura". According to him, many, many millions of years ago, Cat Leez's ancestors were inferior Yaksha suras, and, as time passes, the lineage degenerated until the present day, when Leez the Cat's only claim to fame is having two tails (and green fur).
This shit is fucked up.
In the Kuberaverse, it is an absolutely irrelevant fact that, given enough generations, suras can degenerate into animals. From nastikas and rakshasas you can go to a creatures that are no different from dogs or horses. You start with thinking, feeling people, and end up with animals.
When you think about it, it really is messed up that rakshasas exist at all. No wonder the entire species gravitates around nastikas - THEY are the actual suras. Everyone else is one step closer to pure animalistic instinct. And every generation you go down, you get deeper and deeper.
There is no indication that this happens to humans. The one other intelligent reproductive species in the series does not have this problem, as far as we know. This only happens to suras.
Given that they are immortal, it is entirely plausible that they know this happens because they have personally seen it happen. Nastikas seldom interact with lower suras, but imagine if a rakshasa lives long enough to see their children have generations of descendants, and their descendants have their own generations of descendants, and they are able to see in them how intelligence decreases little by little given enough time. Imagine seeing someone like Leez the cat and wondering, "Is that my great-great-(...)-grandkid?"
It really drives the point of what the universe was built to be, imo. If you've read far enough into S3, you know Brahma essentially shaped this universe to be as punishing to humanity as possible. She specifically states that suras were meant to be destroyers.
There is no other point. Even the concept of rakshasas came to be because Brahma felt like accepting Ananta's suggestion. Of course they eventually turn into beasts - once you've gone down enough in power levels, what can they destroy?
Why would a nastika be capable of mental growth easily, if that risks maturing into someone who won't wantonly kill? Why would a rakshasa's life matter enough to be grieved, when they are just cannon fodder for their parents? Why wouldn't weak nastikas be killed by their peers? Why would suras value anything else?
It goes without saying that human existence in Kuberaland is no walk in the park, but man, being a sura is existential horror as well. It's like knowing the answers to all of the "why are we here" type of questions, and they are the worst possible ones. If humans are the cattle in the abattoir, suras are the butcher's knives. You kill until you break, and then you are discarded, because there is no use for you anymore.
Of course, this is all generalization. There are the likes of Jambavan, who is in paradise, or Gandharva, who is meant to achieve happiness. I speak of the species as a whole - individual differences always apply. There is also Menaka's belief that they live long so they can eventually learn from their mistakes, and atone for what they once. I do not believe this is contradictory at all, as this post is meant to discuss the worst aspects of their existence.
Anyways. I can't sleep. I just think there is some considerable Lovecraft-adjacent horror here and I like discussing it. Peace.
submitted by idonthaveaone
to Kubera [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:49 LeKeith123 Arriving in Japan in 6 days. I would appreciate help/feedback
First timer here! Traveling to Japan with my spouse and 11-year-old kid. I built this itinerary with help from examples posted here, on YouTube, and chatGTP 😎
Arriving at Haneda Airport on March 27th, returning home on April 18th.
I would appreciate your comments, and I know some days are packed. I have flexibility, but I have already reserved all the attractions. I already have my JR Pass, eSim, Suica, etc.
Thanks for your help 😃
Tokyo Day 1 - 03/27
Day 2 - 03/28
- Arrive at Haneda Airport + Limousine bus.
- Explore the hotel (Tokyo bay area)
- Dinner + rest
Day 3 - 03/29
- Shibuya (Yoyogi Park, Hachiko statue, Miyashita Park).
- Explore the Shibuya Crossing area
- Nintendo Tokyo
- Pokemon Center (stretch)
Day 4 - 03/30 Yokohama (Day trip)
- teamLab Planets
- Art Aquarium (Ginza)
- Meiji Shrine, Cat Street, Omotesando Avenue
- Explore some Cafes + Dinner
Day 5 - 03/31
- Travel to Gundam factory
- Yamashita park
- Cup noodle museum
- Sankeien Gardens (stretch)
Day 5 - 04/01
- Shinjuku (Check the Godzilla, Shinjuku gyoen, Suga jinja).
- Not sure about the following one
- Shopping + Pet cafés (lunch).
- My other option is:
- Miraikan - Science and tech museum
- Small worlds
Day 6 - 04/02
- Imperial palace (Hie Shrine)
- Ueno park
- Shinobazu no Ike Pond
- Kaneiji Temple
- Tokyo Skytree + dinner
- Akihabara (Kanda Moyjin shrine, Animate)
- Akihabara (Mandarake, Radio Center, Yodobashi camera)
- Tokyo Daijingu shrine
Kyoto Day 7 - 04/03
Day 8 - 04/04
- Travel to Kyoto
- Drop luggage (check-in) at the hotel.
- Ryoanji Temple
- Yasaka Shrine
- Hanamikoji Dori
- Explore Gyon
- Pontocho Alley + Dinner
Day 9 - 04/05
- Fushimi Inari Taisha shrine
- Nijo castle (+ teahouse)
- Kyoto Imperial palace (Gyoen national garden)
- Kiyomizudera temple
- Kyoto Ninenzaka Yasaka Chaya
Day 10 - 04/06
- Hozugawa river boat ride to Arashiyama
- Togetsukyio bridge, Bamboo forest
- Iwateyama (monkey park).
- Explore Gyon and Pontocho (stretch)
- Check-in at Ryokan
Osaka Day 11 - 04/07
Day 12 - 04/08 Nara (Day trip)
- Check-out at Ryokan
- Spend the morning at Toei Kyoto Studio park.
- Travel to Osaka
- Have dinner at Dotonbori (stretch) / Late check-in at the hotel
Day 13 - 04/09
- Nara park
- Todai-ji temple
- Mount Yoshinoyama
Day 14 - 04/10 Hiroshima (Day trip)
- Universal Studios (All day)
- Travel to Hiroshima
- Hiroshima peace memorial park
- Ferry to Miyajima
Tokyo Day 15 - 04/11
Day 16 - 04/12
- Travel to Tokyo.
- Have some rest at the hotel
- Shibuya Sky (late afternoon) + for dinner
Day 17 - 04/13
- Akihabara (Splatoon café if it still exists
- Pokemon center
- Pokemon café + dinner
Day 18 - 04/14
- Studio Ghibli museum
- Asakusa shrine (stretch)
Day 19 - 04/15 Honshū (Day trip) Day 20 - 04/16
- Tokyo DisneySea (All day)
Day 21 - 04/17
- SEGA /Arcades) & shopping Akihabara.
- Goodbye dinner + packing
- Hotel check-out + Haneda Airport
submitted by LeKeith123
to JapanTravel [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:44 veryshorthealer Trip report: First-time solo travel in south/west of Japan, 4 weeks from mid-Feb to mid-March
Contributing my own experiences as I got a lot of helpful information on this sub!
Went to Osaka - Kyoto - Nara - Fukuoka - Nagasaki - Hiroshima - Matsuyama - Okayama - Himeji - Wakayama.
Will mainly be writing about highlights for each place after some general info: General:
- Solo traveller in my early 20s from Australia. Travelling as an end of uni celebration for myself before I start my career. I am fluent in conversational Japanese, however reading and writing skills are at the level of primary school lol - google translate camera helped.
- I mainly travelled with one 32L backpack (used a light drawstring backpack on day trips when I left my 32L at hostels/ coin lockers). I did take a mostly empty suitcase to take souvenirs and just for some extra space at the end of my travels, but I left this at a friend's house while I was going around. And also to take my hiking boots for when I did the Kumano. Travelling light was amazing.
- JR pass was totally worth it as I used trains and shinkansen extensively. Also forgot my luggage like an idiot in a different city once and the JR pass saved me on a lot of time and money when I had to go back and retrieve it.
- I stayed in the cheapest hostels - great places to meet people and I met up with a few later on in my trip, which broke up the occasional boredom/loneliness of solo travel. Also went to izakaya and hot pot places with them where more = merrier.
- Got Mobal unlimited SIM card - however keep in mind that data speed slows SIGNIFICANTLY after going through the first 7GB, might as well not have been unlimited. I should have used free Wifi whenever possible.
- Withdrawing cash - major fuck up of mine, I only withdrew 10,000 to 20,000yen each time, so wasted a lot of money on transaction fees. Next time will cash out bigger amounts, especially as risk of theft in Japan is relatively low. Am counting this as a lesson for a first time traveller.
- Overall expenses including plane tickets, food/ entertainment expenses, accommodation, travel insurance (via RACV), transport, SIM card = $4000 AUD for 4 weeks (I did minimal shopping, also stayed with friends for free for 1 week).
- Churaisai: Okinawan cuisine restaurant - went on a friend's recommendation. Delicious, one of my favourite restaurants now. In Takatsuki, only a couple minutes walk from Settsu-Tonda Station.
- Mister Donut and Duskin Museum - small, however can decorate or make your own donuts if you book (which I didn't). Actually found the upstairs Duskin cleaning museum more fascinating.
- Namba, Dotonbori, Umeda - busiest part of Osaka, loved the vibes, great street food and shopping. Definitely get some takoyaki.
- Hattori Ryokuchi Koen - in Suita. Open air museum of old Japanese farmhouses, found it surprisingly very interesting to imagine how people must've lived. Beautiful plum blossoms in bloom as well.
- Minoh Koen - Beautiful landscape. Must try the momiji tempura (deep fried maple leaves).
- Super fast mochi pounding - see up close and then enjoy the freshly pounded delicious yomogi mochi filled with anko paste and covered in kinako powder.
- Todaiji - one of the largest bronze statues of Buddha.
- Horyuji - arrived 20 minutes before closing, was rushed through but also there were absolutely no other tourists left and the atmosphere of the quiet temple was something else.
- Kofun - ancient tombs/ graves for important people, interesting if you are into history.
- Arashiyama - beautiful bamboo forest but busy with tourists. My favourite part was the Monkey Park (requires a fair uphill hike but beautiful view of Arashiyama town). Tenryuji Garden was also very pretty and peaceful. Lot of food and souvenir stores.
- Kinkakuji - beautiful shrine covered in gold.
- Byodoin - tranquil garden and shrine. Located in Uji which is famous for its green tea.
- Best tonkotsu ramen I've ever had at a place called Kirin ramen. Fukuoka is famous for hakata ramen!
- Uminonakamichi Seaside Park - rented a bicycle and cycled around, is on a scenic island connected to the mainland. Then walked to Shikanoshima (which is further along the island) to the beach and Shimanoumi Jinja.
- Motsunabe at a place called Miyamoto, staff were super friendly and the food was so good! Convinced some people I met at the hostel to eat with me as nabe is something you can't really eat alone, and the place was only across the road. We had an unfinished bottle of sake there and they let us take it back to the hostel.
- Dazaifu - main temple sadly under construction but had umegae mochi (so good!). Pretty plum blossom trees. Line of shops leading to temple from the station selling souvenirs and other goodies.
- Ainoshima Cat Island - caught the ferry here with a new friend from the hostel. Beautiful ocean scenery. Friendly cats. Delicious roast curry for lunch at this hidden away restaurant, awesome vibes, they gave us pieces of sea glass to take home at the end. Very cute.
- Yatai - small mobile food stalls alongside the river in Fukuoka. The one we went to had great gyoza and vibes.
- Bomb Museum and Peace Park - heartbreaking and thought-provoking. I have been to the Hiroshima one before but this museum is definitely worth going to as well. Cheap admission, very well structured, very interesting and important lessons.
- Urakami Cathedral - beautiful cathedral but emphasised that it is not a tourist attraction.
- Oka Masaharu Museum - small 3 storey home exhibit tucked away, a shame it is not better known or advertised. I was the only one there and it looked closed from the outside when I was looking for it. Very detailed and informative sources on the war crimes committed by Japan on Korea and China.
- Dejima - open air museum of the preserved former trading Dutch post. Reconstructed buildings and exhibitions inside. Open til late.
- Champon at Lao Lee in Nagasaki's Chinatown. Must try
- Unzen Onsen - debated whether worthwhile the 1.5hr bus ride from Nagasaki but glad I went. Bubbling mud and vapour clouds. Wish I had planned better and went early enough to hike. Soaked in the onsen. Had to get used to the sulphur smell but very cool place.
- Toruko rice is a Nagasaki specialty with spaghetti, beef sauce, tonkatsu and curry pilaf on the one plate. Tasted great.
- Inusayama Observatory - took ropeway to the top of the mountain to see one of the top 3 night views in Japan.
SHIMANAMI KAIDO CYCLING: ONOMICHI to IMABARI 76km
- Note: only time I stayed in a capsule hotel and didn't enjoy as much as my other accom. Something like 30 beds in one room, lots of business people coming and going at odd times, people not as friendly as a guesthouse. Obviously this is not relevant just to Hiroshima.
- Miyajima - ate Hiroshimayaki, climbed Mt Misen (very steep! Took around 75mins to climb 2.5km but view was worth it). Must eat age momiji manju.
- Fukuyama - went to the castle grounds, and the art museum. 2 exhibits in the art museum plus an additional special katana exhibit which we unfortunately didn't have time for. But art exhibits were cheap and I enjoyed it.
- Stayed in Onomichi the night before - small seaside town. Cinema Museum and History Museum were small but interesting, especially the cinema museum. However there is no English information so found it a bit inaccessible.
- Left early to rent the bicycle and catch the ferry across to the cycle starting point. Would recommend anyone in the area to do the cycle, it is absolutely beautiful going across the 7 islands between Honshu and Shikoku, biking across the ocean on the bridges connecting the land. I am not a cyclist but relatively fit so I finished in about 6 hours, and only stopped briefly for breaks. Because I left so early many of the stores weren't open for the first half of the trip. Doable for beginners as well, you can cycle part of it and go back or catch a bus, split it into two days by staying a night somewhere, or cruise along the whole thing in about 10 hours. Path is incredibly well marked and easy to follow, roads are safe and lead all the way to Imabari station, the finishing point.
- Area is famous for citrus, lots of citrus desserts even in the konbini.
- Caught the train to Dogo Onsen after my cycle. Unfortunately the main onsen was under construction, and only allowing limited numbers to a restricted area. I opted to go to the two smaller onsens connected to it called Tsubakinoyu (soooooo hot! Couldn't stay in longer than 5 minutes at a time. Awesome for my fatigued muscles) and Asukanoyu (the newest of the three onsens, very clean and very warm).
- I may have been getting tired of travel at this point but felt like there wasn't much to enjoy here. Okayama Castle was pretty from the outside, they had English resources but I still found it a bit hard to follow. I should've also eaten beforehand as there was only a small cafe inside. Korakuen Garden is famous and huge but the grass looked a bit dead when I went. Still beautiful though, nice place for a picnic.
- Kurashiki was very cool! Old preserved merchant town with buildings converted into museums, shops and restaurants. Area is famous for producing denim. Easy access via train from Okayama.
- Kibiji / Kibi plans - rented a mamachari (bicycle) but I got lost and didn't make it the whole 17km between Bizen-Ichinomiya station and Sojo station as I didn't have enough time. Easy to get lost if not paying attention to signs. Pleasant trail meandering through rice fields, going past historical sites.
WAKAYAMA - KUMANO KODO PILGRIMAGE HIKE, NAKAHECHI ROUTE
- One of the few surviving castles in Japan. Obviously maintained and refurbished but walls still intact after hundreds of years! Beautiful structure, extensive and fascinating history exhibits. Definitely worth going.
- An artist called Yuki Matsuoka had a little exhibition in the shopping street between Himeji station and the castle. Was some really cool art, and artist is hella friendly.
- Spent one night in Tanabe, then hiked 4 full days (80km total for me) staying in Tsugizakura, Yunomine onsen, Koguchi and Shingu.
- World Heritage Site. Beautiful and challenging hike across mountains. Saw 2 wild deer, felt very lucky. Visited the three Grand Shinto Shrines in the region: Hongu Taisha, Nachi Taisha and Hayatama Taisha, as well as Nachi Falls, the tallest single-tier waterfall in Japan.
- Required extensive planning as minimal food available, accommodation is limited and needs to be booked early. If staying in Yunomine Onsen my hostel had 3 of its own private onsens inside included in accommodation fee. Blissful after a day of hiking.
- I regret not collecting stamps from the very start, as if you do this and the Camino de Santiago they award you with a 'dual pilgrim' recognition, as they are the only two pilgrimage routes listed as World Heritage sites. Also the stamps are very detailed and unique to each area.
- I caught the train back to Tanabe from Shingu along the coast - stunning ocean scenery and beach areas. Stayed another night in Tanabe before heading to Kansai Airport to return home.
Had the most wonderful time :)) Just missed the cherry blossom season but also means I missed the peak tourist season too so am content. Would love to explore the north and east areas of Japan next time I travel!
submitted by veryshorthealer
to JapanTravel [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:40 MyIguanaLovesMe How common are fleas with the lower priced sitters?
I live in the southern US. Back in January I bparded my dog and he came home scratching. Couldn't find any fleas on him so I got him groomed and it seemed to help.
A couple months later, I find him scratcing again. I inspect his fur and find him COVERED in fleas. At least 5 on him after his flea bath/comb was all said and done. Makes me think he brought fleas into the house back in January and they just hatched their new brood or something.
I washed thoroughly, bathed him quite a bit, and brought him to the vet for the trifecta pill or whatever it's called. This was about three weeks ago and he has seemed better. Haven't seen any fleas on him and have been cuddling with him without getting bitten.
Fast forward to yesterday. Just picked him up from a board with a different person (obviously). They evidently had taken him to the dog park. So today I sit with him for MAYBE 30 minutes and all of a sudden we are both itching like crazy. We look at each other like "oh no." I searched his fur and sure enough, found one scurrying.
Could flea infestations with Rover actually be this common? I put him with sitters in the $15-$20 range because they seemed like good people and I figured it would be OK, but now I am second guessing it. Is it possible his simplicity trifecta pill just isn't working?
Please help. We are so itchy ...
submitted by MyIguanaLovesMe
to RoverPetSitting [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:33 hieronymus_my_g A dog bit my dick.
I live in Brooklyn, New York.
Today I was walking home from the park and a dog (70 pound doodle mix) lunged at me and bit my dick.
I know it sounds silly, but a lady with a young girl, newborn in a stroller and dog were walking by on the sidewalk. As I passed them, the dog, at crotch height, lunged at me and but my penis.
I immediately fell to the ground and feared that my dick had been torn off. Then, after I was able to come to my senses, I saw that there was 3 bite wounds and bruising to the penis.
The dog owner called their nanny and then she took me to urgent care and paid for the urgent care visit, where they diagnosed me with a Penile Contusion and surface wounds.
I am confused on what to do next. As I type this out, my penis is throbbing and covered in antibiotic ointment to reduce the chances of infection. There is a chance that something was damaged and my penis never works properly again.
Further, I went home after the urgent care visit and was greeted at the door by my upstairs neighbors dog. She is the cutest, most docile animal and I know her very well.
Yet I had an instinctual aversion to her that I also felt when seeing other dogs on the street later that night.
What should be my next steps forward here?
submitted by hieronymus_my_g
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:28 JaniesWurld A few questions about Park Place in the 1990s...
I grew up in Kirkland and have since moved away, but I figured this was the best place to see if anyone might remember a few shops that used to be in Park Place.
These were all there in the 90s, but I don't think lasted even until 2000 -- the first was a video store sandwiched between Noah's Bagels and the optometrist. The logo had green in it, but that's all I can remember.
The second is a CD/record store that was next to the movie theater - I only remember it being "something-street" or something like that.
I know this is probably a fools errand, but if anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it!
submitted by JaniesWurld
to Kirkland [link] [comments]