Grey's anatomy season 19 episode 3
Grey's Anatomy on ABC
2011.11.08 20:14 TiZonBE Grey's Anatomy on ABC
The subreddit for all your Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice Discussion! The show was created by Shonda Rhimes and it premiered in 2005 by ABC.
2012.07.15 07:59 makeitworkoryouout Project Runway
A subreddit to discuss Project Runway! This subreddit is in no way associated with Bravo, it's run by fans for fans.
2014.07.10 00:13 NicholasCajun The Last Kingdom: A subreddit all things related to the show or the books
A subreddit for "The Last Kingdom," the BBC/Netflix television show set in medieval England. The show is an adaption of Bernard Cornwell’s best-selling series of historical novels known as "The Saxon Stories." Content from both the books and the TV series are welcome!
2023.06.05 10:40 Nezable I just found an another account with the same tracklist
submitted by Nezable to Eminem [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 09:56 CameronG95 Looks like there might be a mistake incoming on Thursday (1 of 4 or 1 of 5)
submitted by CameronG95 to EASportsFC [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 09:56 CameronG95 Looks like there might be a mistake incoming on Thursday (1 of 4 or 1 of 5)
2023.06.05 09:53 YouAbsoluteCoward Ana has now been on the podcast longer than Karnell was
Pod started in July 2015 and Mike left in April ‘19, roughy 3 years 9 months. Ana’s first episode was July ‘19 which was about 3 years 11 months ago. Granted, Ana probably has been on less episodes because they may have missed an episode or two during the zoom era 👀😂(not 2023 though they’ve been killing it)
submitted by YouAbsoluteCoward
to Twinnovation [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 09:38 sushi-film88 [Future Episode Ideas] What could happen in later episodes of Helluva Boss in the future?
Some Helluva Boss episode ideas that I would like to see in the future:
- How Moxxie & Millie first met and were married.
- How Millie & Chazwick Thurman met and what happened between them that could lead to why she has a HUGE hate for Chaz now. (Especially since I have heard that there were plans for an origin story on how Millie and Chaz met in the Season 2 Helluva Boss episode "Exes and Oohs," but was scrapped due to timing or pacing issues, or something else.)
- Moxxie & Loona getting to team up without arguing nor fighting each other like cats and dogs.
- How and Why does Moxxie & Loona hate each other so much, along with Loona constantly thinking that Moxxie is fat.
- The return of the three cherubs from the Season 1 Helluva Boss episode "C.H.E.R.U.B." and what have they been doing since their time on Earth.
submitted by sushi-film88
to HelluvaBoss [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 09:38 ItchyDog77 Made it to mythical glory solo queue, thanks to Joy. Please dont nerf her anymore.
2023.06.05 09:23 neutronhairline You need one of these to better apply cosmerna.
2023.06.05 09:14 MagpieKidMum2023 Magpie swooping
Massive thanks to the Reddit community - here are the results from the recent Magpie survey!
The survey, conducted by an 8 year old school student, received 31,432 responses from across the globe with 20,573 responses originating from an Australian IP address.
From the Australian responses, key findings were:
· Men who are “bald on top” are twice as likely (30%) to have been swooped in the preceding twelve months than people with other hairstyles (15%).
· As people’s height increases, their risk of being swooped increases. People over 6 feet tall are twice as likely to experience recent swooping than those with a height under 5.3 feet (21% compared to 10%).
· A high Body Mass Index (BMI) has a slight effect on increasing risk, with 17% of people with a BMI of obese recently being swooped, compared to 11% for those with an underweight BMI or 14% for those with a normal BMI.
· 11% of people who had been swooped by magpies were hurt during the last swooping incident.
· Males were slightly more likely to have been swooped in the past twelve months (16%) than females (13%). Females are slightly more likely to have never been swooped (35%) than males (30%) and more likely to hold positive attitudes towards magpies.
· The most common activity being undertaken when swooped was walking (66% of females and 56% of men); followed by riding a bike (19% of females and 33% of males).
· Although attitudes to magpies are influenced by whether people have been swooped or not (14% of those recently swooped hate magpies compared to 4% of those never swooped), the largest attitudinal rating for every group was 10(love). Even those swooped and hurt by a magpie were more likely to love them than hold negative views. There are 6 times as many people who love magpies than those who hate them.
The researcher, Emma aka The Magpie Kid, was prompted to investigate magpie behaviour after observing a local magpie “Mr Swoopsalot” who appeared to target tall, solid men with thin or receding hairstyles.
“It’s been really fun doing this survey. I’ve been amazed that so many people wanted to talk about magpies and get involved. I hope my project helps people understand magpies better, and that people will understand that magpie dads are just looking after their babies. If you take time to make friends with magpies before swooping season, they will learn that you are not dangerous but are their friend. Thank you for your help.”
submitted by MagpieKidMum2023
to AustralianBirds [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 09:02 AutoModerator LIB Weekly Discussion
**Spoilers from all 4 seasons are allowed here*\
Check out our other S4 Megathreads!
submitted by AutoModerator
to LoveIsBlindOnNetflix [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 08:45 IsMaBxrrito [Xbox] [PSN] [H] 61% of Sundae Master Set! [W] The Rest Left 🍨
🐽PLEASE CHECK YOUR INVENTORY, ITS A RARE DECAL🐽
✅ 172/281 ✅
((ANY SERIES IS FINE ON CERT ONES))
🛑ALL LISTED, I NEED STILL🛑
• Acrobat - White, Grey, Cobalt, Burnt Sienna, Saffron, Lime, Forest Green, Purple (8)
• Aviator - White, Grey, Pink, Cobalt, Orange, Purple (6)
• Goalkeeper - Grey, Pink, Cobalt, Sky Blue, Forest Green, Orange, Purple (7)
• Guardian - White, Grey, Crimson, Pink, Cobalt, Sky Blue, Lime, Orange (8)
• Juggler - Crimson, Pink, Cobalt, Sky Blue, Lime, Forest Green, Purple (7)
• Paragon - Pink, Cobalt, Sky Blue, Saffron, Lime, Purple (6)
• Playmaker - White, Crimson, Cobalt, Sky Blue, Burnt Sienna, Forest Green, Orange (7)
• Scorer - Grey, Sky Blue, Saffron, Lime, Orange (5)
• Show-Off - Black, White, Grey, Purple (4)
• Sniper - Black, Grey, Cobalt, Sky Blue, Lime, Forest Green, Orange (7)
• Striker - Grey, Forest Green (2)
• Sweeper - Black, Pink (2)
• Tactician - Black, Crimson, Burnt Sienna, Forest Green (4)
• Turtle - White, Grey, Sky Blue, Saffron, Lime, Forest Green, Orange, Purple (8)
• Victor - Black, Grey, Crimson, Cobalt, Sky Blue, Saffron, Purple (7)
UNCERT CRATE SETS
• Impact - COMPLETE ✅
• Golden Lantern ‘19 - Unpainted (1)
• Golden Gift ‘19 - Unpainted, White, Cobalt (3)
• Golden Moon 22’ - Unpainted, White, Grey, Pink, Cobalt, Sky Blue, Burnt Sienna, Saffron, Lime, Forest Green, Orange, Purple (13)
Golden Toolkit - Crimson, Sky Blue, Forest Green (4)
submitted by IsMaBxrrito
to RocketLeagueExchange [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 08:43 ash_5512 Getting frustrated.
I want to begin by expressing how this show has effortlessly secured its place among my top 5 favorite shows of all time. I find myself enamored by almost every aspect of it, ranging from the amazing acting to the captivating storyline that induces both fear and confusion. One element that particularly resonates with me is how this place manifests itself as a character in its own right.
However, despite my profound love for the show, I must admit to feeling a sense of frustration. As we find ourselves at episode 7 of season 2, it becomes evident that we are no closer to unraveling the mysteries within. Each episode only serves to raise more questions, leaving us yearning for answers. With the limited number of episodes remaining in the season, I fear that we may face a rushed episode attempting to explain everything, or worse yet, an onslaught of unanswered questions, leaving us in a state of bewilderment as season 2 concludes, and forcing us to endure the agonizing wait for season 3. Anyone agree?
submitted by ash_5512
to FromTVEpix [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 08:24 BruteSentiment Daily Minors Quick-Notes 6/4/23 - Grant McCray wins a bad offensive day
| || | submitted by BruteSentiment to SFGiants [link] [comments]
I won’t lie…today sucked if you liked offense in the Giants farm system, but Grant McCray had a nice day with a triple and a home run. But there are some encouraging pitching performances and one free agent debut to check out, at least. So read? Please?
AAA: Tacoma 4, Sacramento 1 Link https://preview.redd.it/x92y2qzs754b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d978d26208f8039ec92ae3f0a9c80280a79256c1 Sacramento Notes:
- A weak offensive day led to a Sacramento loss. Sacramento and Tacoma traded runs in the first inning, but the River Cats only managed a total of three hits. In the 5th, Tacoma got the big hit: a 3-run home run that broke the tie and gave Tacoma the win.
- Rehabbing Joey Bart had one of the team’s three hits, playing seven innings behind the plate while going 1-for-3 with two strikeouts. Bart has played three games on this rehab stint, and has gone 2-for-11 (.182) with five strikeouts.
- Luis Matos was 1-for-4 with a single. With 17 games under his belt at Triple-A, with a batting line of .297/.434/.551 with five doubles, two triples, and one home run. He has six strikeouts to five walks.
- Starting pitcher Keaton Winn had four strong innings, giving up just one unearned run on two hits and two walks, with six strikeouts, and also committed an error with a bad pickoff throw. Winn shaved his ERA to 4.35, and now has 51 strikeouts to 21 walks in 41.1 innings.
- Erik Miller faced seven batters, walking two of them and striking out the rest in 1.2 innings. The five strikeouts are a season-high, and he now has 21 strikeouts to 10 walks in 15.2 innings, and his ERA is now 2.30.
AA: Erie 6, Richmond 1 Link https://preview.redd.it/rnsxapit754b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=838a4045dda75aa0d3f46f704148a51c9c518685 Richmond Notes:
- In Double-A, it was another weak offensive output. Richmond managed just two hits, although they did manage to get a run, as both hits were doubles and the run scored on a sacrifice fly. Meanwhile, Ryan Murphy had his best start in a while, but ultimate Richmond gave up six runs for a relatively easy win for Erie.
- Jimmy Glowenke had one of the only hits of the day, going 1-for-3 with his first double at Double-A. In five games with Richmond, Glowenke is now 5-for-18 (.278) with the double as his first extra-base hit of any kind with his new team. He also has a walk and four strikeouts.
- The other hit was from catcher Andy Thomas, who was 1-for-4 with his sixth double of the season. The turn of the calendar to June has been good for Thomas, who is now 4-for-12 (.333) with a double and a home run, though with no walks and four strikeouts. Overall, he’s batting .215 with six doubles and five home runs.
- It was a good start for Ryan Murphy, who gave up only one run on four hits and no walks, with three strikeouts. It was a good bounceback for Murphy after he gave up six runs in his last start. It was Murphy’s first appearance of the season without a walk, and in his five May starts, Murphy had walked 14 in 16.0 combined innings.
High-A: Vancouver 7, Eugene 3 Link https://preview.redd.it/oa1uq21u754b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e930a5ad27ebf4220766270bab2c559eab051524 Eugene Notes:
- The Emeralds managed five hits, with Grant McCray providing the power, but that and Eugene’s three runs paled in comparison to Vancouver, scoring seven runs on 13 hits. Vancouver scored four runs in the first inning, highlighted by a triple and a home run, and never looked back.
- Grant McCray led the team by going 2-for-4 with a triple and a home run. That gives McCray three triples and eight home runs to go with seven doubles in 49 games. McCray has a batting line of .236/.345/.426 with 29 walks to 68 strikeouts.
- Carter Howell was 2-for-3 with a walk. In a very successful six games after his High-A callup, Howell now has a .458/.500/.583 batting line with a double and triple. That’s after he had a .337/.398/.500 in 39 games at San Jose.
- The only other hit by Eugene was Aeverson Arteaga, who went 1-for-4 with three strikeouts. In 47 games, Arteaga has 24 walks to 54 strikeouts, with a .209/.307/.390 batting line for Eugene.
- Starter Matt Mikulski had a really fough game, giving up six runs, four earned, in 3.1 innings on six hits and three walks, while striking out only one. Mikulski’s ERA bumped up to 7.89 on the season with the game. He’s given up 40 hits in 29.2 innings, allowing a .331 batting average. He’s struck out 32 against 22 walks.
- Reliever Seth Lonsway had a good game, with 2.2 scoreless innings, allowing two hits and two walks while striking out five. But it’s his first game out of 11 on the season in which he did not allow a run. He has a 6.82 ERA with 33 strikeouts to 19 walks in 34.1 innings.
Low-A: Fresno 7, San Jose 2 Link https://preview.redd.it/x5quozou754b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f54335f06e72c2124c62037d0318f82b47fc4faf San Jose Notes:
- Hey! San Jose had solid offense, scoring two runs on seven hits, but their defense led something to be lacked. Five errors led to four unearned runs for Fresno as the Grizzlies took the finale of the series.
- Reggie Crawford picked up his first hit of the season (in his second game as a hitter), going 1-for-4 with a double, the only San Jose extra-base hit. He’s now 1-for-7, with his last game as a hitter back on May 24th.
- Right fielder Turner Hill went 2-for-4 with a walk and a steal. In four games with the Giants since he signed, Hill is 6-for-17 (.353) with a double, and has a walk to two strikeouts, with two steals in as many attempts.
- Third baseman Andrew Kachel was 1-for-3 with a walk, but also had two errors in the horrible defensive game. Kachel has a .299/.382/.460 with 19 walks to 41 strikeouts, and has 13 doubles to three home runs. Kachel, who has played games across three positions this season, now has three errors in 13 games at first, two errors in five games, and four errors in 13 games at third.
- Starter Hayden Wynja had a bit of a mixed start, giving up five runs in 4.0 innings, but just one earned run, on three hits and no walks, with three strikeouts. Wynja now has a 4.20 ERA, the lowest it’s been since mid-April. Wynja now has 40 strikeouts to 11 walks in 30.0 innings.
- Sean Newcomb made his season debut at Low-A, striking out two without allowing any baserunners in a single inning of work. The 29-year old signed as a minor league free agent in the offseason. Newcomb has spent parts of six seasons in the Majors, mostly with Atlanta, but with both the Braves and Cubs in 2022, with a career MLB ERA of 4.52, but a 2022 MLB ERA of 8.78.
One final note…come back for the Daily Minors Quick Notes tomorrow! That’s right, we will have Monday baseball, as the Arizona Complex League and Dominican Summer League begin play. 8 minor league teams! Notes for those teams will be significantly shorter, as there’s less notable prospects at that level, and I won’t do game recap paragraphs unless there’s something really notable. Gotta save time after all!
2023.06.05 08:19 DeepCleanBrillo Season finale and season 4 in general felt like a different show
The whole thing was not great. The finale did not lead up to the hype. Season 1-3 are the greatest pieces of television possibly ever and they absolutely fumbled the bag season 4. There wasn’t a single scene that was corny as a result of improper writing s1-3 but almost every episode of season 4 has painfully cringey writing in the “high pressure” situations. All of season 4 feels like a family guy rewrite parody of the show. I felt this from the 1st episode. Every tom and gregg moment felt forced and cringe. The siblings banter felt like “hey fans we also remember their idiosyncrasies and inside jokes” season 4 felt like a parody of itself.
submitted by DeepCleanBrillo
to SuccessionTV [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 08:05 Competitive-Network3 [US][SELLING] SELLING ENTIRE COLLECTION! Part 1
Broke College Student need cash quick and am willing to bundle everything and anything for a hefty discount
resellers are welcome here lol
Ship FREE for orders $20 or more!
Will pretty much accept any and all offers that come my way.
Paypal gs shipped through usps media mail, shipping for figures will be more
Will ship the day payment is received.
Condition varies a lot, all are used mostly G3, some slightly better, some slightly worse
|Tu Love Ru Mikan Yuki Yukata ver. 1/8 scale FREEing (Open box) ||$35 |
|Ninja Slayer Yamoto Koki 1/8 scale Aquamarine (New in box) ||$35 |
|To Heart 2 Manaka Komaki Maid ver. 1/8 scale Kotobukiya (Open box) ||$35 |
|Nendoroid Honoka Kosaka Love Live! (loose in box) ||$15 |
|Nendoroid Umi Sonoda Love Live! (loose in box) ||$18 |
|Nendoroid Miyafuji Yoshika Strike Witches (loose in box) ||$19 |
|El Cazador de la Bruja Part Two 2: Episodes 14-26 (DVD, 2-Disc Set) ||$4 |
|Millennium Actress (BLU-RAY + DVD) STEELBOOK *Case Broken* ||$4 |
|CLAMP Double Feature DVD SAVE Edition ||$3 |
|One Piece dvd season Five voyage one ||$4 |
|One Piece: Film Z (movie 12) bluray/dvd combo pack ||$6 |
|One Piece film gold dvd ||$5 |
|DBZ season 1 orange box set ||$2 |
|DBZ season 1 orange box set #2 ||$2 |
|The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD ||$7 |
|Escaflowne Ultimate Edition DVD Box Set English Anime. DVD, Extras, Soundtrack ||$3 |
|OOP First Printing Pokemon movie manga ||I don't know if these are a set but I am asking $45 on each of them |
|Classroom of the Elite 1-5 G5 (new) ||$35 |
|Imouto sae Irebaii (A Sister's all you need) 1-4 plus extra story manga ||$25 |
|One Piece 104 (Gear Five) ||$5 |
|Hunter Hunter 37 ||$5 |
|Berserk official guidebook ||$10 |
|Wanted ||$2 |
|Wild ones ||$2 |
|1 2 Beast 1 ||$3 |
|Haganai 50% more fail ||$2 |
|Ultimo 1 ||$3 |
|Ultimo 2 ||$4 |
|Species Domain 4 ||$2 |
|Spirit Circle 3 ||$2 |
|Captain Harlock 6 ||$2 |
|Fullmetal Alchemist volume 1 (Foil book) ||$4 |
|Fullmetal Alchemist volume 2 (Foil book) ||$4 |
|Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka 1 ||$3 |
|Harukana Receive 1 ||$3 |
|Evangelion omnibus 1 ||$10 |
|Attack on Titan guidebook ||$5 |
|Attack on Titan 16 special edition ||$5 |
|One Piece omnibus (9 total) ||$90 ($12 individually) |
|Alita Battle Angel Deluxe edition (volume 1-3) ||$20 (forgot to take picture of, will send upon request) |
|Nausicaa (3-7) ||$20 |
|Battle Vixens 9 ||$2 |
|Overlord 1 ||$4 |
|Konosuba 1-3 ||$7 |
|Cage of Eden (4-7,10-11) ||$15 |
|Very Very Sweet 8 ||$2 |
|Momotte Lollipop (2-7) ||$15 |
|Haganai volume 1 ||$3 |
|Overlord 2 ||$4 |
|Devil part timer 3 ||$3 |
|Devil Part timer 4 ||$3 |
|Oreimo 4 ||$3 |
|Tokyo Ghoul (1-10, missing 3) ||$20 |
|Negima (lot of 6) ||$11 (will sell individual if necessary) |
submitted by Competitive-Network3
to mangaswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 07:58 LooseLipsSinkShips21 LIP SYNC: Drag Race - REVERSED: Season 1: Episode 5 - Drag School Of Charm
2023.06.05 07:48 A2HV3RSE This season felt like 3 seasons
Finished the final season, cried in it, and I liked the ending, but the second half of the season felt badly paced, and a tiny bit rushed, not very rushed but noticeable enough. Now I know it was cancelled and given 1 last season by Netflix, but let’s say it had been given those additional 3 seasons Jeff wanted, how would’ve panned out for a minute.
-Season 4 part one is basically the same, so there’s no need to change anything.
-Season 5 is the first 5ish episodes of part 2, but extended to 13, as there was a lot of good stuff in this part, like Angelina being able to project as someone to the characters, the whole 828 facilitates, and also just Angelina plot line, ending when the government locks up the passengers along with Eden and Angelina getting a group.
-Season 6 will be the last 4-5 episodes minus the finale, extended to 16, for the 8 months we whizzed past, showing the development of the Ben and Michaela, the relationship growth of Saanvi and the random doctor, and Angelina and her flock and kinda feeling like the final season, cuz it only felt like the final 3 seasons in the last 3 episodes, and have the finale be the same but when Olive, Eden, Vazquez, and Drea leave and have them understand they might never see them again and accept that because it just felt like Ben and Michaela forgot about them.
But other than that the finale was really good, and I loved, and I liked the final season a lot and thought Jeff and the writing team did the best they could with the 20 episodes they were handed and thank them for the 5 years of mystery, God, and fun they have given from ages 11-16, and I hope they make other great projects in the futures.
submitted by A2HV3RSE
to ManifestNBC [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 07:38 CPT_Skor_215 Dual Survival
Has anyone ever seen Dual Survival? I'll tell you what... Matt Graham is probably the best survivalist I've ever seen on any of these types of shows! He doesn't do it naked, but the guy actually lives out in the wilderness in Utah and has made the clothes and shoes he wears from things he's collected and tanned himself!
There were episodes where he was paired up with a former Special Forces guy. In one of those, the Special Forces guy went out to look for game to hunt while Matt stayed back to build up their camp. After about 3 or 4 hours, Matt had made and hung two hammocks, made a couple cups and had cold water ready for the other guy when he got back!
I like to see real survival in these shows, not the garbage we're seeing in this season. Right now we're just seeing drama unfold in Naked and Afraid Last One Standing. And the competition means we're not seeing anyone build shelters or really use their environment to the fullest. It's pretty dumb right now. And everyone acts like they hate Jeff because of something bad he did (I could debate all day about that stuff) but in reality they all know Jeff is one of the best survivalists there and want him gone because they have reason to dislike him. They don't have reason to dislike Matt yet. But Matt would have to be their next target because he's easily one of the best survivalists there and probably the top one if they get Jeff out of there.
submitted by CPT_Skor_215
to nakedandafraid [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 07:36 scarlet2248 Wedding Venue in The US: Our Recommendation Part II
Popular wedding venues in the western and central states were featured in Part 1 of US wedding venues
. So in part two, we'll focus on wedding venues in the eastern states. Whether it's a luxurious hotel, a rustic barn, or a spacious meadow, all are included. Again, the features of these venues and the approximate prices will be written. Let's explore these beautiful wedding venues!
Wisconsin Wedding Venues
The Paine Art Center and Gardens
This is an art museum located at 1410 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh. It is an English-style country estate and has nearly four acres of gardens. It has perennial plants and is a great outdoor ceremony venue. Also, there is a historic mansion, charming carriage house, and greenhouse. The venue can accommodate up to 200 people and costs approximately $3000 to $4000 For 100 Guests
This is a professional event venue located at 515 E Main St, Stoughton. This historic venue offers industrial and rustic charm with exposed brick walls, high ceilings, and wood beams. It has ample space for ceremonies and receptions. The venue offers event coordination, customizable lighting options, a bridal suite, and access to preferred vendors. Accommodations for up to 250 people start at $3,500 for a 12-hour rental
The Enchanted Barn
Located at 1543 6 1/2 Ave, Hillsdale, this barn has an old-world rustic atmosphere around every corner. Featuring several indoor and outdoor venues, one of the most popular ceremony locations is located in Barn's upper-level Hayloft, featuring old wood timbers. Several wedding package options are available here and can accommodate up to 220 people. Off-season all-inclusive wedding packages are $5,000 plus $21 per person.
Illinois Wedding Venues
This is a historic mansion located at 3S501 Naperville Rd, Wheaton. a short drive from Chicago. The mansion is also surrounded by a forest preserve that allows for nature-filled photos. There are seven ceremony locations in total, and the largest Magnolia Garden can accommodate up to 300 guests. Venue rentals start at $3,500
The Morton Arboretum
This is a public nature garden and outdoor museum located at 4100 IL-53, Lisle. Inside there are not only mature trees and flowers but also a playground for children. Offering beautiful woodland and lakeside views. The large garden has a total of 12 venues to choose from and the largest room can accommodate up to 300 guests. Prices range from $600 to $9,000 depending on the size of the room and the time of year it is held
Located at 1840 W Hubbard St, Chicago, this is a very unique location that serves as a store besides being a wedding venue. It preserves treasured furniture from the past. This old Chicago warehouse offers an enchanting vintage atmosphere. The ceremony and banquet space can accommodate about 200 people and space rentals start at $4,000
Kentucky Wedding Venues
The Barn at Cedar Grove
The address is 1000 Brockman Keltner Rd, Greensburg, which has a rustic barn setting with picturesque scenery. Offering outdoor ceremony space, climate-controlled reception space, bridal suite, groom's quarters, and fire pit. The venue in the barn can accommodate up to 230 people. For fewer guests, the average budget for a wedding here is between $6,000 and $9,000
The Brown Hotel
This 100-year-old hotel is located at 335 W Broadway, Louisville. The hotel has a striking Georgian Revival look and offers elegant ballrooms, luxurious accommodations, and a gorgeous rooftop garden. The hotel also has extensive experience in hosting weddings of different cultures, such as Jewish and Indian weddings. Prices are $18,000 in the off-season and can accommodate up to 300 guests
Talon Winery & Vineyards
This winery has a large outdoor space at 7086 Tates Creek Rd, Lexington. Offers vineyard and winery backdrop, outdoor ceremony space, and rustic barn. The best part is the wine-tasting and vineyard tours. The venue can accommodate up to 250 guests and prices for ceremonies start at $1500
Tennessee Wedding Venues
Located at 28 Bussell Rd, Gordonsville, our vacation accommodations are perfect for small weddings. Surrounded by scenic walking trails, mountains, and woods. This venue specializes in small weddings of 30 people or less, with a focus on an intimate and cozy experience. Wedding packages range from $1795 to $5000
Dixon Gallery and Gardens
An art gallery on 17 acres of gardens located at 4339 Park Ave, Memphis, offers a romantic and artistic setting for weddings. The gallery offers two indoor reception venues as well as woodlands and gardens, both of which can accommodate up to 200 guests. Prices are approximately $4000 to $5000 For 100 guests
The Bell Tower
The Bell Tower, located at 400 4th Ave S, Nashville, is almost 140 years old. The ballroom features large windows that provide plenty of natural light, creating a charming and historic setting for weddings. There are two floors beside the lobby. Seated dinners for up to 400 people range from $3,500 to $16,000 depending on time and venue
Mississippi Wedding Venues
The site at 4145 Old Canton Rd, Jackson is the oldest residential building in Jackson, with a history of 175 years. The courtyard in front of the house with trees such as cedar, oak, and magnolia provides a natural backdrop for weddings. The venue can accommodate up to 300 people and costs $3,500 for a two-day weekend rental
Dunleith Historic Inn
A National Historic Landmark located at 84 Homochitto St, Natchez, the mansion features Greek Revival columns and original pine floors. The event space has a main floor, courtyard, and South Lawn, which can accommodate up to 700 people. Wedding packages start at $6,500, not including catering
The Gin at Flora Station
The address is 4819 MS-22, Flora. The refurbished cotton gin blends rustic charm with modern amenities. It offers indoor and outdoor spaces, including a covered gazebo and a patio with an old-fashioned truck bar. Rentals for ceremonies and receptions start at $3,500
Alabama Wedding Venues
This building, located at 1531 1st Ave S, Birmingham, is historic from the outside. With its industrial-inspired design and high ceilings along with red brick walls. Three indoor venues can accommodate up to 300 guests, and the cost of a ceremony starts at $4,000
The Sterling Castle
This castle is located at 389 Deseret Dr, Shelby, and has been voted the best wedding venue in Alabama. The fairytale-style castle, elegant ballroom, charming courtyard, and lakeside and drawbridge venues. This beautiful venue can accommodate up to 300 guests and all-inclusive weddings are priced at $10,000+
Huntsville Museum of Art
This is an art museum located at 300 Church St SW, Huntsville. With unique indoor and outdoor spaces, the museum is a contemporary art gallery. Offering outdoor spaces with a rooftop terrace, and five indoor hospitality venues. The starting venue fee for a wedding reception in high season is $1,500
Michigan Wedding Venues
Colony Club Detroit
Located at 2310 Park Ave, Detroit, this Georgian-style, historic venue features stunning architecture and gorgeous interiors. The hotel features a grand ballroom decorated with crystal chandeliers and intricate details. The ballroom can accommodate up to 350 guests and is priced between $12,000 and $15,000
This historic building, built in 1918, is located at 5052 M-66, Charlevoix. With a total of four site combinations in the summer. It offers several ceremony and reception spaces, including a charming outdoor garden and a majestic stone courtyard. The largest of these, the East Garden and Queen's Courtyard can host up to 300 guests. And the price range is between $6,750 and $9,250
The Inn at Stonecliffe
This is a Victorian village located at 8593 Cudahy Cir, Mackinac Island. away from the hustle and bustle of the area. With beautiful gardens and breathtaking views of Lake Huron and the Mackinaw Bridge. Accommodates up to 300 people and prices range from $4000 to $10,000
Ohio Wedding Venues
Franklin Park Conservatory
This is a horticultural and educational institution located at 1777 E Broad St, Columbus. The most popular venue is the indoor garden with an all-glass ceiling. Besides, there is an industrial-style venue and a 200-year-old barn. The venue has plenty of space and can accommodate up to 500 people, with prices ranging from $7,000 to $11,000 for a wedding of 100 guests
The Columbus Athenaeum
The historic building at 32 N 4th St, Columbus, was built in 1899. With a total of ten venues to choose from, the Grand Ballroom boasts gorgeous details and a stunning atrium. It is decorated with classical Greek art as well as soaring ornate ceilings. It can accommodate up to 230 guests. Prices for receptions start at $3,000
An oversized wine estate located at 1700 55th St NE, Canton. Picturesque vineyard setting and sparkling lake views. The open-air venue can accommodate up to 300 people, while the indoor venue can accommodate up to 120 guests. Full-service event planning, vineyard tours, and wine tastings are available. Prices for receptions will start at $1,450
Georgia Wedding Venues
This resort is located at 597 Barnsley Gardens Rd NW, Adairsville. With over 3,000 acres of land, it is a historic southern estate. With lush gardens, luxurious cabins, and grounds that can accommodate up to 250 people. Three wedding packages are available: $275 per person, $320 per person, and $350 per person
. And a least of 150 people is required.
This is a renovated warehouse located at 409 Bishop St NW, Atlanta. The roof is supported by massive bow trusses, which allow for a spacious, open floor plan without columns or supports. Through a wall of windows running the length of the space, there are breathtaking views of Atlantic Station and the downtown skyline. Accommodating up to 425 people, prices start at $4,000
The Biltmore Ballrooms
The ballroom is located at 817 W Peachtree St NW 208, Atlanta, and was established in 1924. The ballroom features a handcrafted plaster relief ceiling, ornate crystal lighting, and a marble floor. Capacity ranges from 50 to 1,500 people and offers eleven caterers. Rental rates range from $3,500 to $5,000, depending on the day of the week
Florida Wedding Venues
The Ancient Spanish Monastery
Located at 16711 W Dixie Hwy, North Miami Beach. This monastery was dismantled piece by piece from northern Spain and shipped to the United States, then rebuilt over 19 months. It offers a chapel and gardens for ceremonies. The garden can accommodate up to 300 guests for $6,500 and includes only the cost of the reception
The Breakers Palm Beach
This is a luxury resort located at 1 S County Rd, Palm Beach. This luxury resort is located in Palm Beach and enjoys magnificent beachfront views, lush gardens, and an exquisite ballroom. It boasts a timeless and elegant ambiance. It can host weddings for a maximum of less than 500 people, and detailed prices need to be communicated with the hotel
The Ringling Museum
The museum is located at 5401 Bay Shore Rd, Sarasota, with a breathtaking view of Sarasota Bay. This venue offers unique views of art, culture, and the stunning waterfront. It includes many event spaces, including a large courtyard and an elegant ballroom. The largest art gallery courtyard can accommodate up to 125 guests and prices start at $20,000
New York Wedding Venues
Mohonk Mountain House
Located at 1000 Mountain Rest Rd, New Paltz, this historic resort is surrounded by 40,000 acres of pristine forest. Featuring a majestic Victorian castle with panoramic mountain views. Choose from lakeside, garden, and mountain views for your ceremony. Wedding packages range from $275 to $375 per person
The address is 42-38 9th Street, Long Island City, with a history dating back to the 19th century. Offering an industrial chic atmosphere, a garden courtyard and conservatory, a stunning main space, plus rustic interiors. Accommodates up to 180 guests, with receptions starting at $14,000.
Estate at 2015 US-9, Garrison, with superb Hudson River views and Catskill Mountain views. The venue offers a modern ballroom, outdoor ceremony space, and golf course. The venue can accommodate up to 200 guests for $12,000.
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
The Curtis Atrium
The historic building at 699 Walnut St, Philadelphia used to be the Curtis Publishing Company. It is now a building with a mix of residential, office, and retail space. It features a stunning atrium, marble columns, and a stunning rotunda. Space rentals start at $8,000
The Cork Factory Hotel
This boutique hotel is located at 480 New Holland Ave 3000, Lancaster, a converted historic cork mill with exposed brick walls. Offering industrial charm and modern amenities. The venue has a ballroom, a terrace, and a 2,300-square-foot warehouse. Space is available for up to 200 guests, and wedding packages start at $7,000
Terrain Gardens at Devon Yard
A stunning garden is located at 138 W Lancaster Ave Suite 130, Devon. The venue is decorated with elements such as reclaimed barn wood floors, raised holiday lights, and skylights to create a unique aesthetic. Of course, there is an essential gardening setting and open-air venue that can accommodate up to 140 guests. Prices for receptions start at $4,525
West Virginia Wedding Venues
The entire resort is nestled beside a tranquil lake at 940 Resort Drive Roanoke, a place of scenic beauty and rustic charm. Wedding venues are available on the lakeside lawn or in the courtyard, with an indoor grand hall and stone-walled ballroom. Spa services, golf courses, and entertainment can also be experienced with wedding packages ranging from $3,500 to $12,000
A luxury resort located at 101 W Main St, White Sulphur Springs. With stunning architecture, beautiful gardens, and breathtaking mountain views. The indoor venue has a dramatic chandelier and stage. The outdoor grounds feature expansive lawns and rustic cabins. Packages start at $10,000
and vary depending on the number of guests, season, and customization.
Sleepy Hollow Golf Club
The Club at 3780 Sleepy Hollow Dr, Hurricane. It is a private golf club for families. Featuring a scenic golf course, elegant ballroom, outdoor lawn ceremony venue, and picturesque countryside views. Wedding packages start at $3,500
Virginia Wedding Venues
Historic Manor River Park at 1700 Hampton St, Richmond. Inside are gardens, botanical gardens, and native wildlife habitats. The scenic setting includes 100-year-old Italian gardens, European-style manor houses, pavilions, expansive lawns, and the Robbins Nature Center. Prices range from $3,500 to $6,100
Inn At Willow Grove
This is a rustic accommodation located at 14079 Plantation Way, Orange. It is unusually peaceful and romantic, surrounded by ancient trees and beautiful gardens. One of the gardens, Boxwood, can accommodate up to 175 guests and offers idyllic views. A versatile barn is also available as a hospitality venue, with rates starting at $7,500
The Tides Inn
Located at 480 King Carter Dr, Irvington, the entire hotel is situated on a beautiful body of water with views of the Chesapeake Bay. It is a waterfront resort. You can also come here to take part in fun activities such as tennis, golf, paddle boarding, biking, and kayaking. Weddings start at $3,100
North Carolina Wedding Venues
Professional wedding venue located at 523 Pea Ridge Rd, New Hill. It resembles a European town building with charming gardens and rustic barns. It can accommodate up to 250 guests for a ceremony in the gardens. Wedding packages will vary depending on the time of year and are priced at $8,000 on Fridays and $9,800 on Saturdays
The Merrimon-Wynne House
The mansion located at 500 N Blount St, Raleigh was built in 1876 and has been well maintained and is now a venue for various events. The building has a main floor full of Southern charm. Inside are original floors and mantelshelves, ornate chandeliers, and a wide porch. The outdoor area is also large enough to host ceremonies in the garden and can accommodate up to 250 guests. Prices for receptions start at $5,000
It's an English-style country hotel located at 2000 Fearrington Village Center. Besides the quaint country setting there are dense gardens with water features. The largest venue is the barn, which offers spacious dining and dancing space and can accommodate up to 250 people guests. Prices for ceremonies start at $2500.
South Carolina Wedding Venues
This National Historic Landmark is located at 4300 Ashley River Rd, Charleston. You can experience daily life on an 18th-century plantation and enjoy 65 acres of unobstructed views and private garden rooms. Also, enjoy the oldest landscaped gardens on the property. There are 7 ceremony venues, ranging from small weddings of 50 to 400 guests. Prices start at $5,000
William Aiken House
The 1807 mansion is located at 456 King St, Charleston, a restored mansion that showcases Southern charm and architectural elegance. The yard features a magnolia tree that is over two hundred years old and an elegant terrace. It is also rated as one of South Carolina's premier wedding venues. The cost of a ceremony starts at $3,000.
The Cedar Room
Modern industrial event space at 701 E Bay St, Charleston. Featuring exposed brick walls, high ceilings, and large windows overlooking the cityscape. The indoor Cedar Room venue can accommodate up to 500 people for events, and the outdoor yard can seat up to 200. Events on Fridays or Sundays start at $3,500.
Vermont Wedding Venues
Inn at Mountain View Farm
The Inn at 3383 Darling Hill Rd, East Burke, has breathtaking mountaintop views. Enjoy mountain biking, cross-country skiing, and visits to animal farms, among many other activities. Venues can range from beautiful fields to cozy campfires. Weekend wedding packages start at $3,500
Hildene - The Lincoln Family Home
The building at 1005 Hildene Rd, Manchester is full of meaning. The Lincolns built Hildene as a summer home at the turn of the 20th century. Here you can look out over the Taconic Mountains to the west and the Green Mountains to the east. The outdoor venue can accommodate up to 200 people and wedding reception prices start at $8,000.
(Hildene - The Lincoln Family Home)
The Henry House
The historic house at 1338 Murphy Rd, North Bennington, built in 1769, is one of the oldest surviving houses in Vermont. Overlooks the authentic red-covered Henry Bridge. The site offers several vendors for you to consider. The large trees outside the house make for the best wedding photos. The venue needs to be contacted for a specific quote.
Massachusetts Wedding Venues
The Crane Estate
This is a Tudor Revival mansion located at 290 Argilla Rd, Ipswich. It was the summer home of Mr. and Mrs. Richard Taylor Crane, Jr. with winding salt marshes, miles of barrier beaches, and a beautiful hilltop mansion. And of course the rolling lawns and gardens. There are three sites to choose from in all, with the beachfront site accommodating 200 to 500 people. Weekend weddings are priced at $6500.
Red Lion Inn
The Inn at 30 Main St, Stockbridge has a 250-year history. The entire Inn combines traditional New England hospitality with the amenities of a modern hotel. The largest Hitchcock room capacity is capacity 30-175 people. Venue rentals start at $4,000.
A sophisticated hotel located at 215 Charles St, Boston. Located in the heart of downtown, just steps from shopping, dining, Boston Parks, and more. The hotel offers a private secret garden that can accommodate up to 200 people outdoors and an indoor 3000-square-foot ballroom. Wedding venue rates start at $26,000 for up to 100 guests.
Connecticut Wedding Venues
The Lace Factory
This historic factory is located at 161 River St, Deep River, and offers a charming and rustic atmosphere for a wedding venue. It has wood floors, high ceilings, and large windows overlooking the river. The Lace Factory offers event planning services, on-site catering, and a variety of rental options for weddings of all sizes. The Factory can accommodate up to 225 people and prices start at $5,000.
Eolia Mansion at Harkness State
The address is 275 Great Neck Rd, Waterford. Nestled on the shoreline of Waterford, Connecticut, this elegant mansion offers breathtaking views of Long Island Sound. It has manicured gardens, a stone terrace, and a beautiful ballroom. The price of $5,100
includes exclusive use of the mansion's first floor and south courtyard tent for 5 hours.
The Society Room of Hartford
This event venue is located at 31 Pratt St, Hartford, and the historic venue boasts magnificent architecture. It includes a marble staircase, beautifully frescoed ceilings, and crystal chandeliers. It provides a luxurious and timeless setting for weddings. The venue can accommodate up to 300 guests and prices start at 15,000.
New Hampshire Wedding Venues
Wentworth By The Sea Country Club
Country Club at 60 Wentworth Rd, Rye. This private club is near the shore and enjoys magnificent waterfront views and a romantic atmosphere. The hotel has manicured grounds and a historic clubhouse. It can accommodate up to 250 guests in this setting. Three options are available: lawn, clubhouse, and tent weddings. Reception prices start at $30,000
The Preserve at Chocorua
This venue, located at 88 Philbrick Neighborhood Rd, Tamworth, is a rustic and secluded wedding venue nestled in the White Mountains. It offers scenic views, a charming barn, and plenty of outdoor space for the ceremony. Outdoor activities such as sleigh rides and hiking are also available. Approximate prices will start at $1000.
The Farmhouse, located at 33 Bishop Cutoff, Lisbon, is a historic and beautifully landscaped site in the White Mountains. It offers a restored 1876 farmhouse, a barn, and lush greenery. There is also a romantic bistro with a terrace to relax in. Accommodating up to 200 guests, prices start at $15,000.
Rhode Island Wedding Venues
The Chanler at Cliff Walk
A luxury hotel located at 117 Memorial Blvd, Newport. The Chanler offers luxurious accommodations and a grand mansion setting with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and access to their world-class restaurant. Specializing in weddings for up to 120 guests with access to their world-class restaurant. Site rentals start at $10,000.
Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum
Historic mansion on 33 acres located at 101 Ferry Rd, Bristol with breathtaking views of Narragansett Bay. Large tents are available in the outdoor area, followed by sunset views. Accommodating up to 225 guests, weekend wedding rates start at $12,995.
Situated in the heart of Providence, The Dorrance is a restored bank building with a sophisticated atmosphere and elegant decor. The most special feature is the long, luxurious bar, which can accommodate up to 200 guests throughout the venue. Venue rentals start at $7,500
New Jersey Wedding Venues
The Ashford Estate
Located at 637 Province Line Rd, Allentown, this elegant property is nestled in a picturesque setting. Surrounded by hundreds of acres of beautifully preserved farmland, it features sparkling fountains, waterfalls, garden pavilions, expansive views, and of course, luxurious private suites. The wedding venue can accommodate up to 300 guests. Starting at $10,000
Mallard Island Yacht Club
A club surrounded by water at 1450 NJ-72, Manahawkin. six more venues to choose from in the luxurious private island mansion. The center plaza boasts grand arches and ornate ceilings reminiscent of old-world glamour. The ballroom can accommodate up to 250 people, and prices for receptions start at $20,000
Liberty House Restaurant & Events
This waterfront event venue is located at 76 Audrey Zapp Dr, Jersey City. It features unparalleled views of the New York City skyline, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, and the Liberty Landing Pier. The Grand Ballroom features a marble floor and floor-to-ceiling windows. The venue can accommodate up to 300 people and venue rental fees start at $8,000
Delaware Wedding Venues
The Queen Wilmington
This dazzling venue is located at 500 N Market St, Wilmington is downtown. It is a historic music venue that offers a unique and eclectic atmosphere. The venue features a grand ballroom with a stage, state-of-the-art sound system, and elegant décor. The venue can accommodate up to 200 guests and wedding reception prices start from $3,000
The Cordrey Center
The address is 30366 Cordrey Rd, Millsboro, and its restored barn and surrounding gardens provide a rustic and charming setting. The venue offers a range of services, including in-house catering, bar service, and event coordination. It has indoor and outdoor options and can accommodate up to 200 guests. Venue rental rates start at $3,500.
The Waterfall Catering and Special Events
With an address at 3416 Philadelphia Pike, Claymont, The Waterfall has a modern venue. Centered around a stunning indoor waterfall. The spacious ballroom features contemporary décor and customizable LED lighting systems. The venue can accommodate up to 500 guests. Prices for venue rentals start at $6,000.
Maryland Wedding Venues
Located at 1 East Chase Street and built-in 1902 as a historic landmark in Baltimore, The Belvedere showcases stunning architecture and classic charm. It offers a variety of event spaces, including a rooftop ballroom with panoramic views of the city. Inside, the décor is more vintage and ornate. Accommodating up to 500 guests, venue rentals start at $8,000.
Evergreen Museum & Library
This grand Gilded Age mansion is located at 4545 N Charles St, Baltimore. It is full of history with a house museum and research library. With beautiful gardens, this venue offers a mix of elegance and history. It's architectural details and scenic surroundings provide a unique backdrop. As well as a tour of the museum's collection. Accommodates up to 200 guests and starts at $6,000
Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
Located at 500 Marina Club Rd, Stevensville, this venue offers stunning waterfront views and an elegant ballroom. It also has an oceanfront ceremony venue and luxurious accommodations. There are four ballrooms in total, three indoor and one outdoor. Accommodations for up to 300 guests start at $10,000
District of Columbia Wedding Venues
Larz Anderson House
Located at 2118 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, the Anderson House, established in 1905, is a stunning Beaux-Arts mansion that offers a romantic and intimate setting for weddings. The venue features beautiful gardens, a grand staircase, and gorgeous rooms decorated with historic artwork. It can accommodate up to 200 guests and has access to the house's magnificent library. Prices start from $8,000.
Located at 800 16th St NW, Washington, across from the White House, the hotel offers magnificent views of the iconic landmark. This venue has many event spaces, including a rooftop terrace from which the White House can be used as a photo backdrop. Wedding venues can accommodate up to 250 guests and prices start at $15,000.
National Museum of Women in the Arts
Located at 1250 New York Ave NW, Washington, this unique venue celebrates women artists and offers a distinctive setting for weddings. With its stunning architecture and world-class art collection, it provides an exquisite atmosphere for your special day. The venue offers a variety of event spaces, including an assembly hall and mezzanine level, and can accommodate up to 400 guests. However, the museum is temporarily closed for renovations.
Maine Wedding Venues
The resort's address is 354 Goose Rocks Rd, Kennebunkport, and is nestled in a secluded wooded area. Featuring elegant indoor and outdoor spaces. Surrounded by 60 acres of birch and balsam fir, it features two outdoor pools and a three-room treetop spa. It ensures an unforgettable wedding experience. Prices start from US$10,000
The farm is located at 254 W Fryeburg Rd, Fryeburg. This rustic and chic site features a restored 18th-century farmhouse and a spacious barn with panoramic mountain views. Of course, there are also seasonal gardens and a woodland church. The most special feature is the provision of a cable car to reach the top of the mountain, which is also a popular backdrop for photos. It can accommodate up to 250 guests and prices start from $6,500.
Portland Regency Hotel & Spa
The address is 20 Milk St, Portland, and is centrally located, offering a blend of classic elegance and modern amenities. With many event spaces, on-site catering, and a spa, it can accommodate intimate and large weddings. Accommodations range from 10 to 220 guests, with rates starting at $3,500.
Conclusion "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." When Harry Met Sally
Finally, we've rounded up our recommendations for wedding venues in each of the remaining states. Choosing the perfect wedding venue is an important step in creating your dream wedding. It sets the tone for the entire celebration and provides the backdrop for your special day. No matter what style of wedding venue you prefer, there is a venue above that perfectly suits your style and preferences.
Last but not least, don't forget to check out Quictent's wedding tent
. we offer quality wedding tents for your outdoor wedding, containing various types and sizes.
submitted by scarlet2248
to u/scarlet2248 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 07:34 hubb2001 Translation Status Update/Discussion - Jun 4
This is the weekly translation status update thread. Use this thread to discuss translation news, issues, titles you're looking forward to, etc.
Note: This is simply a mirror from 4chan's weekly thread on the /jp/ board. All credit goes to the user VNTS there. I'm simply copying and pasting for discussion sake here since some people can't access 4chan. Entries in Bold have had changes since last week Entries in itallics denote my own changes
- Aiyoku No Eustia - 100% Translated and edited and TLC
- Akatsuki no Goei ~Principal-tachi no Kyuujitsu~ - 100% translated, 48.28% edited, 25.29% through QA
- Akatsuki no Goei ~Tsumibukaki Shuumatsuron~ - "15/169 Total scripts. Act 1 finished. Working on Act 2."
- Amagami - 3rd public Beta patch released
- Aonatsu Line - Translation starting
- Baku Ane 2 - Prologue, Ritsuka Fully translated, Wakana 8/8 Lessons, 5% route, Mashiro 5/8 lessions, Miran 2/5 events and Sayaka 1/3 events translated, Ritsuka patch released
- Bishoujo Mangekyou -Kami ga Tsukuritamouta Shoujo-tachi- - 30% translated
- Caucasus - 100% translated, image editing complete, editing, QC/TLC , and playtesting remain
- CHAOS;HEAD Love Chu Chu! - 65.04% translated, 6.17% edited
- CHAOS;CHILD Love Chu Chu - Being translated
- Chicchakunai Mon - 100% translated and 39.5% edited
- Chusingura 46+1 - 21227/82770 (25.65) lines translated, Kuranosuke route partial patch released
- Clearworld - Translation starting
- Deatte 5-fun wa Ore no Mono! Jikan Teishi to Atropos - Common Route patch released
- Dragon Knight 4 - 57% translated
- Fate/Extra CCC - 100% translated, 225/2499 main scripts edited
- GinIro Haruka - Mizuha route released, Mizuha edits finished, Yuzuki route fully translated and ~50% edited
- H2O √ after and another Complete story Edition - 100% translated, 64.2% edited
- Hakuchuumu no Aojashin - Restoration patch focused on Case 1 released, work being done on the rest of the untranslated scenes
- Haruka na Sora - Sora and Yahiro routes translated, Kozue 29% translated, overall TL 70% TLC 70% ED 26%
- Houma Hunter Lime - Patch in development
- If My Heart Had Wings: Snow Presents - 23% translated
- Junketsu Megami-Sama - 2nd Alpha patch released, Astarotte route finishing up
- Kareshi Inai Reki = Nenrei - Translated 19442 / 58264 text lines (33.37%)
- Koukan no Toriko-Tachi - Prologue, common, and Cuckold Play route translated, Swinging Route 35%, Yukari POV 40%
- Kud Wafter - 23,835 / 31,579 (73.5%) lines translated
- Kusarihime ~Euthanasia~ - "Translation finished. Rest of the processes ongoing."
- Lover Able - 100% translated and edited, 2928/34467 lines approved (8.49%)
- Lucky Star ~Ryouou Gakuen Outousai~ - episode 1 patch released
- Maji Koi A-5 - 85% translated
- Manakashi no Yuri wa Akaku Somaru - 66% translated
- Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o - 1 of 4 routes translation finished for the restoration patch, Houkiboshi Hika 2 of 4 H-scenes translated
- Nursery Rhyme - 100% translated and edited, text insertion 100% complete, testing ongoing
- Ore to Omae ga Ai ni Tsuite Kataru dake - Released
- Otogirisou - 100% translated
- Planetarian Snow Globe - Editing and proofreading finished, finishing up images and technical work
- Pure Pure - 100% translated, needs proofreading, partial patch released, all routes have been inserted
- Rewrite Harvest festa! - Partial patch released of all heroine routes and part of Rewrite Quest
- Rui wa Tomo o Yobu - 19.51% translated, 4.20% edited
- Sakura Wars 2 - Being translated, demo patch released
- Sen no Hatou, Tsukisome no Kouki - 100% translated, 100.00% edited
- Shabura Rental - 26995/33358 lines (80.9%) translated
- Shangrlia 2 - Menu patch released, patch in development
- Shin Hayarigami - 48% translated
- Shirotsume Yubiwa - 100% translated, 50% beta patch released
- Tenshi no Inai 12-gatsu - 100% translated, TLC and Editing upcoming
- Tokimeki Memorial 2 - Being translated
- Tsukihime - A piece of blue glass moon - Arcueid route patch released, Ciel route 100% translated, days 3 through 14 edited and days 3 through 13 finalized
- Tsuma Netori - 35% translated, 25% edited
- Umi kara Kuru Mono - 85/138 scripts translated
- Watashi wa Kyou Koko de Shinimasu - 100% translated, 99% (2254/2265) lines edited, 36% (826/2265) lines QC
- Walkure Romanze - Common + Celia + Lisa + Mio routes patch released
- Yosuga no Sora - Translation finished, editing and TLC ongoing, Total: TL 100% TLC 71% ED 55%, Common/Kazuha/Motoka routes fully edited
- Shiei no Sona-Nyl - In Beta
- The Pillagers of Raillore - About to enter Beta
- Ciconia - Phase 1 Released
- Hadaka Shitsuji fandisc - Picked up
- Rance 03 - 48% translated, 29% edited
- Rance X - 56% translated, 5% edited
- Luckydog1 - Translation nearly complete
- Funbag Fantasy 4 - 51% translated, 49% edited
- Eve of the 12th Month - 91% translated and 8% edited
- Sumaga- Slow progress ongoing
- Katahane - Progress being made again
- Django - Not actively making progress
- Gears of Dragoon: Fragments of a New Era - In Testing
- Tokyo Hero Project - Translation finished
- Machine Child - Still being developed
- Onigokko! Fandisc - Fully translated
- Kiminozo - Kickstarter for English release planned pending success of JP Crowdfunding
- Anonymous;Code - September 8th release
- Amairo Chocolate 2 - Through QA, awaiting approvals
- Harumade Kururu - Waiting on build
- Rewrite+ Harvest Festa - 100% translated, 20% edited
- Hoshizora no Memoria (retranslation) - In QA
- Subete no Koi ni, Hanabata o. - 100% translated
- Sumire - Picked up
- Sanarara R - 100% translated and edited, waiting on build
- Glass - Picked up
- New Glass - Picked up
- Karakara 3 - 100% translated and edited
- Yume to Iro de Dekiteiru - 90% translated, 30% edited
- Zutto Mae Kara Joshi Deshita - 100% translated, in editing
- Gakkou no Seiiki - 100% translated and edited, Waiting on build
- Imouto no Seiiki - 100% translated and edited, Waiting on build
- Chiisana Kanojo no Serenade - 50% translated, 20% edited
- Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi 10% translated
- Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi AA - Announced
- Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka - 40% translated
- Re;Lord 3 - In QA
- Marshmallow Imouto Succubus - In QA
- Hamidashi Creative - Announced
- Happy Saint Sheol - 100% translated, 25% edited
- Inupara - In Development
- Nekopara After La Vraie Familie - In Development
- Nie no Hakoniwa - 90% translated, 10% edited
- Parfait Remake - In translation
- Raspberry Cube - Announced
- Uso Kara Hajimaru Koi no Natsu - 50% translated, 30% edited
- Animal Trail Girlish Square 2 - 100% translated and edited, waiting on build
- Animal Trail Girlish Square LOVE+PLUS - 100% translated and edited, waiting on build
- LUNARiA -Virtualized Moonchild- - 2023 release
- Tsui no Stella - 2023 release
- Summer Pockets Reflection Blue - 2024 release
- Clover Days - Rejected by Steam, "Additional image editing in progress"
- My Klutzy Cupid - 100% translated, 60% edited, Image Editing in Process, Through Steam Approvals
- Dracu Riot - "Waiting on Warmsoft for a QA Build"
- Melty Moment - 80% translated
- Aoi Tori - "Porting work is still ongoing"
- Fureraba Complete edition - Vita exclusive content to be added to Fureraba a couple months after the fandisc release
- Secret Agent of the Knight Academy - "Image editing complete, Engine work wrapping up, Nearly ready for QA"
- Floral Flowlove - 100% translated, 60% edited
- Kakenuke Seishun Sparking - 15% translated, 5% edited
- A Colorful World - 100% translated and edited "Image editing/integration of HD assets in progress"
- Love, Elections, & Chocolate - 100% translated, 17% edited, "Unity port in-progress"
- Love Love Love, Burning in my Heart! - 100% translated and 74% edited
- Ready or Not: The Deadline is Coming! - 100% translated, 17% edited, "Image editing complete, Engine work in progress"
- Mysteries of the Heart: The Psychic Detective Case Files - 100% translated and edited, "Image editing in progress" working with developer on engine work
- Tenshi Souzou "Angelic Chaos" RE-BOOT - 10% translated
- Secret Project 2 - 100% translated and edited, queued for Unity port
- Secret Project 3 - 100% translated and edited, image editing complete, waiting on QA build
- Sharin no Kuni - August release
- Grisaia Chronos Rebellion - Announced
- Sugar Sweet Temptation - Through Steam review, finalizing the build
- Jack Jeanne - June 15th release
- Radiant Tale - July 27th release
- Norn9 ~Norn + Nonette~ Last Era - August 24th release
- Virche Evermore: Error Salvation - 2023 release - Fall 2023 release
- Spirit Hunter: Death Mark II - Fall 2023 release
- Tengoku Struggle -Strayside- - 2024 release
- Samurai Vandalism - Upcoming release
- Nikushoku Gal wa Seijun Ha!? ~Innocent Stuck-up Girls!~ - Released
- Charade Maniacs - June 27th release
- Venus Blood -Gaia- - Kickstarted succeeded, July 28th release
- I want to have your babies! ~Long-awaited reunion! My childhood friend got sexy and horny~ - Announced
- Monkeys! - English release planned
- Haunted Obachestra Vol.1 Awaking - Upcoming release
- NarKarma EngineA - Announced, in development
- Taimanin Asagi - Page for the Trial of episode 1 back on Steam
- Fault Milestone 2 - Side Below - Upcoming release
submitted by hubb2001
to vns [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 07:29 MrHockeyJournalist Does Anyone Else Really Like Season 5?
I think most That 70s Show fans do like season 5 but as an long time fan of the series, over the years I have often seen the fanbase on here, on other forums, Yahoo Answers back in the day and on YouTube say seasons 1-4 are the best and 5-7 were just ok.
But to me Season 5 is still one of the good ones and I personally put it just ahead of season 4 (the Casey Kelso plotline hurts 4 for me) Season 5 does have it's problems. Namely the huge flanderization of Kelso, Fez and Kitty. With Kelso becoming super dumb, Fez too perverted and Kitty an alcoholic.
But overall it's great. You have a lot of classic moments and episodes, The ski cabin episode (a classic case of hand stuck in vase!), the college episode, the rodeo episode and the graduation episode (which I swear was written as the series finale). All of the episode titles are named after Zeppelin songs, more appearance of Hyde's El Camino, more burns, more Star Wars references. Also if you are a Hyde-Jackie person, that starts in this season. Overall, season 5 is one of the good ones.
I know my personal ranking of the seasons is
submitted by MrHockeyJournalist
to That70sshow [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 07:27 schmeebus Testing my theory to see if casting is too predictable now
I saw a post yesterday (and these are posted more frequently than just once) about how casting bad Jeff bad and bla bla bla, and I thought about it for a bit, and I came to the conclusion that the casting isn't bad in who they might be casting, but instead to repetitive or predictable. You could genuinely guess what kind of people are on the show and most of the time you'd be right. So behold my season 45 cast.
The Red tribe: Hatana
- Andy (30M) Nerdy tech guy with no self confidence but simultaneously thinks he's going to be great at the game somehow because he's studied (he isn't).
- Marc (37M) Is a literal robot. Could not be more of a gamebot if you tried. Yet this man somehow runs the entire game and couldn't pop on a tv screen to save his life.
- Destiny (36F) A humble woman with either a tragic past or someone who just overcame a recent struggle. Is lost in life and needs wants Survivor to guide her. Despite making good connections, she is cut in the premerge as she is seen as too big of a liability in challenges.
- Oliver (20M) Knows every single bootlist of every single season, Needs to prove to himself that he's not just a kid (He is just a kid and isn't going to prove anything)
- Candice (38F) A superwomen and a supermom who wants to show to her family how strong she is. Is sneakily strong in challenges but gets unceremoniously removed in the most forgettable episode of the season.
- Kellyanne (20F) The quirky zoomer who is hyper expressive and fizzles out before the merge.Will be spotted at every single Survivor event/watch party for the next decade
The Green Tribe: Ono
- Gary (54M) The token blue collar "old" person, doesn't quite understand the younger generation but is sweet enough to get carried decently far into the mid merge
- Maggie (24F) The unintentionally funny semi maniac that has a one sided rivalry with Gary, and goes out due to her narrowmindedness over it.
- Ray (34M) Mr. Muscle, former professional athlete, vows to not follow the path of the other challenge beasts/athletes but ultimately does just like the rest of them.
- Autumn (28F) The southern belle who gets screen time in the premerge, but then suddenly disappears once the merge hits.
- Dom (18M) Gamebot who absolutley overplays out of the gate and winds up getting voted off first. Jeff's favorite going into the season and somehow gets a return spot over your favorite.
- Layla (29F) Essentially Maggie's sidekick, however she flourishes once she is no longer attached to her, but gets robbed at FTC
The Blue Tribe: Malago
- Jake (22M) The gamebot who thought he had everything planned out but was not ready for the elements and becomes the most irritable person on the island.
- Lupe (36M) Islander from Guam, brings his free spirit into the game to try and charm people into his master plan.
- Aliyah (29F) Has a job that is super social and relates literally of her content to how it relates to her job.
- Julie (33F) Is an exciting player who makes good moves early, but gets absolutley robbed by a twist that's completely unfair.
- Maggie (48F) An older woman who ends up being the kingmaker at the final 5/4 after being dragged there.
- Bruce (46M) I mean, we do know he's here already. Please don't get hurt again Bruce <3
submitted by schmeebus
to survivor [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 07:22 shadesofgrae2 SELL Bite Beauty, Lancôme, L’Oréal, Nars, Shiseido
$10 Tracked postage for packages less than 500g.
Payment via Paypal F&F or bank transfer. https://imgur.com/a/dnO8iMC *A B\
Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme Shade Porcelain BNIB $15
Benefit Precisely My Brow Mini Shade Cool Grey NEW $12 each
Benefit Beyond Lipstick & Liner in One NEW Shade Pink Thrills $15
Bite Beauty Multi stick Shade Blondie NEW $20
Blue eyes brush set NEW $5
Bite Beauty Multi stick Shade Mascarpone NEW $15, lid is loose and does not close properly. *C D E F G\
Colourpop It's a Princess Thing Disney Palette USED 1x $18
Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque BNIB $35
Elemis Peptide Thousand Flower Mask NEW $38
Elf Always Cheeky Blush used 1x $6
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Light and Firm Night Cream Mini NEW $18
Glossier Cloud Paint USED $25 *H K L M\
KKW x Mario Palette USED $25
Lancome Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Purifying Foam Cleanser 30ml NEW $12
Lancome Hydrating Skin Tint Shade 02C Blond 15ml NEW $12
Lancome Ombre Hypnose Stylo Shade 30 Amethyste NEW (But the point has been dented) $19
Loreal Color Riche Shade 500 Gold Mania $4
Loreal Bonjour Nudista Shade Medium Light USED 1x $4
Loreal Brow Gel Pomade Shade 104 Brunette Used 1x $6
MAC Metallic Lipstick Shade Ionized Iris BNIB $20
Maybelline Face Studio Illuminating Primer Used 1x $8
Milani Must Have Metallics Eyeshadow Palette USED 1x $12
Milk Makeup Lip Marker Shade Turnt USED $14 *N P R S T\
Nars Eyeliner Shade Kaliste NEW $22
Nars Lip Gloss Shade Coup de Couer NEW $18
Nars Velvet Shadow Stick Shade Sukhothai NEW, all three sticks for $30
Nars x Andy Warhol Walk on the Wildside Kit NEW $20 each
Nyx Lingerie Liquid Lipstick NEW Shade 02 Lipli $12
Pixi Brightening Perfector USED 1x $14
Re Multi-Peptide Serum 30ml BNIB $17
Real Techniques Stippling Brush BNIB $5
Revolution Ultimate Desire Stripped Khaki Palette NEW $6
Skin Food Mask Brush NEW $3
Shiseido Lacquer Rouge Shade RD 309 NEW $15
Shiseido Lacquer Rouge Shade RD 702 NEW $15
Stila Eye Shadow Shade Dune NEW $7
Strivectin Replenishing Cleanser 30ml NEW $12
Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Shade Perfect Moss NEW $10 *U V W Y\
Urban Decay Diffusing Brush F107 BNIB $15
Viseart Theory Palette Shade Minx USED $20
Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighter Shade Precious Petals NEW $8
Yves Saint Laurent Lip Lighter #22 NEW $22
submitted by shadesofgrae2
to AussieMakeupTrade [link] [comments]